U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2015, 01:16 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,334,860 times

Advertisements

(CNSNews.com) - As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton suggested that Mexico was hypocritical in criticizing the State of Arizona for cracking down on illegal immigration when Mexico does the same thing.

Hillary Suggested Mexico Was Hypocritical on Illegal Immigration: 'You Should Take the Log from Your Own Eye...'

Now I understand why Hillary was so afraid of those e mails getting out: that could destroy her chances of becoming POTUS in 2016 looking at the "Hispanic" vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2015, 01:51 PM

2,423 posts, read 3,012,081 times
Both sides of the aisle utilize immigration for their political benefit and to the detriment of the American public. It is time that the immigration 'tool' used by both Democrats and Republicans gets taken away. By doing this the parties cannot utilize illegal immigrants for their political agendas. It would be even and fair. This immigration issue, now more than 50 years old, is a wedge issue and an excellent topic for distracting the American people.

Old 09-01-2015, 02:50 PM

19,189 posts, read 14,138,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBiking View Post
Both sides of the aisle utilize immigration for their political benefit and to the detriment of the American public. It is time that the immigration 'tool' used by both Democrats and Republicans gets taken away. By doing this the parties cannot utilize illegal immigrants for their political agendas. It would be even and fair. This immigration issue, now more than 50 years old, is a wedge issue and an excellent topic for distracting the American people.
Am I misunderstanding or do you think that the potential candidates for President should not be allowed to discuss illegal immigration and what should be done about it? For me, where I live, they don't need to discuss in order for me to be distracted by it since it is influencing just about every facet of our life. I don't need to be told the problem and I am looking for someone that is going to step up and start disassembling the mess that it is.

So, do I misunderstand what you meant?

Old 09-01-2015, 04:43 PM

31,891 posts, read 14,685,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Am I misunderstanding or do you think that the potential candidates for President should not be allowed to discuss illegal immigration and what should be done about it? For me, where I live, they don't need to discuss in order for me to be distracted by it since it is influencing just about every facet of our life. I don't need to be told the problem and I am looking for someone that is going to step up and start disassembling the mess that it is.

I was wondering myself. It should be taboo for a candidate to discuss illegal immigration when it is one of the more pressing issues in our country today?

Old 09-02-2015, 11:45 AM

2,423 posts, read 3,012,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

Apparently you are misunderstanding me. Big time.

Let me say it again. Illegal immigration keeps dragging on and on and on. Both sides don't want to fix it because of political reasons. The illegal immigration issue needs to be fixed ASAP because it's long over due. By fixing this mess both parties will no longer utilize the illegal immigrants for their agendas. When it gets fixed both parties will not have this powerful to play with. Now, that wasn't so hard. Hay Dios mio.

Old 09-02-2015, 01:42 PM

19,189 posts, read 14,138,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBiking View Post
Apparently you are misunderstanding me. Big time.

Let me say it again. Illegal immigration keeps dragging on and on and on. Both sides don't want to fix it because of political reasons. The illegal immigration issue needs to be fixed ASAP because it's long over due. By fixing this mess both parties will no longer utilize the illegal immigrants for their agendas. When it gets fixed both parties will not have this powerful to play with. Now, that wasn't so hard. Hay Dios mio.
Having read your other posts, it seemed out of character. Glad that is cleared up.

Well, it isn't going to be fixed ASAP and only gets worse each time Obama and other sympathizers of the criminals speak "pathways" and "amnesty". I have a "pathway" for them straight back where they originated.

It really, really has gotten so much worse with Obama in office. I see it growing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or