U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 07:58 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,661,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
I wonder if i move to North Carolina next year will i be able to vote the NC illegal-huggers out.
Every vote against the illegal supporters will count. The state of California should set the example of what happens when Illegal immigration is allowed to run out of control. Overpopulation, high crime, gangs, traffic congestion, graffiti, high taxes, bilingual education. All attributal to illegal immigration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2008, 12:54 PM

1,861 posts, read 2,970,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Every vote against the illegal supporters will count. The state of California should set the example of what happens when Illegal immigration is allowed to run out of control. Overpopulation, high crime, gangs, traffic congestion, graffiti, high taxes, bilingual education. All attributal to illegal immigration.
Not to mention lots of people moving out of California, which used to be the "Golden State", where everyone wanted to live.

Now, I want to live in Iowa on a farm somewhere.

Old 03-16-2008, 07:15 PM

16 posts, read 38,311 times
you guys should get together and solve the country's problems, NOT!!!

Old 03-16-2008, 07:50 PM

1,663 posts, read 2,217,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
You've got that right...I live in So. California and can tell you this is not the place to live anymore. I've lived here almost all my life and raised a family here, but I'd leave tomorrow if I could. I worked within the school system for over 25 years, and saw the decline in test scores, crowded classrooms and the like. Our state is in a BIG mess right now, and they want to cut everywhere but where they need to...the services for illegals. Do they not see this? Why do they think our emergency rooms are closing down? So much of what's wrong with this state is due to illegals. If we, the people, can see what's going on, why can't those at the top figure this out?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or