Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2015, 09:15 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
A more appropriate argument would be:

"Knowing that males commit the majority of crimes, and knowing that we have more than our fair share of males in this country committing crimes, should we be concerned about males coming here from other countries who were not invited and should not be here ADDING to our male crime creating population?"

THAT'S the rub in these situations where illegals commit crimes, murder, etc. They aren't even supposed to be here in the damn first place. Kind of like whether you're killed by an invited guest in your house, or someone who breaks in.
The OP and subsequent posts, including yours, are saying the illegal alien's status drove him to murder. He could have been a naturalized citizen, and still killed him. His immigration status is totally irrelevant to the story. Well, what else can we expect from people who think black people are genetically predisposed to becoming criminals, shouldn't have expected anything else

Old 06-23-2015, 09:19 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
So I'll ask you the same thing I said to Oldglory, since 9/10 criminals in prison are men, are you in favor of getting rid of all men in the US even if the result would be at least a 90% reduction in violent and property crimes? Unlike your illegal alien propaganda, there are tons of stats available to back up my claim that testosterone is the number cause of crime in the US
Thanks. You just gave out MORE reasons to kick illegal aliens OUT of the US since there are enough of us American dudes who are trouble. We DON'T need more troublemakers.

Old 06-23-2015, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Thanks. You just gave out MORE reasons to kick illegal aliens OUT of the US since there are enough of us American dudes who are trouble. We DON'T need more troublemakers.
I'm not saying I disagree, but I disagree with how the conservative, Anglo wing of politics is trying to handle this problem. You guys have a real hard time getting your message across without sounding like racists, bigots, or xenophobes. You know what I would have done? Just say illegal aliens are not allowed here because they are not allowed here. End of story. I don't need to go into long winded rants about changing culture, crime, etc., and shoot myself in the foot in the process . Your rhetoric turns legal Hispanics that would normally agree with you, against you because Anglos are besides themselves of creating a climate of hostility, and you wonder why white liberals and Hispanics in general are against you on illegal immigration. Hell, even most black people are on the side of the illegals, because most of the opposition against illegal immigration are from whites who call black people lazy criminals who are moochers.

Old 06-23-2015, 09:32 AM

62,952 posts, read 29,141,740 times
American men have a right to be in this country and when they are caught committing a crime they are incarcerated. They aren't here in violation of our immigration laws and can't be deported. What a ridiculous analogy.

Old 06-23-2015, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
American men have a right to be in this country and when they are caught committing a crime they are incarcerated. They aren't here in violation of our immigration laws and can't be deported. What a ridiculous analogy.
As expected, my point flew over your head

Old 06-23-2015, 10:30 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
As expected, my point flew over your head
You need to face it that we'll NEVER agree if talking about illegal aliens.

Like I've said MANY times before: I want ALL of their kind deported, not just Spanish speaking Indians.

Old 06-23-2015, 11:45 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
The OP and subsequent posts, including yours, are saying the illegal alien's status drove him to murder. He could have been a naturalized citizen, and still killed him. His immigration status is totally irrelevant to the story. Well, what else can we expect from people who think black people are genetically predisposed to becoming criminals, shouldn't have expected anything else
That's actually not what my post says at all, and I fail to see how you could ever read that into what I said.

My post is in response to arguments that, "well, we have murderers/thieves/drunk drivers here too..."

Yeah, sure. That's not the point. We have to take care of our own (including legal immigrants we let in with permission) without having to worry about those that have no business being here as well.

And I think that's missing from a lot of these debates.

Old 06-23-2015, 11:57 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,893,510 times
Last year an illegal without a drivers license (though strangely driving a semi)killed about 5 people not far from where I live. The media didn't mention much he was illegal, just that he didn't have a license or speak English. Many years ago our former governor George Ryan was involved in a corrupt pay for play scandal where a truck company paid him so illegals could get licenses. The result was the Willis children were killed. Their family has moved on and became successful but no success replaces people.

I'm sick of people defending illegals. Yes all kinds of people drive horribly but illegals shouldn't be here and if they weren't here many killed Americans would be.

Old 06-23-2015, 12:03 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
an illegal in OKC Saturday night. Some idiots actually said "Well, citizens kill people too." in some comments I've read. Also, as always, "Well, you're illegal too, you stole this land." The defendant, being held on immigration check, but someone who knows who he is says he's illegal, had no drivers license, made an illegal U-Turn, cant speak English, & had cocaine on him. Wonder how long until Obama orders his release back into the community. Anyway, I noticed in this article, it doesn't mention the illegal part. How strange. If he does get out of jail, he'll probably want to move out of this area. He's not going to be very well liked for killing BBJ.

Police Arrest Man Accused Of Killing Bob Barry Jr. In Fatal Acci - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |
yes, people do not realize, b/c the media won't announce it, but there are a whole lot of crimes committed in the U.S. by illegals.....brutal crimes.

Old 06-23-2015, 12:17 PM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times
A roofer the guy across the street was using killed his own son driving drunk, then fled the scene. When he went to court they conveniently left out the fact he was an illegal. Yet, when the crime was committed it was all over the papers. He didn't suddenly become legal sitting in a cell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration