U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 12:47 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,921,982 times

Advertisements

anyone who can cast-off the rights of anchor babies.. will get my vote.. and thousands of other real Americans!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2008, 12:50 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,159,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
anyone who can cast-off the rights of anchor babies.. will get my vote.. and thousands of other real Americans!
Whats a real American in your opinion?

Old 01-26-2008, 12:53 PM

9,640 posts, read 9,475,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Who said I was pro-illegal? I was for Ron Paul believe it or not, until I looked more into depth on his stances.
  • Present scientific facts that support creationism. (Sep 2007)
wtf? And he also wants to change the separation from church and state. I think Mitt is a better candidate.
Please! I need some REAL references before I believe that!

Old 01-26-2008, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskmd View Post
Please! I need some REAL references before I believe that!
Ok, Ron Paul on the Issues.

Old 01-26-2008, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Whats a real American in your opinion?
NOT illegal-mommies sneaking over from south of the border... and spittin out anchor babies.. NOT Americans.. a loop-hole in the 14th amendment.. that sooner or later will change!

Old 01-26-2008, 01:01 PM

Quote:
NOT illegal-mommies sneaking over from south of the border... and spittin out anchor babies.. NOT Americans.. a loop-hole in the 14th amendment.. that sooner or later will change!
Stop dodging the question, I didn't ask you what it was not.

Old 01-26-2008, 01:11 PM

I can you one thing an American is... someone who is against all those who wave mexican flags in OUR streets.. someone who is against all the lowlifes who keep sneaking across from south of border only to live FREE off of Americans. An American is someone who is sick of the abuse from those south of the border! Were sick of mexicans sending money stolen from American jobs that is being sent back to mexico.. to fund the smuggling of more illegals into OUR country!

Old 01-26-2008, 01:18 PM

Quote:
I can you one thing an American is... someone who is against all those who wave mexican flags in OUR streets.. someone who is against all the lowlifes who keep sneaking across from south of border only to live FREE off of Americans. An American is someone who is sick of the abuse from those south of the border! Were sick of mexicans sending money stolen from American jobs that is being sent back to mexico.. to fund the smuggling of more illegals into OUR country!
So our founding fathers were not Americans because they weren't against all those who wave mexican flags in the streets or against the people who cross our border illegally?

Old 01-26-2008, 01:26 PM

9,124 posts, read 32,106,796 times
Quote:
So our founding fathers were not Americans because they weren't against all those who wave mexican flags in the streets or against the people who cross our border illegally?
Now that's just a plain old stupid statement- if our "founding fathers" were alive today, they'd be the first ones at the border firing on the illegals as they came across. You're comparing people from an entirely different time, who didn't have te problems that we have today. They did, however, craft documents that give rights to citizens, which are intended to apply to those who become legal citizens of the county- not to anyone who can run across the border and squat out a baby. I'm sure if such absurdity had been occuring when they were writing, the words would have been crafted to prevent such situations- instead we get our idiot politicians and civil rights activists who twist the words to suit their desires.

Old 01-26-2008, 01:27 PM

Quote:
let me see.. your parents.. who you SAY came legally to MY country are and were born in mexico.. so "who's" founding fathers are you speaking of?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or