U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2015, 11:32 PM

11,435 posts, read 15,969,577 times

Advertisements

Lindsey Graham Calls For Republicans To End Immigration Standoff With Obama

I wish that Miss Thing would just shut up and admit that she would be a dirty Dem if she weren't from such a gawd awful state as So Carolina.

Old 02-23-2015, 12:12 AM

11,572 posts, read 5,541,332 times
Lindsey Grahamnesty is a disgrace. I can't believe that people in SC keep electing him---ugh!

Old 02-23-2015, 09:25 PM

393 posts, read 413,978 times
Why should the Rep. give up on stopping BO's amnesty. If the Dems want to fund DOH, then they need to drop the amnesty crap! Dems have not solved that mess sense BO has been in office. I feel the majority of Americans don't want amnesty. My grandpa came to America legally, why can't the Mexicans?

Old 02-24-2015, 07:58 AM

31,796 posts, read 14,647,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannaranch View Post
Why should the Rep. give up on stopping BO's amnesty. If the Dems want to fund DOH, then they need to drop the amnesty crap! Dems have not solved that mess sense BO has been in office. I feel the majority of Americans don't want amnesty. My grandpa came to America legally, why can't the Mexicans?
It's not just Mexicans that come here illegally though most are. At any rate, they don't want to wait and take the legal steps to come here. They want instant gratification. Another problem is that we cannot take in every Mexican or other foreigner that wants to come here. They won't accept that so they come anyway. It is a huge problem for our own citizens in so many ways.

Old 02-24-2015, 09:13 AM

9,321 posts, read 16,155,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Lindsey Graham Calls For Republicans To End Immigration Standoff With Obama

I wish that Miss Thing would just shut up and admit that she would be a dirty Dem if she weren't from such a gawd awful state as So Carolina.
You make fun of gay men when it serves your purpose. Such hypocrisy. That said, I can't stand his politics myself.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:37 AM

11,435 posts, read 15,969,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
You make fun of gay men when it serves your purpose. Such hypocrisy. That said, I can't stand his politics myself.
I only do it because he's a hypocrite himself. He votes against every bill that would benefit gays in this country, while he enjoys the company of his young southern bucks.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:53 AM

10,026 posts, read 8,873,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
It's not just Mexicans that come here illegally though most are. At any rate, they don't want to wait and take the legal steps to come here. They want instant gratification. Another problem is that we cannot take in every Mexican or other foreigner that wants to come here. They won't accept that so they come anyway. It is a huge problem for our own citizens in so many ways.
The problem that many don't acknowledge is that the illegals are usually uneducated and either take jobs from poor Americans or end up on welfare. We can't afford them and why should we?

Old 02-24-2015, 12:34 PM

31,796 posts, read 14,647,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
The problem that many don't acknowledge is that the illegals are usually uneducated and either take jobs from poor Americans or end up on welfare. We can't afford them and why should we?
Our government holds a lot of the blame by sending out signals of encouragement to come here rather than discouraging them by letting it be known that they will crack down on the employers who hire them, deny them and their kids any benefits and that if found they will be deported no questions asked. You're right we cannot continue to support illegal foreigners on our soil. We are trillions in debt and our own needy and unemployed should be our only concern.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or