Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 07:44 PM

62,952 posts, read 29,141,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
LOL, Oldglory! Aren't other illegals good enough for him? If anything, it shows just how bigoted he is.

We don't need any illegals in this country---no matter where in the world they come from.
Yep, a bigot calling others bigots. Imagine that. And yes we don't need illegals in this country for anything. If we truly had a shortage of willing American workers we would increase our quotas for legal immigration, wouldn't we?

Old 07-27-2015, 08:39 PM

3,205 posts, read 2,485,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Arresmillao View Post
They are as despicable as all the millions of illegal aliens that came to usa before, including irish, asians, germans, dutch, italian, greeks, polish, etc. and that eventually became an integral part of the USA. In fact I just found that 53 % of americans are either hispanic or related to hispanics, so most of our population is really close to hispanic illegals. All the BS that I hear bout immigrants not learning the language is non sense, like with every other wave, the new comers do not speak english at least initially, however, all descendants become more fluent in english than spanish. Hispanic illegals are desperately needed in this country, and they will keep on coming, cause someone has to replace the upwardly moving population as it has always being the case....
Sigh.... Why do I read that illegals, mostly Hispanic but Asians, also, need an interpreter after being here for a long period of time? You better believe than my German/Dutch ancestors who came through Ellis Island learned English and they didn't have free classes nor all the government support that your kin do. They were also not diseased nor illiterate in their own language. They settled in the Pacific Northwest and became contractors, a school superintendent, hoteliers, and loggers, among other occupations.

Btw, the population isn't upwardly mobile. Haven't you read that the middle class isn't expanding. And, I cant see any of the flotsam and jetsam flowing from across the border or from anywhere else will replace the 1%.

Old 07-28-2015, 07:56 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,728,669 times
I read the article and nowhere does it say these people are illegals.... How is this an illegal immigration issue ? Or is the fact that they are Latino crucial here ?
DM me in private if you want to protest this, but I'm closing this thread as it's off topic and the premise is borderline racist.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration