Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 07:25 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,145,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post

PL - rather than silly arguments, let me try to see if you will agree with these points:

Illegal immigrants are committing crimes

Illegal immigrants are committing some very serious crimes - rapes, murders and so on

Illegal immigrants, because of the heinous nature of their crimes are responsible for calling attention - negative attention to ALL illegal immigrants

Illegal immigrants, because of the heinous nature of their crimes are calling negative attention to all those of similar ethnic backgrounds.

That, because of this negative attention, caused by the heinous crimes committed by illegal immigrants is responsible, in whole or in part, for the major backlash that is starting to occur against ALL illegal immigrants and, in some measure, legal immigrants.

Would you agree with the above

Old 01-15-2008, 07:33 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,933,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texanborn View Post
Did you not say somewhere else on this fourm that you had illegal family over to your house the otherday?
This was the OP

Quote:
of course you do.. I wouldn't like my relatives looking sooo bad either..
All illegals aren't my relatives. Ain't that a stereotype.

Old 01-15-2008, 07:38 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,764,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonCynic View Post
The response I expected. Reminds me of that Geraldo video posted on here... he who yells loudest wins the argument. Now back to immigration... WE have crime and it is committed by both legals and illegals. You say 6000 Americans killed. Where did you get those figures? I really want to know in spite of my facetious response.
If you are in Houston, you need to pay attention our local news....alot of citizens killed here every year by illegals...

Old 01-15-2008, 07:38 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,818,319 times
This thread has wondered way off-topic. Closed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration