U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2015, 10:58 AM

3,936 posts, read 5,456,785 times

Advertisements

that illegals don't receive benefits.

Just because illegal aliens are not legally entitled to these benefits does not mean they do not apply for them. Yes. It is true that illegal aliens have received grants, professional accreditations, loans, WIC, disability, public housing, college educations, food stamps, unemployment benefits, and tax credits from state and federal agencies.

Law Dictionary: Why is it that Illegal Aliens Get Free Food Stamps, Health Insurance and Pay No Taxes?

"Only in America can a person come here illegally, get a job and a driver’s license, live tax free or get welfare entitlements same (more) as legal citizens. Now you can get put on the top of the organ transplants list, too."

Illegal Aliens Eligible for Social Security Benefits | Fox News
SSI is funded through the payroll taxes of Americans. But you don't have to be an American to receive SSI payments. Like food stamps, Medicaid and almost every other form of social insurance that America has developed to help its citizens, SSI is targeted by people from other countries as a tool to materially improve their lives without work.

Be sure and read the above article so you will understand how illegals can come over here, never work, but, draw SS. They get free telephones also.

Where I live there are countless organizations that help illegals only. Doctors of every kind, dentists, and it's all free. The Catholic Charities give them everything they want.

Now the law may be that they're not supposed to get government benefits, but they do. Everyone knows it, except the ones who don't want to believe it....

This next article was written back in 2011, it's much worse now.
Why Illegal Immigration is Bad For America.

Last edited by Jess5; 05-10-2015 at 12:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2015, 11:11 AM

31,886 posts, read 14,678,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post

Just because illegal aliens are not legally entitled to these benefits does not mean they do not apply for them. Yes. It is true that illegal aliens have received grants, professional accreditations, loans, WIC, disability, public housing, college educations, food stamps, unemployment benefits, and tax credits from state and federal agencies.

Law Dictionary: Why is it that Illegal Aliens Get Free Food Stamps, Health Insurance and Pay No Taxes?

"Only in America can a person come here illegally, get a job and a driverís license, live tax free or get welfare entitlements same (more) as legal citizens. Now you can get put on the top of the organ transplants list, too."

SSI is funded through the payroll taxes of Americans. But you don't have to be an American to receive SSI payments. Like food stamps, Medicaid and almost every other form of social insurance that America has developed to help its citizens, SSI is targeted by people from other countries as a tool to materially improve their lives without work.

Be sure and read the above article so you will understand how illegals can come over here, never work, but, draw SS. They get free telephones.

Where I live there are countless organizations that help illegals only. Doctors of every kind, dentists, and it's all free. The Catholic Charities give them everything they want.

Now the law may be that they're not supposed to get government benefits, but they do. Everyone knows it, except the ones who don't want to believe it....

Not only that but they receive all kinds of government freebies thru their U.S. born kids. Yet the pro-illegals remain in denial about all of the above.

Old 05-10-2015, 12:45 PM

3,936 posts, read 5,456,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Not only that but they receive all kinds of government freebies thru their U.S. born kids. Yet the pro-illegals remain in denial about all of the above.
Yes, they do. They get rent vouchers, and money for their utilities. I don't know why some people say they don't. They're not supposed to get all of that, but they do. The greedy attitude of some of them is sickening. It's like they just want more and more. Like how they drive around to the organizations that hand out Christmas gifts and food, and they go to all the different ones, and load up trucks with gifts for their kids and themselves, and enough food to feed any army, take them home and unload and go right back to different groups. What really gets me is how they laugh about it, laugh about how they are really sticking it to "them". Walmart has boxes people donate to, Marines, Toys for Tots. I don't give anything anymore.

Let me say this before someone else does. I know there are citizens who do this too! That doesn't make it right.

I don't know if they still get free organ transplants, but I don't know why it would have stopped.
Illegal Immigrants Get Free Organ Transplants - Judicial Watch

This politician makes no bones about it.
"Anti-immigrant politicians who have weighed in on the question of transplants for undocumented immigrants make the case for transplant exclusion more crudely. “They should not get any benefit from breaking the law, especially something as expensive as organ transplants or dialysis,” U.S. Rep. Dana T. Rohrabacher, (R-Calif.), told the New York Times in 2011. “If they’re dead, I don’t have an objection to their organs being used. If they’re alive, they shouldn’t be here no matter what.”

I know a little 4 year old boy who is about to die because he needs a kidney transplant badly. If he was an illegal, he probably would have already gotten it. He was born with kidney trouble, so he has lived with this for 4 years.

"Well it's been close to 10 months since Jordan was moved to the top of the deceased donor list. The changes that have been made to the way organs are donated have not worked in his favor. Before if someone matched the kidney and was at the top of the list in Oklahoma they would get the kidney. Now he has to compete against everyone in the US. Of course the states that have larger amounts of people get more kidneys. The fact that he is A+, the most common blood type makes it even harder since the demand for those kidneys is so great. We worry that the longer he is on dialysis the chances of him getting a blood clot increases along with other complications. Jordan has had 6 peritoneal dialysis ports that failed and is on his 3 hemodialysis port. He has no other artery large enough to place a port and if this one fails he has no other options. We found out about a kidney sharing program. Anyone in good health under the age of 50 can donate in Jordan's behalf and then they could match him with a kidney from one of the other live donors. One other good thing about this is the fact that kidneys transplanted from live donors seem to last longer with fewer problems. There is no financial expenses to the donor. So I'm asking everyone to please share this post so that we can get him a kidney before it is too late. Thank you."

Old 05-10-2015, 01:01 PM

3,863 posts, read 3,171,356 times
Liberals and criminal sympathizers will never run out of excuses for these foreign parasites and their spawn.

AND they have that TRAITOR CLOWN and habitual liar Obama constantly defending AND aiding their illegal activities.

Old 05-10-2015, 03:08 PM

10,026 posts, read 8,881,850 times
Agree. I suspect those who think they get no freebies live in a state without many. In Illinois we see it all the time, just go to any kind of welfare office. On various web sites it states regardless of immigration status and even has a Spanish page. Public aid always requires Spanish speaking caseworkers. It's been known for years that many pregnant illegals come here to have the child born on medicaid. CBS, not exactly known as far right did a segment on this problem (this clip is on YouTube). Yes there are programs to help them too. Years ago I helped at a ESL program and they were giving recent arrivals free college and all kinds of money. Some were government grants while others were donations. They were also hiring these students into the college as well over American students. They didn't care if the student was legal or illegal, only that they were new to the country and couldn't speak English or speak it well.

Old 05-11-2015, 07:44 AM

25,237 posts, read 13,350,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post

"Only in America can a person come here illegally, get a job and a driverís license, live tax free or get welfare entitlements same (more) as legal citizens. Now you can get put on the top of the organ transplants list, too."

Be sure and read the above article so you will understand how illegals can come over here, never work, but, draw SS. They get free telephones also.

One has to pay into SS to get SS benefits and benefit amounts paid to citizens are based on how much they paid into the system.
No one, legal or illegal is getting free health insurance, pure BS. Charities are not coming out of the pockets of the whiners so that is another failed argument.
Clue to the clueless, EVERYONE pays taxes in one form or another, good grief unless you only live by bartering you are paying taxes.

Old 05-11-2015, 02:44 PM

1,017 posts, read 557,628 times
Au contraire... In California, those illegals holding driver licenses are entitled to health insurance and, if it passes, to vote. I kid you not. I will find the link; it was on the news last week. Thanks, Jerry "My casa is your casa" Brown. Jerry is becoming senile in his old age -- he used to have common sense and ethics.

And SS benefits? Darn tootin' illegals use the SSA for anything they can get. Ever been in a SS office? The majority of the folks waiting (and their screaming kids) do NOT speak English. I especially enjoy seeing young mostly Asian immigrants accompanying their parents to obtain benefits. While the party line from SSA is that only American citizens are entitled to SS benefits, a friend who manages a branch office has confirmed non-American citizens do indeed get SS benefits, especially the elders coming over to live with their immigrant children.

Old 05-11-2015, 05:48 PM

19,189 posts, read 14,133,351 times
Maybe not free insurance but who needs insurance when you can get free medical care: Medicaid Helps Hospitals Pay For Illegal Immigrants’ Care | Kaiser Health News And, emergency room care costs us even more. I don't know why from day 1, they didn't patch them up and deport their butts back to their country of origin. Medicaid was meant for OUR poor.

Another: How Undocumented Immigrants Sometimes Receive Medicaid Treatment and Thousands of Illegal Immigrants Enrolled in Obamacare and Medicare: Government paid millions in Medicare to deceased, illegal immigrants | Fox News

The bottom line is that these people committed illegal acts to be here and continue to commit them every day. Working "under the table" is illegal not bartering when cash is involved. Working in the US when you don't have the right to is illegal. Collecting benefits when you are not entitled to them is illegal.

Old 05-12-2015, 12:53 AM

8,875 posts, read 10,351,414 times
Jess, not sure about the kidney issue and whether that has anything to do with immigration (legal or not). Organ transplants are extremely complicated. Are you connected to Be the Match for marrow donation? I joined years ago and have not been called.

Old 05-12-2015, 02:17 AM

17,022 posts, read 9,096,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Liberals and criminal sympathizers will never run out of excuses for these foreign parasites and their spawn.

AND they have that TRAITOR CLOWN and habitual liar Obama constantly defending AND aiding their illegal activities.

..............and now Clinton promising to continue doing the same.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or