U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2015, 08:13 AM

20,611 posts, read 12,308,580 times

Advertisements

MADRID – Spain says it plans to deport 34 top members of violent Latin American street gangs operating in the Spanish capital.

The Interior Ministry delegate for Madrid, Cristina Cifuentes, said the expulsions aim to prevent gangs like the Netas or the Latin Kings from getting a foothold in th. Tho I can just hear la traza city. In a statement, Cifuentes said the 34 belong to five gangs. Details of their nationalities were not available.

Spanish immigration law allows the government to annul Spanish citizenship or residency permits and deport immigrants who have committed offenses.

Spain to deport 34 members of violent Latin street gangs operating in Madrid | Fox News

Good for Spain Tho I can just see la raza screaming "racism"; maybe not because Spanish people ARE Hispanic and white at the same time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2015, 09:33 AM

25,060 posts, read 22,147,167 times
You have a weird obsession with La Raza. You do realize that they were a tiny group, right?

And, La Raza only exists in the US. They have nothing to do with Spain and by the way, Spain only annuls Spanish citizenship if you are a dual citizen, which you can only get if you were born in a former Spanish colony, including Puerto Rico, and Portugal, Brazil and Andorra. Otherwise, Spain can't make anyone stateless. It's against the UN agreement that Spain signed onto.

Old 02-26-2015, 09:49 AM

6,846 posts, read 3,121,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
MADRID Spain says it plans to deport 34 top members of violent Latin American street gangs operating in the Spanish capital.

The Interior Ministry delegate for Madrid, Cristina Cifuentes, said the expulsions aim to prevent gangs like the Netas or the Latin Kings from getting a foothold in th. Tho I can just hear la traza city. In a statement, Cifuentes said the 34 belong to five gangs. Details of their nationalities were not available.

Spanish immigration law allows the government to annul Spanish citizenship or residency permits and deport immigrants who have committed offenses.

Spain to deport 34 members of violent Latin street gangs operating in Madrid | Fox News

Good for Spain Tho I can just see la raza screaming "racism"; maybe not because Spanish people ARE Hispanic and white at the same time.
Good for Spain. A kilo of coke is triple the price in Europe that it is in the US. If they can establish a way to import it in Spain and network of distributors, the profit potential is unlimited.

Old 02-26-2015, 12:25 PM

18,587 posts, read 13,715,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
MADRID Spain says it plans to deport 34 top members of violent Latin American street gangs operating in the Spanish capital.

I'm good with that! We should employ a variation of that here. We can start with fast tracking the deportation of Alien Felony Prisoners from our Prisons and Jails, once they are released.

The amount of Americans killed, Raped and assaulted by Illegal and Immigrant Felons is huge. They should be deported.

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

Cop murder spotlights crisis of killer aliens

Old 02-26-2015, 03:29 PM

11,556 posts, read 5,534,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
You have a weird obsession with La Raza. You do realize that they were a tiny group, right?

And, La Raza only exists in the US. They have nothing to do with Spain and by the way, Spain only annuls Spanish citizenship if you are a dual citizen, which you can only get if you were born in a former Spanish colony, including Puerto Rico, and Portugal, Brazil and Andorra. Otherwise, Spain can't make anyone stateless. It's against the UN agreement that Spain signed onto.
If La Raza is "a tiny group", then why do politicians shake in their boots when La Raza makes demands, such as amnesty for illegals? Why does our government give them millions of dollars each year? Why do people think that La Raza speaks for all people of Hispanic descent?

I wish that they were "a tiny group" because if they were, they would be marginalized and no one would pay any attention to them.

Old 02-26-2015, 04:06 PM

31,712 posts, read 14,631,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
If La Raza is "a tiny group", then why do politicians shake in their boots when La Raza makes demands, such as amnesty for illegals? Why does our government give them millions of dollars each year? Why do people think that La Raza speaks for all people of Hispanic descent?

I wish that they were "a tiny group" because if they were, they would be marginalized and no one would pay any attention to them.
Exactly, the NCLR holds a lot of power in this country and is not a small organization. "La Raza" also encompasses those with a tribal mentality but aren't necessarily a part of the organization. I just don't understand that since there are nearly 320 million people in this country most without the "La Raza" mentality why our congressmen are willing to thumb their noses at our immigration laws for such a small minority group.

Old 02-26-2015, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post

Tell THAT to Spain, please. I guess the Spanish people ain't playing nice anymore with people they DON'T want around, including foreign "Hispanics" who were naturalized.

Old 02-27-2015, 09:59 PM

10,026 posts, read 8,869,914 times
I've known several Spaniards and in general do not like Latin American Hispanics. One of them said because many people from these countries are mixed whereas not as likely in Spain. Not agreeing or disagreeing just stating what they said.

La Raza is a hate group.

Old 02-28-2015, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I've known several Spaniards and in general do not like Latin American Hispanics. One of them said because many people from these countries are mixed whereas not as likely in Spain. Not agreeing or disagreeing just stating what they said.

La Raza is a hate group.
Agreed tho word is Spaniards also have the rep of NOT like white Argentines of pure Spanish ancestry either. Different cultures to each other tho to most of us, they're all "Hispanic".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or