U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-21-2015, 05:44 PM
 
11,473 posts, read 5,504,092 times
Reputation: 9856

Advertisements

Take a look at the video. It shows a man who was part of a group protesting illegal immigration who got injured when an illegal threw a frozen can of Coke at him. Standing next to him is Rev. Jesse Peterson. Watch how he responds to the Latina reporter from Univision. Kudos to Rev. Peterson!

White Protester Assaulted by Illegal Alien – Then Asked by Latina Reporter If HE is a ‘Racist’ | Top Right News

From the article:

A self-described “Latina” reporter from Univision was left speechless (and looking ridiculous) after asking a White man if he is racist, right after HE was attacked and left bloody by a group of Latino protesters at an anti-illegal immigration rally in L.A.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-21-2015, 05:55 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,278,864 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Take a look at the video. It shows a man who was part of a group protesting illegal immigration who got injured when an illegal threw a frozen can of Coke at him. Standing next to him is Rev. Jesse Peterson. Watch how he responds to the Latina reporter from Univision. Kudos to Rev. Peterson!

White Protester Assaulted by Illegal Alien – Then Asked by Latina Reporter If HE is a ‘Racist’ | Top Right News

From the article:

A self-described “Latina” reporter from Univision was left speechless (and looking ridiculous) after asking a White man if he is racist, right after HE was attacked and left bloody by a group of Latino protesters at an anti-illegal immigration rally in L.A.
I saw that video and was just shaking my head. That "Latina" thing IMHO needs to find herself a Hispanic country and LIVE there IF they'd accept her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-21-2015, 06:01 PM
 
Location: Eastern Shore of Maryland
5,941 posts, read 2,492,728 times
Reputation: 5609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I saw that video and was just shaking my head. That "Latina" thing IMHO needs to find herself a Hispanic country and LIVE there IF they'd accept her.
Too bad they cut it off before she could answer if she was here illegally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-21-2015, 06:06 PM
 
11,473 posts, read 5,504,092 times
Reputation: 9856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Too bad they cut it off before she could answer if she was here illegally.
I agree. I wish that there was more to the video!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-21-2015, 07:12 PM
 
31,458 posts, read 14,559,147 times
Reputation: 8346
Of course the Latina reporter was left speechless because the Reverend exposed her own racism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-21-2015, 07:25 PM
 
11,473 posts, read 5,504,092 times
Reputation: 9856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Of course the Latina reporter was left speechless because the Reverend exposed her own racism.
Exactly!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2015, 07:58 PM
 
1,250 posts, read 1,079,663 times
Reputation: 1022
lol she get told
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2015, 10:45 PM
 
Location: Oregon
222 posts, read 184,929 times
Reputation: 158
Dumb b**** reporter. Good on Jessie for standing up for the group.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top