Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2008, 03:59 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,649,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedous View Post
Support their nations in what way? where's your source? Why were there Japanese internment camps if there was no threat of the Japanese turning on Americans such as spying during WW2?
With your last question, you support exactly what I'm saying...Filipinos would be more likely to support the Phillippines than the U.S., if it came down to it.

Old 04-12-2008, 04:19 PM

1,268 posts, read 1,134,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
With your last question, you support exactly what I'm saying...Filipinos would be more likely to support the Phillippines than the U.S., if it came down to it.
I just mentioned above. During WW2 with the Japanese internment camps, they did not turn on Americans. They did not turn their back on America.

Old 04-12-2008, 04:25 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by barinnas View Post
Small detail that you're not mentioning- 60 million spanish speakers in the land, and fastest growing group, spanish is our second language and will
continue growing, at this rate english only peakers will only be found in communes like the polygamist in Texas, and militia communes, andale, andale!!!!!!!
We can subtract alot faster than you can add.

Old 04-12-2008, 04:45 PM

Quote:
I just mentioned above. During WW2 with the Japanese internment camps, they did not turn on Americans. They did not turn their back on America.
How? they were interned. What could they have done behind the barbed wire?

Old 04-12-2008, 04:54 PM

Quote:
How? they were interned. What could they have done behind the barbed wire?
The same way drugs can be smuggled in the American prison system.

Old 04-12-2008, 05:00 PM

Quote:
The same way drugs can be smuggled in the American prison system.
I don't have any knowledge of that sort of thing...since I'm not in the prison system.

Do you speak from experience, then?

Old 04-12-2008, 05:05 PM

Quote:
I don't have any knowledge of that sort of thing...since I'm not in the prison system.

Do you speak from experience, then?
Anyone with internet can figure it out. But of course, you don't believe in technology.

Quote:
"Drugs can only get into the hands of inmates if another person brings them onto prison grounds. Current CDC policy assumes that it is only inmate's visitors who are responsible for passing drugs to inmates. I'm not convinced that this is true. Inmates' visitors are not only subjected to more extensive searches than other visitors, but are subjected to arbitrary rules for visiting, which vary from facility to facility, and from day to day. I think all persons who enter prison grounds and who come into contact with inmates, should be searched in a uniform manner, as a matter of constitutional equal protection .... Innocent citizens should not be subjected to harassment--simply for wanting to visit a loved one in prison. Nor should they lose their Fourth Amendment right to be free from unlawful searches ...."
PRISON SYSTEM ADDICTION TO DRUG PROFITS (http://sonic.net/~doretk/Issues/00-03-SPR/prison.html - broken link)

Old 04-12-2008, 05:11 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,128,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by barinnas View Post
Small detail that you're not mentioning- 60 million spanish speakers in the land, and fastest growing group, spanish is our second language and will
continue growing, at this rate english only peakers will only be found in communes like the polygamist in Texas, and militia communes, andale, andale!!!!!!!
Where do you live? It is certainly not Arizona where illegals (most of whom are Spanish speakers) are fleeing between sterner law enforcement and our Employer Sanctions Law-------which is passing more and more Court challenges.

If anything; if I were Mexico--------I would be concerned about the large numbers of my countrymen (and US born Anchor Babies) returning SOB.

Their collective knowledge of English may prove detrimental to the Spanish only speakers in Mx.

Old 04-12-2008, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Anyone with internet can figure it out. But of course, you don't believe in technology.

PRISON SYSTEM ADDICTION TO DRUG PROFITS (http://sonic.net/%7Edoretk/Issues/00-03-SPR/prison.html - broken link)
It seems to me that it's coming from OUTSIDE sources, not from within...

Hmm.

Old 04-12-2008, 05:14 PM

Quote:
It seems to me that it's coming from OUTSIDE sources, not from within...

Hmm.

Just like not all the Jews were put in death camps, not all Japanese were put in those camps. It is quite probable some went into hiding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration