Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 05:30 PM

902 posts, read 717,591 times

Advertisements

SHOCKER - Mexicans Want to Deal Only With Mexicans - Americans Not Welcome (http://www.carthagepress.com/news/x1295939200 - broken link)

Far beyond "look like me". This describes something much deeper and darker than mere skin tones or ethnicity. They will only respond to other Mexican nationals. This condition goes a long way in explaining why it is necessary to have more Mexican consulate offices than we have state capitols, why we see a dual government materializing before our very eyes, the resistance to assimilation, the disdain for Americans - and other nationalities of which we have many - of all colors, the disrespect for American law, the animosity towards everything American, in short everything we hate about their
behaviors and attitudes and the whoring of our national sovereignty by merchants and politicos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2008, 05:52 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
That is already backfiring against the 'Mexican' side------flaying that country's flag two years ago during those marches was a grievous mistake to say the least.

Old 01-24-2008, 06:16 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,341,713 times
and if you would do a google search.. mexican illegals have done many rallies all over the our country.. while holding mexican flags.

just google... illegal immigration protests or rally, you'll really get an eye-full.. a sea of mexican flags and illegals telling Americans how it's going to be!

Old 01-28-2009, 01:29 PM

11,535 posts, read 30,250,015 times
I'd like to remind everyone who reads this post, it was a rag-tag, untrained, small army that beat back a super power under the worst kind of weather conditions. Every attrocity known to man was commited against the women and children and the landowners. And the little army that could kept advancing. A radical group of sympathizers hung my aunt while her children watched. One uncle was killed, another imprisioned and starved for two years, A third was captured and . released. Everything my grandfather owned was destroyed. If the enemy couldn't eat it, drink it or carry it, "it" was left in ruin. The crops in the field were burned to the ground. And the little army held fast. It fell back, advanced and fell back advanced again and again until the enemy surrendered.

The circumstanaces could discribe any war in any country in history. But it doesn't, and we celebrate that small sweet victory every year on July 4th.

There is already resentment, discontent and unrest on the border. If a border war breaks out, the Presidente isn't going to be faced with a handful of gringo cowboys or Joe Arpello's posse, He will face the wrath of a 200M angry united Americans. Illegals will not be the target. The sad truth is, right or wrong, innocent or guilty, anyone who looks like them, acts like them, walks like them, talks like them, dresses like them, sympathizes with them will be a target. It will be a terrible injustice vislited upon the innocents.

Last edited by linicx; 01-28-2009 at 01:35 PM.. Reason: edit

Old 01-28-2009, 04:12 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,136,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
SHOCKER - Mexicans Want to Deal Only With Mexicans - Americans Not Welcome (http://www.carthagepress.com/news/x1295939200 - broken link)

Far beyond "look like me". This describes something much deeper and darker than mere skin tones or ethnicity. They will only respond to other Mexican nationals. This condition goes a long way in explaining why it is necessary to have more Mexican consulate offices than we have state capitols, why we see a dual government materializing before our very eyes, the resistance to assimilation, the disdain for Americans - and other nationalities of which we have many - of all colors, the disrespect for American law, the animosity towards everything American, in short everything we hate about their
behaviors and attitudes and the whoring of our national sovereignty by merchants and politicos.
I would rep. u on that if I could. I really think u hit the nail on the head!

Old 01-28-2009, 04:15 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linicx View Post
I'd like to remind everyone who reads this post, it was a rag-tag, untrained, small army that beat back a super power under the worst kind of weather conditions. Every attrocity known to man was commited against the women and children and the landowners. And the little army that could kept advancing. A radical group of sympathizers hung my aunt while her children watched. One uncle was killed, another imprisioned and starved for two years, A third was captured and . released. Everything my grandfather owned was destroyed. If the enemy couldn't eat it, drink it or carry it, "it" was left in ruin. The crops in the field were burned to the ground. And the little army held fast. It fell back, advanced and fell back advanced again and again until the enemy surrendered.

The circumstanaces could discribe any war in any country in history. But it doesn't, and we celebrate that small sweet victory every year on July 4th.

There is already resentment, discontent and unrest on the border. If a border war breaks out, the Presidente isn't going to be faced with a handful of gringo cowboys or Joe Arpello's posse, He will face the wrath of a 200M angry united Americans. Illegals will not be the target. The sad truth is, right or wrong, innocent or guilty, anyone who looks like them, acts like them, walks like them, talks like them, dresses like them, sympathizes with them will be a target. It will be a terrible injustice vislited upon the innocents.

I couldn't agree more. The tide has indeed turned against illegal aliens. This economy is bringing out the worst and anger in those who in the past, were either simply, not paying attention and too busy living their lives or thinking those of us who were sounding the warning bells were exaggerating the magnitude of this invasion.

While it's unfortunate that it took millions of Americans losing their jobs and homes for them to realize that illegal immigration comes with a huge price tag on many fronts, they are finally realizing that the corporate masters and their illegal alien slaves have drained this country dry.

Great post!

Old 01-28-2009, 04:17 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post

Great post. I'm not sure why but unfortunately, I can't rep you.

Old 01-28-2009, 06:15 PM

11,535 posts, read 30,250,015 times
What the younger generation fails to understand is that Mexian were sneaking acoross the border and hiding in the shadows fifty years ago. Today they are grandparents who are probably well settled living the good life in America. There children wre born and raised and educated and married in America. They are integrated, law abiding, citizens. There grandchildren were born in America and so were their great-grandchildren. "Tney" are NOT the problem.

Fifty years ago their Presidente had some common sense and did not encourage civil disobedience. He did not invite negative opinions. Then came Fox - the American educated Mexican bum el presidente who encourgage the young radicals to sneak and try to destroy is. country. Now we have his succssor whose even dumber that Fox, if that is possible.

That presidente is not smart enough to understand he is in the cross-hairs of rifles aimed at the heart of his country and every one of those weapons have a hair trigger with an angry man behind it. The clock is ticking.

We haven't had a great war for 150 years.

Old 01-28-2009, 06:34 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linicx View Post
What the younger generation fails to understand is that Mexian were sneaking acoross the border and hiding in the shadows fifty years ago. Today they are grandparents who are probably well settled living the good life in America. There children wre born and raised and educated and married in America. They are integrated, law abiding, citizens. There grandchildren were born in America and so were their great-grandchildren. "Tney" are NOT the problem.

Fifty years ago their Presidente had some common sense and did not encourage civil disobedience. He did not invite negative opinions. Then came Fox - the American educated Mexican bum el presidente who encourgage the young radicals to sneak and try to destroy is. country. Now we have his succssor whose even dumber that Fox, if that is possible.

That presidente is not smart enough to understand he is in the cross-hairs of rifles aimed at the heart of his country and every one of those weapons have a hair trigger with an angry man behind it. The clock is ticking.

We haven't had a great war for 150 years.
With the way that Mexico is deteriorating.............they may not 'need' our help to implode.

Old 01-29-2009, 10:42 AM

68 posts, read 147,061 times
I have a family member with a lot of advanced degrees and years of experience who works for a local school system. She is excellent at what she does, she has a great rapport with kids of many backgrounds, and she worked her way up into administration. She also happens to be a white old-school liberal. This system is hiring latino candidates very fast and she has power/influence over hiring decisions.

The account below is typical of what she goes through a lot. As in many liberal public school districts, she is pressured to hire minorities and bend qualifications requirements.

(This is what she said about one placement. I eliminated specifics to protect her identity and that of the job holder in question: )
“In my position, I am always looking to make the pool of [specific position category omitted] more representative of the student body. We have a dearth of males, a dearth of males of color, especially Latinos. I once supervised a Latino male as an intern at [name of school omitted]. He wasn’t that good…seemed to have great difficulty with the language. I couldn’t ‘recommend’ him to a regular position, but a school-based [specifics omitted] position opened up & I strongly advocated for him. He got the position, did well, and now he has transitioned into a ‘regular’ [specifics omitted] position at one of the [specifics omitted] schools, and is continuing to do well.”

Her job is now in danger (she may be laid off or pushed into early retirement) and people like this guy have bright futures and secure incomes. And then she wonders why I'd rather work in a reform-minded school district (like D.C. under the steely Michelle Rhee) as opposed to the one I went to school in.

In this same school public school system they didn't even fire a hispanic high school principal who ran a side consulting business and plagiarized material from another firm in his training materials.

This is due in part to the huge growth of the latino portion of the student body and the push for leaders and "role models" who look like that student body.

BTW, this is an excellent, high-ranked local public school that routinely sends kids to Ivy League and elite public universities. I have ties to this school and know this firsthand. The kids are held to a higher standard than the principal, who later got promoted out of the school and settled into a cushy administrative job!

I understand that similar things happened in NYC public schools during the "black power" cultural movement decades ago. They pushed wonderful, caring teachers out of the majority-black public schools because they didn't look like the students.

Last edited by AmericanAnomie; 01-29-2009 at 10:46 AM.. Reason: gr.; omitted link to protect identity of family
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration