U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 12:29 PM

1,999 posts, read 167,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
"If this illegal wasn't here, she would still be alive". This sentence speaks louder than anything you could possibly say. Because it is the truth.
Thank you!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2008, 12:32 PM

3,432 posts, read 319,056 times
Quote:
"If this illegal wasn't here, she would still be alive". This sentence speaks louder than anything you could possibly say. Because it is the truth.
"If the south gave up their slaves, then the civil war would of never happened". Get the logic in that?

Old 01-13-2008, 12:36 PM

3,712 posts, read 4,156,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
"If the south gave up their slaves, then the civil war would of never happened". Get the logic in that?
As a matter of fact.........yes I do. On a very simplistic level, if the South had agreed to give up slavery, we would not have had to fight the Civil War. If the illegal alien had not been in the country, his victim would not have died from being hit by him.

Old 01-13-2008, 12:37 PM

Quote:
As a matter of fact.........yes I do. On a very simplistic level, if the South had agreed to give up slavery, we would not have had to fight the Civil War. If the illegal alien had not been in the country, his victim would not have died from being hit by him.
They are really dead end arguments because no, we cannot predict the future.--yet. LOL! because if a lot of things happened then a lot of things would of had different endings.

Old 01-13-2008, 12:40 PM

3,712 posts, read 4,156,687 times
Quote:
They are really dead end arguments because no, we cannot predict the future.--yet. LOL!
I won't even bother trying to follow the train of thought behind this profound statement.

Old 01-13-2008, 12:42 PM

11,879 posts, read 25,481,643 times
Quote:
They are really dead end arguments because no, we cannot predict the future.--yet. LOL! because if a lot of things happened then a lot of things would of had different endings.
No, we cannot predict the future, but we can look at the past and learn from that. Why something so simple as saying that we should have followed our laws and should abide by them in the future because those laws would have protected an innocent life is so hard to grasp I'll never know. And where the heck does saying that and argument has the word "if" in in make the point mute? WTH?

Old 01-13-2008, 12:48 PM

11,879 posts, read 25,481,643 times
Quote:
If man were meant to fly, he would've had wings as well.. What in heaven't name does any of this have to do with the fact that a young lady was killed by someone that should have long been deported and kept out of this country?

We're talking about the negative side effects of illegal immigration and this is definitely one of the many negative side effects. Talking about topics that have nothing to do with this is senseless.

Any more such posts will be deleted because they are off-topic.

Old 01-13-2008, 02:55 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,173,707 times
You all have to understand WHY prologic is, and condems those who speak ill of ANY illegal mexican... He will always continue to use the.. well, it shouldn't matter if they/he/she was an illegal.. because he himself is mexican.. both of his parents mexican immigrants.. How or IF they got here LEGALLY from the start.. that I do not know.. but I do know that he will always use some excuse other than the facts.. Facts being sneaking across the border illegally is a crime.. Yes the "IF" factor IS very important in this matter.. ask the girl's parents how they feel about "IF" he was not here illegally in the first place , thier daughter would still be alive.. yes, an American could have done the same thing,,, BUT DIDN'T! An illegal mexican KILLED an innocent American by being where he did NOT belong!

Old 01-13-2008, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
You all have to understand WHY prologic is, and condems those who speak ill of ANY illegal mexican... He will always continue to use the.. well, it shouldn't matter if they/he/she was an illegal.. because he himself is mexican.. both of his parents mexican immigrants.. How or IF they got here LEGALLY from the start.. that I do not know.. but I do know that he will always use some excuse other than the facts.. Facts being sneaking across the border illegally is a crime.. Yes the "IF" factor IS very important in this matter.. ask the girl's parents how they feel about "IF" he was not here illegally in the first place , thier daughter would still be alive.. yes, an American could have done the same thing,,, BUT DIDN'T! An illegal mexican KILLED an innocent American by being where he did NOT belong!
For christ sakes. I already told you, they did come here legal from the start. They have been here for 18 years. If factors are never important because its building on an assumption not a fact.

Old 01-13-2008, 03:08 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,173,707 times
it still doesn't change the fact the reason you are FOR mexican illegals ..because you are mexican yourself.. I am VERY sure that if you were say,, German, or say English.. you would be on the otherside of fence.. and NO matter what you can try to reply with.. I know THAT to be the FACTS!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration