Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2015, 09:40 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times

Advertisements

Well, KS may just want to ignore the illegal immigrant situation but maybe this will get some attention: Kansas hotel owner sent to prison for hiring undocumented immigrant workers | Fox News Latino That is the way to get the job done because now, the illegals are wanting a safer illegal entry into the US: Migrants demand safer ways to cross the border into United State - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG So, targeting the employers, as we all know, is the way to get the job done. Now, if there was a way to eliminate the anchor baby issue, we would be on a roll.

You know, if I were going to rob a bank, I wonder if they might leave the door and safe unlocked to make it easier for me. That would make it seem less wrong, like an open invitation!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2015, 11:17 AM

62,940 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Well, KS may just want to ignore the illegal immigrant situation but maybe this will get some attention: Kansas hotel owner sent to prison for hiring undocumented immigrant workers | Fox News Latino That is the way to get the job done because now, the illegals are wanting a safer illegal entry into the US: Migrants demand safer ways to cross the border into United State - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG So, targeting the employers, as we all know, is the way to get the job done. Now, if there was a way to eliminate the anchor baby issue, we would be on a roll.

You know, if I were going to rob a bank, I wonder if they might leave the door and safe unlocked to make it easier for me. That would make it seem less wrong, like an open invitation!
You're right. Go after these employers and end birthright citizenship for these illegal alien's kids. They would have no more reason to remain here or to continue to come here if both of those incentives were removed.

The sheer arrogance of these illegal aliens to demand that we make it easier for them to violate our borders and immigration laws is simply amazing.

Old 03-11-2015, 11:27 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,281,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

LOL

I'd tell them to pound sand. Or stay where they are. Their kind is NOT wanted here.

Old 03-11-2015, 03:20 PM

22,471 posts, read 11,995,014 times
The nerve of those illegals to demand we give them safer ways to violate our borders

It's like a burglar demanding that you make it easier for them to break into your house!

Old 03-11-2015, 03:27 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Sure, let's put in a greyhound bus station, an Amtrak station, a Best Western and a health clinic.
All "free" of course and once they've "checked in" and taken care of themselves they can ask for a "free" ticket to anywhere in the US.
We'll run shuttles from the Rio Grande 24/7/365.

Oh, and before they even ask, we'll give them some pocket money to tide them over until they reach their relatives' homes.

(sarcasm for those who don't see it).

Old 03-11-2015, 09:49 PM

4,582 posts, read 3,408,206 times
If I were President, I would contact the President of Mexico, arrange for 3-4 carrier groups to dock at Mexican ports, tell the citizenry that if you accept transport via the ships you will have expedited citizenship. You come to the US via the provided military ship, dock, spend 60-180 days in a detention center in quarantine, are released out of the detention facility and are greeted warmly by your first sign in English: Welcome to Prudhoe Bay
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration