U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 07:04 PM

807 posts, read 1,116,947 times

Advertisements

Living in California, I encounter racism perpetuated by Mexican people all too often..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2009, 07:13 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolarpunk View Post
Living in California, I encounter racism perpetuated by Mexican people all too often..
Which is odd being that you are also a Mestizo (White-Asian lineage).

Old 10-17-2009, 07:19 PM

32,799 posts, read 30,044,409 times
Quote:

I've had the same thing happen. I had to run down to a shop in National City to get a boat part after work so I didn't have time to swap out of my tie. My daughter was with me and after we walked through this junk yard to purchase the part she said a couple guys said to raise the price of the part based on my color and car I drove (beemer convertible). I decided to leave and told them I can buy that part anywhere. Morons, they just lost a sale. They quoted me over the phone then raised the price to almost a new part price after they saw me.

Old 10-17-2009, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I've had the same thing happen. I had to run down to a shop in National City to get a boat part after work so I didn't have time to swap out of my tie. My daughter was with me and after we walked through this junk yard to purchase the part she said a couple guys said to raise the price of the part based on my color and car I drove (beemer convertible). I decided to leave and told them I can buy that part anywhere. Morons, they just lost a sale. They quoted me over the phone then raised the price to almost a new part price after they saw me.
Hmmmm...........would said individuals do the same thing if you were a White Mexican, rhetorically speaking?

Old 10-17-2009, 11:27 PM

163 posts, read 203,077 times
Quote:
I see that quite often here in Southern Arizona too. But just let me try to pull the stuff they do and see what happens. Not that I care anymore...I've grown numb to the tired old taunts of racism/xenophobia they love to throw around.

Old 11-30-2009, 01:28 PM

3,886 posts, read 5,995,057 times
Quote:
"Archie Bunkerism" is quite the norm for many Mexicans here in Cali.

Old 12-01-2009, 12:43 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,250,708 times
I`ve seen and have experienced this too.Also, my sil is Mexican and she told me that a lot of them will say things against white people. The media always portrays that only white people are racist. There is racism in every group of people.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl723 View Post
I`ve seen and have experienced this too.Also, my sil is Mexican and she told me that a lot of them will say things against white people. The media always portrays that only white people are racist. There is racism in every group of people.
Never mind that Mexican culture is White supremacist unto itself--------the standard of beauty SoB is white skin and blue eyes.

Hypocrites (with a giant streak of jealousy as well since most Latinos here are 'brown').

Old 12-05-2009, 02:22 AM

7 posts, read 3,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
SHOCKER - Mexicans Want to Deal Only With Mexicans - Americans Not Welcome (http://www.carthagepress.com/news/x1295939200 - broken link)

Far beyond "look like me". This describes something much deeper and darker than mere skin tones or ethnicity. They will only respond to other Mexican nationals. This condition goes a long way in explaining why it is necessary to have more Mexican consulate offices than we have state capitols, why we see a dual government materializing before our very eyes, the resistance to assimilation, the disdain for Americans - and other nationalities of which we have many - of all colors, the disrespect for American law, the animosity towards everything American, in short everything we hate about their
behaviors and attitudes and the whoring of our national sovereignty by merchants and politicos.
you know a mexican or native american most likely said the very same thing when pasty smelly pilgrims or ragged stinky racist settlers enroached upon this country in the first place...

Old 12-05-2009, 02:28 AM

7 posts, read 3,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Never mind that Mexican culture is White supremacist unto itself--------the standard of beauty SoB is white skin and blue eyes.

Hypocrites (with a giant streak of jealousy as well since most Latinos here are 'brown').

Is that a real thought? Mexican culture is White Supremacist unto itself??? hum i wonder if thats on wikipedia?
History 101 buddy Mexico was conquered by white people that instilled white supremacy which is still apparent today through the Mass Media but unlike the US, Mass Media does not fall under National Culture.
The Mass Media is run and owned by the wealthy elite of Mexico as well as Transnational Corporations of whom the great majority are all WHITE MEN. Never where Indian or Mestizo...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or