U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 12:12 PM

902 posts, read 505,812 times

Advertisements

Government accidently saying how he thinks:

From A Blog:

(Comments in brackets from poster "Scipio" in alt.politics.immigration on Usenet Google Groups)

[I'm not posting this because this economic integration agenda of Mexico's is news. It is Bush's agenda too, whoppee that ain't news. What caught my eye is the same thing that caught this blogger's eye. A member of the Mexican Government accidently saying how he thinks:

"Because (the Minutemen) feel frustrated or whatever reason they are doing this," Derbez said. "They are trying to take the war into their own hands."

The war. The Foreign Secretary of Mexico is saying that american citizenry ought not take the war his nation is waging against ours into their own hands.]

HE!D! says...: Mexican Foreign Secretary envisions the inevitable INTEGRATION of U.S. and Mexico

Mexican Foreign Secretary envisions the inevitable INTEGRATION of U.S. and Mexico. Here is a thought that should shrivel your American soul:

America ceases to exist in the 21st century, instead replaced with an integrated Mexican-American hybrid state. Does that sound like a crack-pot conspiracy theory to you? Well, wake up and smell the reality! It is THE OPEN AGENDA of the Mexican government!! Would our own government acquiesce to this?! If so, it would be treason of the worst sort

This article reports that the Mexican Foreign Minister has openly stated such an agenda to a group of Texas-Pan American students:

Mexico's Foreign Secretary told a group of Texas-Pan American students he envisions a day when Mexico and the United States are integrated. Friends, I know some of you think something like could never happen. Well, it will if we continue to think like that! I encourage you, implore you, to get involved in efforts that will counter this agenda of the Mexican government. Our American sovreignty is not something to be apathetic about.

Derbez also shared his thoughts about the Minutemen Project, a group of civilians who are gathering along the Arizona border Mexico to stop the wave of illegal immigrants from crossing into the country from Mexico.

"Because (the Minutemen) feel frustrated or whatever reason they are doing this," Derbez said. "They are trying to take the war into their own hands."

Did you catch his wording?! What war, we might ask!? Is there a war going on for our country that the American people aren't even aware of? The Mexican Foreign Minster seems to think so!!!! The literal invasion [see definition: The dramatic increase in the number of individuals in a non-native population, accompanied by an expansion of range] of our nation by 25 million illegals would appear to support that, too!

All patriotic and sovreignty issues aside, there are insurmountable cultural, sociological, and anthropological reasons why integration would be a crushing disaster. An excellent article, The Hispanic Challenge, outlines the hows and whys of the Hispanic tsunami that may wipe out America as we know it.

Since the 1980s, the Mexican government has sought to expand the numbers, wealth, and political power of the Mexican community in the U.S. Southwest and to integrate that population with Mexico. "The Mexican nation extends beyond the territory enclosed by its borders," Mexican President Ernesto Zedillo said in the 1990s. His successor, Vicente Fox, called Mexican emigrants "heroes" and describes himself as president of 123 million Mexicans, 100 million in Mexico and 23 million in the United States.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2008, 12:27 PM

902 posts, read 505,812 times
Some words of wisdom worth revisiting this election year:

Devvy Kidd -- "We Have Got to Eliminate The Gringo"

"WE HAVE GOT TO ELIMINATE THE GRINGOS"
By: Devvy
March 30, 2006
NewsWithViews.com

The words above were spoken by Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington and founder of the La Raza Unida political party. His full comment was: "We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

In a column dated March 25, 2006, by Ernesto Cienguegos titled "La Gran Marcha" surpasses all expectations," Cienguegos wrote: “What does the immense success of "La Gran Marcha" mean to Mexicanos and other Latinos? It simply means that we now have the numbers, the political will and the organizational skills to direct our own destinies and not be subservient to the White and Jewish power structures. It means that we can now undertake bigger and more significant mass actions to achieve total political and economic liberation like that being proposed by Juan José Gutiérrez, President of Movimiento Latino USA. Juan José Gutiérrez is proposing that the coalition that organized "La Gran Marcha" meet in Arizona or Texas on April 8 to "organize a mass boycott (huelga) against the economy of the USA" to take place on May 5 or 19.” As Professor Gutierrez is proposing killing gringos, the message from Cienguegos becomes crystal clear. Make no mistake about it and I said it in my last column: millions of illegals are blatantly shoving their lawlessness right in our faces with the backing of cowardly politicians at all levels.

The talk all week on cable and radio has been about the November elections and how the Republicans can't afford to alienate the Latino vote. Not about the law, not about the massive destruction to our country from this invasion, just protect their political butts at all costs. Yellow bellied cowards.

Every American and legal alien should watch a few of these videos to see exactly what the "Mexica Movement" is all about and exactly how serious these invaders are; see here and here.

Old 01-23-2008, 01:36 PM

9,742 posts, read 9,061,455 times
If this happens in my lifetime, America will cease to exist. As such, I will be a man without a country. Canada is nice. They speak English. The culture is very similar. The economy is first-world. I suspect Canada may become the next superpower.

Old 01-23-2008, 05:29 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Methinks that good ol' Jose Angel Gutierrez got it exactly backwards; Mexico will cease to exist when we swallow it up------which will spell the end of 'Hispanic' culture as we all know it.

I still think that once most of the illegal immigrants are deported back to SOB-----they will start demanding their rights from the elite------which could trigger a civil war.

The upshot is the USA will wind up picking up the shattered pieces of what was Mexico to block China or another foreign power from getting in.

Old 01-24-2008, 03:29 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Methinks that good ol' Jose Angel Gutierrez got it exactly backwards; Mexico will cease to exist when we swallow it up------which will spell the end of 'Hispanic' culture as we all know it.

I still think that once most of the illegal immigrants are deported back to SOB-----they will start demanding their rights from the elite------which could trigger a civil war.

The upshot is the USA will wind up picking up the shattered pieces of what was Mexico to block China or another foreign power from getting in.
I'm not so sure. I think they fully intend to take the USA for their own. Vicente Fox was very clear on that. Just like having Mexicans voting illegally in our elections yet Americans are not allowed to vote in their elections -- that gives them a lot of political power over us.

I doubt they intend to give up power and let Americans rule.

Old 01-24-2008, 10:41 AM

1,861 posts, read 2,968,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I'm not so sure. I think they fully intend to take the USA for their own. Vicente Fox was very clear on that. Just like having Mexicans voting illegally in our elections yet Americans are not allowed to vote in their elections -- that gives them a lot of political power over us.

If we REALLY wanted to, we could squash 'em like bugs. But, our government wants them to keep coming! Until they listen to us, the people, who want the illegals gone, we won't get into a war to save our country. Well........unless we start it ourselves, as the Minutemen grow and grow - they already have people down there from every state.

Old 01-26-2008, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cousinsal View Post
If we REALLY wanted to, we could squash 'em like bugs. But, our government wants them to keep coming! Until they listen to us, the people, who want the illegals gone, we won't get into a war to save our country. Well........unless we start it ourselves, as the Minutemen grow and grow - they already have people down there from every state.
I think it's all about power and greed. The neo-con/neo-libs envision a nation like the Soviet Union -- they wish to merge separate countries and cultures into a big cheap labor nation where many can be recruited to the military to amass more power and wealth for the elites.

Old 01-26-2008, 09:59 AM

And it's very clear that the Mexican elitists do not want these Mexicans in Mexico -- you suspect many deals have been made -- Walmarts and Bank of America can move into Mexico if Mexico can rid itself of it's excessive servant/serf populations.

Old 01-26-2008, 04:16 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,615,066 times
I only HOPE this is an isolated incident. If ALL politicians suddenly began speaking the truth, and saying out loud what they "think", all of human society would soon erupt into chaos. Our civilization would not be able to cope with it. (OR with the tremendous numbers of destitute, out-of-work, unemployed politicians wandering the streets)...

Old 01-26-2008, 04:29 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post

Unless our government aids and abets Mexico City; I think not.

We have three times the population and about ten times the wealth.

Add in an increasingly pissed off US populace against illegal immigration.....all the bets are off.

Methinks that Mexico's knees are knocking against what they have invoked and are playing a high stakes 'poker game'. All we need to do is call their bluff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or