U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2015, 12:15 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,389,012 times

Advertisements

Thursday, Rep. Luis Gutiérrez, (D-IL) announced the release of an immigration “toolkit” that is downloadable on his website.

The toolkit is a guide to help illegal immigrants gather the documentation they will need to prove their eligibility for President Barack Obama’s amnesty, so they will not be deported while waiting for the conclusion of the legal case, which is currently under a TX federal judge’s injunction.

Gutierrez Releases Immigrant Toolkit To Protect from Deportation - Breitbart

I just hope the cops pick up Mr Gutierrez over something and, put his butt in jail. He's a criminal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2015, 12:35 PM

32,027 posts, read 14,783,562 times
It never ceases to amaze me the lengths he will go to protect illegal aliens and stab Americans in the back. It is sickening how he and some other politicians right up to and including our president just plain out defy our immigration laws and get away with it.

Old 03-28-2015, 02:27 PM

11,622 posts, read 5,589,799 times
The traitor, Gutierrez, never stops disgusting me. Just when I think he has sunk as low as he can go, he surprises me by sinking even lower

For those of us in the know, his constituents have become a laughingstock. If it weren't so sad, it would be funny.

Old 03-29-2015, 02:18 AM

3,936 posts, read 5,464,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
It never ceases to amaze me the lengths he will go to protect illegal aliens and stab Americans in the back. It is sickening how he and some other politicians right up to and including our president just plain out defy our immigration laws and get away with it.
And, slap Americans in the face while they're at it. Using taxpayers money for every single thing they do for the illegals, including giving our money to them. That should be illegal! How many Americans have to decide whether to eat or buy medicine? I'm sure there's not one illegal that has to make that decision. They go to the ER for everything because they don't have to pay for that. And, why do people say they don't get our social security? This article was from 2003; they were getting it before then!
"SSI is funded through the payroll taxes of Americans. But you don't have to be an American to receive SSI payments. Like food stamps, Medicaid and almost every other form of social insurance that America has developed to help its citizens, SSI is targeted by people from other countries as a tool to materially improve their lives without work.
The 1996 Welfare Reform Act may have erected barriers to a non-citizen's eligibility for SSI, but it did not come close to ending it. The very group Congress sought to make ineligible for SSI, people who may have entered the U.S. illegally but through a series of happy accidents permanently reside here under color of law ("PRUCOL" aliens), has been able to hold on to SSI eligibility through a combination of lawyering and lobbying" Illegal Aliens Eligible for Social Security Benefits | Fox News

Old 04-02-2015, 06:59 AM

33,046 posts, read 20,903,286 times
How about a citizen toolkit to protect from Gutierrez?

Old 04-02-2015, 09:15 AM

23,641 posts, read 31,358,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
How about a citizen toolkit to protect from Gutierrez?
How does that ethnocentric scrote keep getting elected?

Old 04-02-2015, 02:05 PM

33,046 posts, read 20,903,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
How does that ethnocentric scrote keep getting elected?

I know nothing about his district but I'd guess it has a lot of low-information voters.

Old 04-02-2015, 04:10 PM

10,026 posts, read 8,904,572 times
Yep but that's true of many districts in Chicago. I hate this guy so much. Oh and did you knownhg tends to only hire Hispanics, many of whom don't even speak English? What this idiot never tells anyone is how illegals are ruining Illinois. We are going in debt because of higher taxes to support their vanchots and even the kids not born here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or