Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 07:44 AM

1,266 posts, read 2,507,975 times

Advertisements

Here is a copy of an email I recieved that may be of interest to you. Following the email I have listed an email address of Caltran and a copy of the email I sent them that you are welcome to use or modify for your use.

<<I'm really surprised that a Minuteman group picking up trash on the highway has generated so much attention. The story has been reported on over 50 newspapers and TV news programs nationwide. The racist Latino groups in San Diego, led by brown supremacist hate monger Enrique Morones, is trying to get Cal Trans to revoke the "adopt a highway" permit already granted to the San Diego Minutemen. Enrique Morones is telling his reconquista supporters to call Cal Trans and complain. They are of course lying and making allegations that the SDMM are racist and violent. Enrique was the same fool that threatened to destroy the statue of former CA Governor Pete Wilson in San Diego last summer. He compared Pete Wilson to Adolf Hitler. He is also comparing the San Diego Minutemen to the KKK!

Please call Cal Trans and tell them you support the law abiding Minuteman group. Stress in your phone call that the San Diego Minutemen are a multi-ethnic group, including Hispanic Americans that denounce hatred and racism. They are simply a law enforcement advocacy group. None of their members have ever been arrested or charged with any violent crimes despite the slander of open border advocates.

It is important that the SDMM keep this freeway because many other Minuteman groups are also looking to adopt freeways and perform other types of community service work. Make several phone calls over the course of the next few days and int next week. State government agencies are staffed with weak bureaucrats that buckle under when faced with threats and intimidation by race baiting brown supremacists. Don't let them take the highway away!

Please forward this email to your friends!

Cal Trans
619-688-6699
Press 0 for public information office.>>

Link to Cal Trans email address:http://www.dot.ca.gov/pioform.html

We support the law abiding Minuteman group picking up trash on the highway. Minutemen are a multi-ethnic group, including Hispanic Americans that denounce hatred and racism. They are simply a law enforcement advocacy group. None of their members have ever been arrested or charged with any violent crimes despite the slander of open border advocates. Please do not be swayed by outrageous requests to revoke the "adopt a highway" permit already granted to the San Diego Minutemen. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2008, 11:36 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,747,161 times
Email address for Will Kempton, Caltrans Director.

Caltrans.Director@dot.ca.gov

Old 01-17-2008, 02:05 PM

1,252 posts, read 1,046,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crittersitter View Post
None of their members have ever been arrested or charged with any violent crimes despite the slander of open border advocates.
I guess it's a matter of defining 'violent' crimes just so, eh?

Chris Simcox - convicted felony federal weapons charge

Casey Nethercott - convicted assault and felony weapons charge

Keith Gilbert - assassination and attempt felony weapons violation

Duane Carlson - bombing conspiracy

Robert DePugh - felony firearms violations and bombing conspiracy

Kelley E. Delano - bombing conspiracy

Milton J. Dix - bombing conspiracy

Jerome Riemart - bombing conspiracy

Mervin Henderson Sr. - bombing conspiracy

Joseph Hourie - bombing conspiracy

Ervin J. White - bombing conspiracy

Tyler Froatz - assault and weapons charges

Old 01-17-2008, 02:53 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,909,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by User 2 View Post
I guess it's a matter of defining 'violent' crimes just so, eh?

Chris Simcox - convicted felony federal weapons charge

Casey Nethercott - convicted assault and felony weapons charge

Keith Gilbert - assassination and attempt felony weapons violation

Duane Carlson - bombing conspiracy

Robert DePugh - felony firearms violations and bombing conspiracy

Kelley E. Delano - bombing conspiracy

Milton J. Dix - bombing conspiracy

Jerome Riemart - bombing conspiracy

Mervin Henderson Sr. - bombing conspiracy

Joseph Hourie - bombing conspiracy

Ervin J. White - bombing conspiracy

Tyler Froatz - assault and weapons charges

Can you provide some reliable sources User? I'm not denying this at all, I just want to verify this and appreciate the input if this is true. I like to know facts.
Thanks

Old 01-17-2008, 03:00 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
Here is an article about Casey Nethercott - no violence, just another testimonial to how utterly screwed our justice system has become:

WorldNetDaily: American insanity

Old 01-17-2008, 03:19 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,909,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Here is an article about Casey Nethercott - no violence, just another testimonial to how utterly screwed our justice system has become:

WorldNetDaily: American insanity
Ugh. I heard about this a couple of years ago. This is horrendous. If it happened to me I would lost all faith in everything that had to do with this country. As it is, I can only hope that this is not true, although I am probably being too optimistic (or pessimistic depending on one's view).

Old 01-18-2008, 12:36 AM

1,252 posts, read 1,046,936 times
There's an excellent six part series written about the Minutemen.

Intro:

Orcinus

Part 1:

Orcinus

Part 2:

Orcinus

Part 3:

Orcinus

Part 4:

Orcinus

Part 5:

Orcinus

Part 6:

Orcinus

You'll find it's extensively linked and a simple search of the names will provide additional information.

I didn't save all the links I found, and I didn't list everything that came up in the additional searches I did looking for confirming evidence.

I never do like just using one source, take as an example the World Net Daily article about Nethercott.

Much is omitted from the WND article about Nethercott,

.....like Nethercott being arrested in a shootout with US border guards where a border guard was shot.

You can find that info archived at the Arizona Tuscon Citizen newspaper. Prosecutors at that time described Nethercott as a three time convicted felon. Nethercott has been arrested for 'flight to avoid prosecution'

Here's a Superior Court link for Nethercott.

http://www.tkb.org/documents/Cases/USA_v_Nethercott_04-CR-2088_(AZ)_Exhibits_003.pdf (broken link)

...and a District Court link for Nethercott.

http://db.mipt.org/documents/Cases/USA_v_Nethercott_04-CR-2088_(AZ)_Docket_001.pdf (broken link)

Some hold an opinion that Nethercott is an innocent 'victim' of police oppression. They must ignore much evidence, or never look at any other evidence by which to make a judgement.

As far as Minutemen cleaning the highway, I don't know why they have to adopt the highway to clean it up. If they want to clean a highway, there's nothing to stop them from doing so. They don't have to adopt it to clean it.

Adopting the highway is a public relations move. They're looking to improve a very tarnished image.

Trouble is, their public relations campaign is offering questionable and false facts about the organization, several of their members and their founders have been arrested and convicted for numerous crimes of violence.

Me, .......I drive like I own the road, I don't feel like I need to adopt a road.

Last edited by User 2; 01-18-2008 at 12:47 AM..

Old 01-18-2008, 05:57 AM

902 posts, read 717,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Can you provide some reliable sources User? I'm not denying this at all, I just want to verify this and appreciate the input if this is true. I like to know facts.
Thanks
The funny thing is that of the thousands of MM he can only pick a few that have ever had any problems, and of course Casey's problem should never have happened and was not his fault at all. By his standards then every illegal lover is a traitor and wants all white people dead and wants to take over this country of ours all because a few of the idiot Brown Berets are like that.

Old 01-19-2008, 12:13 AM

1,156 posts, read 2,088,633 times
All those parts 1-6 are pure propaganda lies. I don't see how illegals can own property here, I was told by an agency that advertises mortages that it's not easy for illegals to own property in America. How can illegals take away someone's property by the courts, this is how far America is falling. I believe all pro illegal/anti American persons should be sent to Mexico on a fast rail along with the illegals.

Border Patrol have repeatedly said they appreciate the Minutemen helping them out.

Last edited by faith10; 01-19-2008 at 12:34 AM..

Old 01-19-2008, 12:25 AM

1,156 posts, read 2,088,633 times
Thanks all for the Cal Trans addresses and number.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration