U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-13-2008, 12:21 AM
 
1,156 posts, read 1,875,128 times
Reputation: 317

Advertisements

Patriotic Minutemen who are our parents, grandparents, cannot even clean the mess at our border without being blasted by the pro-illegals:


Sign Up

Last edited by faith10; 01-13-2008 at 12:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-13-2008, 01:12 AM
 
Location: Eagan, Minnesota
751 posts, read 845,337 times
Reputation: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith10 View Post
Patriotic Minutemen who are our parents, grandparents, cannot even clean the mess at our border without being blasted by the pro-illegals:


Sign Up
Minutemen are your parents and grandparents? That is a scary thought indeed!. I would be ashamed to be even remotely associated with such "intellectual" group of people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-13-2008, 01:28 AM
 
2,432 posts, read 6,004,847 times
Reputation: 1009
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith10 View Post
Patriotic Minutemen who are our parents, grandparents, cannot even clean the mess at our border without being blasted by the pro-illegals:


Sign Up

I have to admit, The Minutemen just keep plugging away despite the uphill battle. They believe in their cause. All America should be proud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-13-2008, 01:44 AM
 
Location: Eagan, Minnesota
751 posts, read 845,337 times
Reputation: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
I have to admit, The Minutemen just keep plugging away despite the uphill battle. They believe in their cause. All America should be proud.
First of all, Minutemen is a vigilante group. Vigilantism is against the law. A vigilante by definition is an ignorant person! WHY? Because a vigilante is a person who ignores due process of law and enacts his/her own form of justice when they deem the response of the authorities to be insufficient. Although I am not for repressing freedom of expression, the fact that this group was kicked off the stage at Columbia University after just a few minutes should tell you something about their incoherent ideas. Hell, even Ahmadinejad was allowed to speak there. These people are insane.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-13-2008, 02:18 AM
 
3,936 posts, read 5,448,242 times
Reputation: 4156
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
First of all, Minutemen is a vigilante group. Vigilantism is against the law. A vigilante by definition is an ignorant person! WHY? Because a vigilante is a person who ignores due process of law and enacts his/her own form of justice when they deem the response of the authorities to be insufficient. Although I am not for repressing freedom of expression, the fact that this group was kicked off the stage at Columbia University after just a few minutes should tell you something about their incoherent ideas. Hell, even Ahmadinejad was allowed to speak there. These people are insane.
So, that makes the illegals the largest vigilante group I know of!

Last edited by Jess5; 01-13-2008 at 02:20 AM.. Reason: re word
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-13-2008, 02:37 AM
 
130 posts, read 467,125 times
Reputation: 72
i dont know the exact figures, but isnt 1 million illegals crossing the boarder every year sufficient enough for people to start taking matters into there own hands if the government isnt doing enough to protect the border?

my question for ppl who are "against" the minutemen, just how many more million illegals are u willing to let into this country before it becomes an issue?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-13-2008, 04:48 AM
 
1,304 posts, read 2,921,520 times
Reputation: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
First of all, Minutemen is a vigilante group. Vigilantism is against the law. A vigilante by definition is an ignorant person! WHY? Because a vigilante is a person who ignores due process of law and enacts his/her own form of justice when they deem the response of the authorities to be insufficient. Although I am not for repressing freedom of expression, the fact that this group was kicked off the stage at Columbia University after just a few minutes should tell you something about their incoherent ideas. Hell, even Ahmadinejad was allowed to speak there. These people are insane.

you have the balls to come on here and mention what's legal and illegal!
you are a work of art,, what bs.. then again most lawyers do know how to sling it! Not once have you came on here.. and have EVER been to distinguish the difference between legal and illegal immigration.. NOW you come on here and spew your bs, now you seem to know the difference between the two.. good, so from now on.. when you start in on your knowledge of immigration... grow a pair, and say what you mean when you talk of immigration. You, being of such high morals.. seeing that your a lawyer in all,, ack.. that left such a bad taste in my mouth!
.. lawyers with high morals.. can't be done..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-13-2008, 06:23 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
First of all, Minutemen is a vigilante group. Vigilantism is against the law. A vigilante by definition is an ignorant person! WHY? Because a vigilante is a person who ignores due process of law and enacts his/her own form of justice when they deem the response of the authorities to be insufficient. Although I am not for repressing freedom of expression, the fact that this group was kicked off the stage at Columbia University after just a few minutes should tell you something about their incoherent ideas. Hell, even Ahmadinejad was allowed to speak there. These people are insane.
The prop illegal immigrant crowd are much more dangerous to the USA than even the KKK.

And; despite my being Nordic White, I have little respect for White Supremacists-------especially the Hispanic variety who are instrumental in keeping the Mestizos, etc. 'in their place'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-13-2008, 07:17 AM
 
Location: Pinal County, Arizona
25,107 posts, read 34,366,957 times
Reputation: 4893
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
First of all, Minutemen is a vigilante group. Vigilantism is against the law. A vigilante by definition is an ignorant person! WHY? Because a vigilante is a person who ignores due process of law and enacts his/her own form of justice when they deem the response of the authorities to be insufficient.
A"vigilante" group you say. Really?

Please, inasmuch as you make this statement, give us some examples of their "vigilante" activities - when have they detained anyone? Shot anyone? ANYTHING that equates to being a "vigilante" -

Please - we would like to hear about these cases
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-13-2008, 07:20 AM
 
Location: Pinal County, Arizona
25,107 posts, read 34,366,957 times
Reputation: 4893
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeache View Post
Minutemen are your parents and grandparents? That is a scary thought indeed!. I would be ashamed to be even remotely associated with such "intellectual" group of people.
Actually, Yes.

There are Doctors (including well known Drs), Lawyers, Teachers, Law Enforcement. There are retirees - Grandfathers and Grandmothers. There are students, car salesman, University professors (including the head of a university).

You name the profession - they are represented

One common denominator: They are all Patriotic AMERICANS who share the same concern: the security of the United States of America
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top