U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 08:04 PM

25,107 posts, read 34,361,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
This may seem harsh for them but.. DEAL WITH IT!
It is not that easy PL -

Leaving family

Leaving a carrer that you love and starting over

Not having enough money to move and start over

It is not that easy PL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2008, 08:06 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,874,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
No, no.......I think it was Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez of the Univerisity of Texas who made that observation. (It is terribly difficult to keep them all straight isn't it? So many people expressing their love for America!)

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Hispanic Leaders Speak Out!

Antonio Villaraigosa is the rabidly pro-illegal Mayor of LA who told us that

which prompted thousands of irate Americans who clean their own toilets to send Tony a toilet brush. This campaign resulted in his office being buried under a deluge of packages containing toilet brushes.

Michelle Malkin » THE TOILET BRUSH CAMPAIGN
Ha, good brush campaign. Thanks for the Hispanic officials comments, I've been wanting to find this article to show some people, and think it would be nice to send it to each state before their primaries.

Old 01-22-2008, 08:07 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cousinsal View Post
Is that the guy who told the hispanics at some march that "we're going to have babies, and the white people won't, so we're going to overtake them"??
Doubtful; the 'Hispanic' birthrate is continuing to decline.

Besides: one way to defang the 'La Raza' menace is to strip the above cultural group of all of their special privileges as in Affirmative Action, bilingual help, etc.

Trust me; such a series of moves would basically destroy the La Raza movement, many Latinos would 'bug out' and flee the USA or toe the line becoming good Americans

Old 01-22-2008, 08:08 PM

9,308 posts, read 25,657,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusisLord View Post
Antonio Villaraigosa is not a anchor baby, he is an third generation Mexican-American.
Are you certain? Do you have proof to substantiate your claim?

Old 01-22-2008, 08:13 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,157,153 times
He's the son of Mexican immigrants like myself.

Old 01-22-2008, 08:57 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
No, no.......I think it was Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez of the Univerisity of Texas who made that observation. (It is terribly difficult to keep them all straight isn't it? So many people expressing their love for America!)

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Hispanic Leaders Speak Out!

Antonio Villaraigosa is the rabidly pro-illegal Mayor of LA who told us that

which prompted thousands of irate Americans who clean their own toilets to send Tony a toilet brush. This campaign resulted in his office being buried under a deluge of packages containing toilet brushes.

Michelle Malkin » THE TOILET BRUSH CAMPAIGN
I sent him 15 toilet brushes through the John and Ken show.

I dispise that man.

Old 01-22-2008, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I sent him 15 toilet brushes through the John and Ken show.

I dispise that man.
Me too, mkfarnam.

Not only obnoxious but extremely arrogant in all TV interviews I have seen.

How in the world did he ever get elected?

Old 01-23-2008, 06:46 AM

902 posts, read 505,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Me too, mkfarnam.

Not only obnoxious but extremely arrogant in all TV interviews I have seen.

How in the world did he ever get elected?
The Mexicans elected him. It is called election fraud by letting illegals vote.

Old 01-23-2008, 07:47 AM

1,861 posts, read 2,967,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Doubtful; the 'Hispanic' birthrate is continuing to decline.

Besides: one way to defang the 'La Raza' menace is to strip the above cultural group of all of their special privileges as in Affirmative Action, bilingual help, etc.

Trust me; such a series of moves would basically destroy the La Raza movement, many Latinos would 'bug out' and flee the USA or toe the line becoming good Americans
I think their birthrate is declining in Mexico, but not when they arrive here. Most of our population increase is due to immigration and their "issue".

Affirmative Action was for ONE group only - African Americans, who descended from slavery. It was never meant for any other so-called "minority" group that just happened to walk over the border, and suddenly, they want "special privileges". They are not "downtrodden" by us - they just got here!!

Old 01-23-2008, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cousinsal View Post
I think their birthrate is declining in Mexico, but not when they arrive here. Most of our population increase is due to immigration and their "issue".
Good point, cousinsal, plus . . . MORE BABIES EQUAL MORE WELFARE!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or