Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 08:57 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,891,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
I looked up the neighborhoods on Wiki that I could make out on that map. Oak Park, which they made pains to go around and exclude, is affluent, 67% white, 21% black, 6% Hispanic. Then there's Cicero, squarely inside his district. Population is 80% Mexican--hot Hispanic or Latino, but specifically Mexican. Little Village, right next Cicero and included in his district, is Mexico of the Midwest. It's like they said who are the people voting for this guy, and then drew a line around where they lived to make up the district!
Cicero?! I thought it was an "Italian" hood. Yowza!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2015, 09:22 PM

6,228 posts, read 3,602,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Cicero?! I thought it was an "Italian" hood. Yowza!
LOL...it sounds like it would be, wouldn't it? The Wiki page says it was named for Cicero, New York. The Italian population is only 3%. Well that was the 2000 Census so I'm betting it's even lower now.

Old 08-04-2015, 09:31 PM

22,435 posts, read 11,961,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
I looked up the neighborhoods on Wiki that I could make out on that map. Oak Park, which they made pains to go around and exclude, is affluent, 67% white, 21% black, 6% Hispanic. Then there's Cicero, squarely inside his district. Population is 80% Mexican--hot Hispanic or Latino, but specifically Mexican. Little Village, right next Cicero and included in his district, is Mexico of the Midwest. It's like they said who are the people voting for this guy, and then drew a line around where they lived to make up the district!
Good research!

I did wonder about that area that was in the middle of his congressional district and figured that there had to be a valid reason (valid in the minds of those who run the corrupt Illinois democrat machine) as to why Luisito didn't get that district.

Old 08-10-2015, 11:23 PM

288 posts, read 211,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Good research!

I did wonder about that area that was in the middle of his congressional district and figured that there had to be a valid reason (valid in the minds of those who run the corrupt Illinois democrat machine) as to why Luisito didn't get that district.

Mr Gutierrez is very popular all over Chicago he would win anywhere he may run, with wide margins....

Old 08-11-2015, 12:40 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,432,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I agree.

What he is doing by bringing up Hastert is an attempt to silence any criticism of Gutierrez. Luis Gutierrez is a traitor who keeps getting re-elected because the corrupt Illinois democrat machine drew a congressional district just for Luisito.

https://gutierrez.house.gov/our-district/map-district

I've got to hand it to the corrupt Illinois democrat machine---they know where the people with an IQ of a turnip live. After all, Luisito is constantly telling his constituents that he is in congress to represent illegal aliens---the heck with the Americans who live in his district! I feel sorry for those in his district who are smart and don't want this man in congress.

Old 08-11-2015, 07:00 AM

6,228 posts, read 3,602,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Arresmillao View Post
Mr Gutierrez is very popular all over Chicago he would win anywhere he may run, with wide margins....
Let's prove that by giving him Oak Park and taking away Cicero and Little Village.

Old 08-11-2015, 09:05 AM

62,846 posts, read 29,085,707 times
The only places that Gutierrez would win are in heavily populated Hispanic areas who agree with his illegal immigration policies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration