U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2015, 01:38 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,359,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
You say a lot of.....typically redneck things, but this one is way over the top, even for you
Being a "redneck" is defending your country against invaders?! Really? Seriously?

If that's the way you really think: please tell me why Mexico is wrong in the way it treats illegal aliens from Guatemala or how the Dom Republic now treats illegals.

Old 04-04-2015, 01:39 PM

31,947 posts, read 14,727,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
After they destroy the US they will head up to Canada.
Canada doesn't have to live with the ole worn out claim that we are the eternal land of "immigrants" and therefore racist if we don't allow everyone in that wants to come here. I don't think they worry about Political Correctness either. In short, they won't put up with what we do.

Old 04-04-2015, 08:51 PM

25,060 posts, read 22,221,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Being a "redneck" is defending your country against invaders?! Really? Seriously?

If that's the way you really think: please tell me why Mexico is wrong in the way it treats illegal aliens from Guatemala or how the Dom Republic now treats illegals.
I'm talking about you implying about Canada machine gunning illegals to death

Old 04-04-2015, 09:15 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,359,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I'm talking about you implying about Canada machine gunning illegals to death
Then YOU need to "tell" Canada how it should run its country. I just have a feeling that Canada WON'T "play well'; if it means full on force, they have the right to do just that. Just remember; many wars have started over time over being invaded.

Look at the Ukraine and it dealing with Putin's "little green men": def ILLEGAL aliens. Now its getting real bad over there. IMHO Canada WON'T allow that to happen; even if its us Americans bum rushing their country, if some of us get shot, oh well.

Old 04-04-2015, 09:24 PM

25,060 posts, read 22,221,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Then YOU need to "tell" Canada how it should run its country. I just have a feeling that Canada WON'T "play well'; if it means full on force, they have the right to do just that. Just remember; many wars have started over time over being invaded.

Look at the Ukraine and it dealing with Putin's "little green men": def ILLEGAL aliens. Now its getting real bad over there. IMHO Canada WON'T allow that to happen; even if its us Americans bum rushing their country, if some of us get shot, oh well.
Canada is not going to machine gun anybody coming across the border. The most aggressive country in the entire Western world, Spain, strikes migrants in the face with steel batons trying to cross into Ceuta and Melilla; whereas Canada is the definition of a pacifist country. Spain would most likely be the first developed Western country to start shooting illegal migrants with live ammo, if they ever do and that's a 5% probability, not Canada

Last edited by theunbrainwashed; 04-04-2015 at 09:37 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration