U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 11:08 PM

7,542 posts, read 8,105,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
LOL. These women pay big bucks up front to have a baby in the United States. I doubt most have any relatives in the United States. They come from Russia, Africa, China, and all over the globe to have a baby who will gain US citizenship.
They pay big bucks for the ticket to come here, the hospital bill is paid by Uncle Sam as part of the Medicaid program.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2015, 11:08 PM

9,881 posts, read 8,769,673 times
This program is the same scam that took place in Southern California. Tick tock, tick tock.

Old 03-06-2015, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Like_Spam View Post
They pay big bucks for the ticket to come here, the hospital bill is paid by Uncle Sam as part of the Medicaid program.
These women pay the hospital cash up front. It is clear that you didn't read the website info.

Old 03-06-2015, 11:11 PM

Quote:
This program is the same scam that took place in Southern California. Tick tock, tick tock.
I don't see where the scam is. They aren't fraudulating visa applications on the behalf of their clients, they are just giving information.

Old 03-06-2015, 11:13 PM

Quote:
These women pay the hospital cash up front. It is clear that you didn't read the website info.
I don't read foreign languages, sorry.

That is of course wrong. Illegals can come to the country and give birth in a public hospital, and get all of the same benefits.

And they do every day of the year.

Old 03-06-2015, 11:14 PM

Quote:
I don't see where the scam is. They aren't fraudulating visa applications on the behalf of their clients, they are just giving information.
lol The website clearly touts the benefits of having a baby in the United States and is clearly designed to gain profit by enticing women to come to the United States to have a baby who will have US citzenship when born.

Old 03-09-2015, 03:03 PM

19,189 posts, read 14,138,779 times
If you look at the website, there is a choose your language box with a drop down menu with tons of languages. Yes, it doesn't seem right. Big bucks by industries support the politicians turning away from this. Unfortunately, I think with the illegals that word of mouth is the biggest problem.

Old 03-10-2015, 02:15 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,167,873 times
Quote:
I think the US government should charge what the Coyotes charge and help pay for their benefits when they land here. 6.5 million SS numbers being used for scammers, uh, pardon me...guest workers stealing from the SS fund doing the jobs Americans can't get.

Old 03-13-2015, 03:04 AM

8,880 posts, read 10,354,516 times
Quote:
lol The website clearly touts the benefits of having a baby in the United States and is clearly designed to gain profit by enticing women to come to the United States to have a baby who will have US citzenship when born.
I perused the site (yes, you can choose English) and I think I see where you're coming from. My first thought was the same as others, that there is nothing illegal about providing info on HOW to do it, but I do wonder about the legality of an actual hospital offering and profiting from this service. Ugh. The only good thing I can say about the site is, in the FAQ section, they say to be honest and straightforward with authorities. I've heard of other companies that cater "tours" to the newly middle class Chinese. Some detail that the woman might be refused if they look too pregnant and suggest when in pregnancy they should begin their USA "tour". In those cases it's a Chinese company profiting, and we ARE picking up the tab for the delivery. So frustrating.

Old 03-13-2015, 03:12 AM

8,880 posts, read 10,354,516 times
Quote:
They aren't just giving info. It's an actual clinic located in El Paso, TX.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or