Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 12:46 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,653,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post

You are one seriously messed up individual.

Life is just so simple...... when you are simple minded.
I wish you lived next door to me, I would call you outside (now.)

Old 03-23-2015, 12:52 AM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
I'd expound on this subject but I'm too busy........gotta go "throw Granny off of the cliff"!

Old 03-23-2015, 12:58 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
I wish you lived next door to me, I would call you outside (now.)
Hilarious.

Old 03-23-2015, 12:59 AM

4,477 posts, read 3,300,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Hilarious.
Point proven eh?

Old 03-23-2015, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Republican political (policies) would leave every child in America to (die.)
Right.

All the children died when Republicans were in power in the past.

Then, somehow, they came back to life when the Democrats got back into power.

LOL

Quote:
America's children will live shorter lives than their parents because of diseases caused by poor diet.
It's the parents' responsibility to provide a good diet, which can be done cheaply.

Just buy big sacks of rice, beans and potatoes and then make short trips to buy more perishable items such as veggies, fruits and meat.

Oh, but wait.

The liberals think it's up to the government to make sure the kids eat right.

Uh, no, it isn't.

It's up to the parents.

And it's called "being responsible" -- a concept utterly alien to the left.

Quote:
And republicans want to abolish the EPA and FDA so they can no longer regulate and fine large corporations. (The EPA and FDA make sure our childrens water, food, and medicine is safe to ingest.)
You are obviously overstating things because Republicans eat food and take medicine, too.

Quote:
Republicans want to abolish consumer protection agencies that make sure dangerous chemicals are not in childrens toys, clothes, and carpets.
Again, overstating because Republicans have children, too, believe it or not.

Quote:
And coal power plants kill 24,000 Americans each year (and give 100,000's of children asthma.) Many children get asthma so bad from coal plants they can't even go outside to play and run....But republicans refuse to clean the coal pollution because the power plant owners give republicans campaign money. Clinton passed laws to clean the coal pollution but GW Bush killed the law for his coal power plant campaign contributors....
This has already been answered.

You either use the coal or freeze in the dark.

Let us know when your solar, wind and geothermal pipe dreams can provide 100% of our energy.

They can't now, and won't for the next several decades if ever.

Old 03-23-2015, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Liberals regularly complain about large numbers of black men in jail
I don't know why.

Blacks commit a far higher percentage of crimes relative to their percentage of the population than any other group.
Quote:
poor people not being able to afford bail
Then they shouldn't commit crimes.
Quote:
and then getting stuck in jail
Which happens when you commit crimes.
Quote:
and poor people being stuck with overworked public attorneys.
Which happens when you commit crimes.

Quote:
Liberals also complain about prison conditions, and the death penalty. Liberals also say we need to give welfare to families who's parents are in jail.
Why not just cut to the quick and pay people $100,000 for each crime they commit?

Wouldn't that be more efficient?

Quote:
While the only thing republicans say about jails is "let's privatize jails." And when jails get privatized the prison corporations make the states pass laws to make sure their prisons stay full (they pass laws to put more people in jail.)
So people now go to prison for parking tickets, jay-walking, what?

Let's have some examples.

Old 03-23-2015, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Point proven eh?
Yessiree!

Old 03-23-2015, 01:23 AM

Quote:

You actually believe links from sources like the DailyKos, ThinkProgress, et al.
Can you explain how ThinkProgress lies?
-No you can't.

Can you read the sources I posted and tell me where they are lying?
-No you can't.

But you can sure (say) ThinkProgress lies, problem is you can't present any evidence to prove your accusations.

Quote:
Yeah, let's close all the coal fired plants and coal mines. Coal fired plants supply about 40% of the power in the U.S. so if we close them a few million people might die from cold in the winter, heat in the summer and then millions more from starvation when we can't grow and transport food without energy and tens of millions lose their jobs because there is no power to run the cities......
No one spoke of closing coal power plants. Clinton passed a law called the "New Source Review." This law simply made old power plants replace old polluting machinery when they did repairs on their plants. But GW Bush killed the law as a favor to his campaign contributors.

New Source Review - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-23-2015, 01:38 AM

4,477 posts, read 3,300,736 times
Quote:
Can you explain how ThinkProgress lies?
-No you can't. Can you read the sources I posted and tell me where they are lying?
-No you can't. But you can sure (say) ThinkProgress lies, problem is you can't present any evidence to prove your accusations.
Here is how ThinkProgress lies.

Martin Feldstein: Romney's Tax Plan Can Raise Revenue - WSJ
Romney, Obama, & Simpson-Bowles: How Do the Tax Reform Plans Stack Up? | Tax Foundation

Quote:
No one spoke of closing coal power plants. Clinton passed a law called the "New Source Review." This law simply made old power plants replace old polluting machinery when they did repairs on their plants. But GW Bush killed the law as a favor to his campaign contributors.
Clinton was president in 1977?

The Bush Administration changed the rules to what the intent of Congress was, which that plants made upgrades when the plant was undergoing major repairs not standard maintenance, which was what was happening.

Now.....

Tell me about this 7 year old on the 50 mile deserted highway..... where was that?

Old 03-23-2015, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post

You know something? Neither party is looking out for Americans. Why haven't you figured that out yet?
Democrats are largely funded by workers unions. They support high min wages, middle class tax cuts, small business tax cuts, healthcare for all, low interest student loans, ex.ex.

Republicans are totally funded by large corporations, and they oppose everything in the democrats workers agenda.
GOP Senators Reject Tax Cuts for Middle Class - CBS News
GOP Blocks Senate Small-Business Tax Cut Bill : Roll Call News
Student Loan Vote: Republicans Block Bill To Extend Low Interest Rates

Being funded by large corporations republicans only do tax cuts for CEO's and corporations like these.
Bush Tax Cuts After 2002: June 2002 CTJ Analysis
Romney's Economic Plan Includes $6.6 Trillion Tax Cut For The Rich And Corporations | ThinkProgress
Rand Paul's fix for Detroit: lower taxes for the rich, more pollution & lower wages for the poor

Problem is when republicans give CEO's and corporations tax cuts, it decreases our governments revenues, and that money goes to our national debt. The following is America's debt history. You don't need to look at names or dates to see when republicans are in office. Just look at debt "Growth Rate", when the growth rate goes up (republicans are in office.)

http://www.skymachines.com/US-Nation...ental-Term.htm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration