U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 07:05 PM

313 posts, read 295,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And what does this have to do with illegal immigration? Bottom line: illegals are criminals and I want those losers gone------------whether they are 'brown' Mexicans or Nordic White Swedes.

As for the word 'Mexican'...........it is based on the Spanish word 'mejica' which means 'mixed'
What??? Mejica isn't a word, and Mexican doesn't mean mixed. You talk so much about Mexico and Hispanics as if you're an authority...and then you get caught making up stuff like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2009, 07:24 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,654,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpayaso View Post
Yeah, and that's why they get screwed over by the white elite.

The Blacks, Chicanos, Natives "dwelled" on it to fight for their rights. Compare America 40 years ago to America today. Need I say more?

"really interesting". Typical chauvinist.
Then the 'brown' Mexicans in Mexico need to stand up for their (well deserved) rights at home.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:31 PM

313 posts, read 295,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Then the 'brown' Mexicans in Mexico need to stand up for their (well deserved) rights at home.
Sounds great, but something tells me you're not nearly as supportive of Mexicans doing anything, other than having the chance to sneer at them.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:44 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,654,941 times
Quote:
Sounds great, but something tells me you're not nearly as supportive of Mexicans doing anything, other than having the chance to sneer at them.
In regards to being supportive of a bunch of criminals living here in the USA--------of course not. And it does not matter whether they are Mexican nationals or not----------an illegal alien is an illegal alien.

Old 12-23-2009, 02:10 PM

264 posts, read 524,449 times
Quote:
Compare America 40 years ago to America today. Need I say more?
Yeah, America 40 years ago wasn't drowning in debt and on the verge of financial collapse.

Old 12-23-2009, 02:46 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,902,906 times
Quote:
I sneer at all illegals and their pathetic excuses for violating our laws. The fact that Mexicans also happen to be by far the worst abusers of our laws grants them the most attention for their misdeeds.
They deserve the attention they are getting its that simple.

Old 12-26-2009, 08:53 PM

2,868 posts, read 4,046,048 times
Quote:
Compare America 40 years ago to America today. Need I say more?
No you don't need to say a thing more!!! I rep'ed Callo for his response to this.....LOL - You really stepped in that one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or