Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2015, 06:28 AM

899 posts, read 1,015,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
How is expecting those who want to immigrate here to do so in accordance with our immigration laws "ridiculous treatment"? Every country in this world has immigration laws and expects potential immigrants to come legally.
Treating them coldly and like leeches is ridiculous treatment. In my eyes, just because they come here illegally does not give you the right to treat them as if they're worthless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2015, 06:54 AM

25,959 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dburger View Post
Nothing in that message will make me act inhumane, heartless, or cold to the vast majority of illegals.

You have your view, I have my view.

Part of it for me is that the GOP supports this ridiculous treatment. I cannot support such scum.
Guess what? The good news is that you are in the minority.

Quote:
Treating them coldly and like leeches is ridiculous treatment. In my eyes, just because they come here illegally does not give you the right to treat them as if they're worthless.
People generally aren't that warm toward criminals. That's why we have prisons for our criminals and a lot of those behind bars are good people too and some were doing what they were doing to try to get a better life for their family but, unfortunately, like with the illegals, it deprived someone else of what they were legally entitled to and landed the criminals in jail.

We are just going to enforce our laws.

Old 09-08-2015, 06:59 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txngl View Post
just curious, how do you tell and whom do you call?
1 866 dhs 2 ice

Old 09-08-2015, 07:01 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on here. Causing someone inconvenience because YOU THINK they are in this country illegally is absolutely ridiculous and outrageous.

I am tired of people being inhumane...

You're wrong. The heartless people are the people who treat illegals like they're worthless.

Because all illegal immigrants evade taxes

As if every American citizen is affected by illegals

And no, I don't have any illegals in my houses. I just do not support automatically treating them all as leeches when most are not trying to hurt anyone.
If you think I'm "heartless" when talking about illegal aliens, I don't care. Anybody who supports illegal aliens IS the heartless 1.

Old 09-08-2015, 07:11 AM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Nothing in that message will make me act inhumane, heartless, or cold to the vast majority of illegals.

You have your view, I have my view.

Part of it for me is that the GOP supports this ridiculous treatment. I cannot support such scum.
Who's treating them in a inhumane, heartless or cold way? Not the GOP nor us law abiding Americans. We merely want them deported as our laws dictate. The real question here is why do pro-illegals treat Americans in an inhumane, heartless and cold way by putting illegals above them, our laws and don't give a damn about the negative impact they have on them? Now with that I will no longer read your posts or reply to you. It's making me ill.

Old 09-08-2015, 08:40 AM

899 posts, read 1,015,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Guess what? The good news is that you are in the minority.

People generally aren't that warm toward criminals. That's why we have prisons for our criminals and a lot of those behind bars are good people too and some were doing what they were doing to try to get a better life for their family but, unfortunately, like with the illegals, it deprived someone else of what they were legally entitled to and landed the criminals in jail.

We are just going to enforce our laws.
If they're good people, they should not BE in jail (or, for very long) if they didn't even commit a violent crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
If you think I'm "heartless" when talking about illegal aliens, I don't care. Anybody who supports illegal aliens IS the heartless 1.
Anybody treats illegals inhumanely, or claims that illegals hurt EVERY American (guess what - I'm not hurt by them) is heartless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Now with that I will no longer read your posts or reply to you. It's making me ill.
Sorry about your illness

Old 09-08-2015, 09:19 AM

"Good" is relative as we all know.

Illegals go home! Beat the crowds! Secure your job and place to live in your home country before the rush!

I am sure that those that are exploiting the illegals immigrants (criminals) don't feel like they are being hurt on a personal level by illegal immigration. Who cares what they think since they are criminals for hiring them in the first place. Harboring is also a crime. Criminals tend to have similar views on crimes and how they don't or shouldn't apply to them.

Old 09-08-2015, 10:53 AM

People that enter the US illegally are not innocent. And, since we have no idea who they are, as we do with legal immigrants, we end up with this: Examples of Serious Crimes of Illegal Aliens and Illegal Alien Crime Accounts for over 30% of Murders in Many States - Breitbart

When I was a kid and used to fight with my brother, even though I never instigated it , we both got spanked under the rule that works here with criminals: "I want to make sure I get the right one."

Does anyone else not see that while these people constantly beat the drum for these illegal immigrants, we have neighborhoods in the US with people in extreme danger and no one is trying to save those innocent people. You don't see groups demanding that something be done about the crime, much of which is due to the illegal immigration and drugs coming in through the border. What racists they are to think that the only thing that matters is if you are Hispanic, not whether you are a citizen or an illegal immigrant.

As I said before, don't even talk about illegal immigration and slavery and/or black people in the same sentence! They have NOTHING in common.

https://minutemanproject.com/illegal...ice-brutality/

Old 09-08-2015, 11:01 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Yes, very good post, and a lot of us see it that way. We're quite a compassionate country, and I don't think it bothered too many people until they started "demanding" rights that we have never had, and they are so angry about it. They're really "in your face" about it. A lot of them think its hilarious that they're set up for life by committing a crime, and think Obama's not very bright. They don't realize he's not doing it because he cares about them, he's doing it because that's how much he hates "white" America.
An illegal alien man told me they are afraid to do anything about it.. why he said this is true to an extent. The other half is political correctness making everyone afraid of talking about it.. We have been called racist so much it is wearing thin.. Trump is fearless.

Old 09-08-2015, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
An illegal alien man told me they are afraid to do anything about it.. why he said this is true to an extent. The other half is political correctness making everyone afraid of talking about it.. We have been called racist so much it is wearing thin.. Trump is fearless.
And it doesn't seem to be hurting him either: SHOCK POLL: Trump receives 25% of black vote in general election matchup | The American Mirror

Ah, you know the whole "buzz" word thing, "racist" and "hate". Hey, but they have to use what they have and that is ALL that they have. I do think when you call someone a "racist", you can expect them to not become your best friend or to vote in any way that would favor you. Again, good news for Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration