U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 08:02 AM

25,107 posts, read 34,374,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
How are they going to be formally deported? You think if that was possible, ICE wouldn't have done that already?
ICE is "formally" deporting illegals. I see literally 100's of illegals being deported each day on my way to my office - Bus loads going to the border.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2008, 09:13 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,633,862 times
Quote:
This plan is not workable because they are not going to leave knowing they might not be able to come back. It is like telling some who have houses, jobs and roots in the U.S to just leave and MAYBE they might be able to come back. Besides what happens if they don't leave? ICE is not going to track down 15 million people to force them out of the country.
Said illegals most likely committed a string of felonies acquiring what they did.

You are correct; maybe they should not be deported-----their assets by rights could be seized using RICO laws then the above people can be incarcerated in Tent Cities in places like North Dakota.

If said Tent Cities are good enough for our Armed Forces in Iraq, etc.------they are definitely good enough for lawbreakers.

Old 03-12-2008, 12:11 PM

510 posts, read 1,301,617 times
Quote:
This plan is not workable because they are not going to leave knowing they might not be able to come back. It is like telling some who have houses, jobs and roots in the U.S to just leave and MAYBE they might be able to come back. Besides what happens if they don't leave? ICE is not going to track down 15 million people to force them out of the country.

Oh wow, I certainly hope you didn't think I meant that was the ONLY thing we should do about illegals! I simply meant that as an incentive for certain ones.

Old 08-07-2010, 12:56 PM

1 posts, read 963 times
Default By the way

it`s possible that the Lombardy Inn/Miami

supports illegal immigrants

on the second floor are incredible dirty rooms,

the rooms are with some kind of kitchen

and they offer information about immigration, greencard

these informations support hispanic attourneys

just stayed there as a tourist and even me

wondered

because on the other hand they support a party which

is against the (legal) greencard lottery

interesting

on the flight back to Germany someone next to me told me

he stayed illegal in United States, then married, gave me his business card:"The Little Gallery", Key West

he gave me advice how to do it:

driving license and so on though I didn`t ask for stuff

like that (I respect United States, I won`t break law or

stay illegal)

but this seems to be a way:

illegal immigration, driving license (which is like an ID, he told me) and with a driving license I can get a credit card

I don`t know if these informations are correct because I

won`t try it

I`m just a tourist with respect: I won`t break the law

and he told me he managed to stay in United States by

leaving for a week or several days and then re-entry

but not using the same airport

Old 08-07-2010, 05:06 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,140,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
ICE is "formally" deporting illegals. I see literally 100's of illegals being deported each day on my way to my office - Bus loads going to the border.
Then we can give Obama credit where credit is due. I just wished he would not use political ammunition aimed at AZ and secure the border.

Old 08-07-2010, 06:23 PM

140 posts, read 110,819 times
Good, all illegals of all colors have to GO!

Old 08-07-2010, 06:27 PM

4,636 posts, read 4,947,941 times
yes..bon voyage....for all> waving enthusiastically

Old 08-12-2010, 08:18 PM
miu

16,471 posts, read 33,437,610 times
Default Not just illegal Hispanics; Vietnamese being deported as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Yahoo News Article (broken link)

The hammer is continuing to fall---------and, the net is widening to catch illegals of any race/ethnicity
Good!!! As a Chinese American here legally and paying taxes, I am all for illegals of all nationalities being deported. Come into this country properly and legally or not at all.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:40 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,384,142 times
I'll believe it when I see it.

Old 08-12-2010, 11:28 PM

1,150 posts, read 991,320 times
The government says they can't deport all the illegal aliens, because there are just too many. One thing's for certain, they can't if they don't try. One thing that would speed things up is to do away with deportation hearings. I see no need for them, except in asylum cases. As for others, either they're here legally, or they're not. If not, deport them. Why do they need a hearing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or