Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2015, 06:04 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,373,179 times

Advertisements

Now, I thought everything for illegals was put on hold. I know Obama is bad about ignoring rules and laws that he doesn't like, but how does this happen? Maybe because the program was already put into place, but how can that be when they're still debating it?

Army speeding up recruitment of 'Dreamers'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2015, 06:06 PM

22,470 posts, read 11,990,487 times
And here I thought that the military was cutting their forces...yet...at the same time they're recruiting illegals while Americans are being let go.

Old 05-07-2015, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
And here I thought that the military was cutting their forces...yet...at the same time they're recruiting illegals while Americans are being let go.
Yes, that's why Americans are being let go. So, they can hire illegals. There was a poll awhile ago, asking the military if they would take guns from American owners, and over 70% said No, they would not take guns/ammunition from Americans. I guess illegals wouldn't have a problem doing that. Seriously, I don't think that's why they are hiring them, though, I don't know why they would have a silly poll like that. It's my understanding that the ones they are letting go, were about to get a bonus or extra money for something, so in order not to have to pay out a lot of money, they let them go instead.

Old 05-07-2015, 07:07 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Now, I thought everything for illegals was put on hold. I know Obama is bad about ignoring rules and laws that he doesn't like, but how does this happen? Maybe because the program was already put into place, but how can that be when they're still debating it?

Dreamers are still in this country illegally even though they got a stay of deportation. Illegal aliens cannot join our military so what's this all about? We don't have enough young Americans that want to join? It's utter BS!

Old 05-08-2015, 02:22 PM

13,583 posts, read 15,657,392 times
Rome.

And history repeats itself.

Old 05-08-2015, 02:55 PM

22,470 posts, read 11,990,487 times
If you haven't already, consider signing up to join CAPS. It's free and they will send you "action alerts". You don't have to live in CA. Anyone in the US can join.

Right now, they have an "action alert" for this very issue. You can send a free fax to your rep:

Send a Message

Old 05-08-2015, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Dreamers are still in this country illegally even though they got a stay of deportation. Illegal aliens cannot join our military so what's this all about? We don't have enough young Americans that want to join? It's utter BS!
I don't have the words to adequately express how I feel about our potus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
If you haven't already, consider signing up to join CAPS. It's free and they will send you "action alerts". You don't have to live in CA. Anyone in the US can join.

Right now, they have an "action alert" for this very issue. You can send a free fax to your rep:

Send a Message
Thanks BOS. I'll use that link, and express my opinion on my senators facebook page. Maybe they'll answer my question, about why they won't impeach the traitor, one of these days! I'll pass that link on too.

Old 05-08-2015, 09:49 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
I don't have the words to adequately express how I feel about our potus.

Thanks BOS. I'll use that link, and express my opinion on my senators facebook page. Maybe they'll answer my question, about why they won't impeach the traitor, one of these days! I'll pass that link on too.
I truly believe that Obama would never be impeached because congress believes it wouldn't be PC to impeach a half black president. The GOP is already being accused of being racist but this would unfairly put the nail in the coffin for them. It shouldn't matter what race any president is these kinds of actions should automatically call for impeachment.

Old 05-09-2015, 04:15 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times
Quote:

Unbelievable for anyone but Obama.

The same thing is happening under the ruse of this Trans-Pacific Partnership "trade" deal that's being hashed out behind closed doors. What it really does is allow Obama to fast-track Congress by slipping in all kinds of goodies he can't get them to approve--like what's virtually an open door from Mexico to the U.S.(no wonder SS is running dry), anti-gun measures, etc.

Wake up, sheeple.

Old 05-09-2015, 04:46 AM

2,686 posts, read 1,770,484 times
Too many of these "dreamers" need to wake up to reality.

Become a legal citizen and all will be well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration