Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 12:31 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Something smells fishy with this story. I don't believe it.
I could understand why you would think this way. After all the government (and the poor) preach that we should take care of the poor and people in need but it's one big farce.

If you worked, paid taxes all your lives but become ill don't expect much help. There is a train wreck awaiting the middle class no matter what generation. Read this and you'll see what I am saying.

The Poor - Middle Class, why bother trying?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2015, 12:41 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Something smells fishy with this story. I don't believe it.
If you are low income, don't work and on the dole for most of your life, you won't have contributed much to social security and I'll doubt you have assets or savings to live on. When you get old, no worries, you'll qualify for all kinds of help, all medical bills paid for by the tax payer. Illegal immigrants, many who won't have paid into ss, have enough years to qualify, or won't make enough money belong to the first group, everything paid for by American tax payers who won't get a dime of help when they need it.

If you are middle class, paid taxes all your life, climbed the income ladder, contributed to social security. If you had a decent when you as a middle class person who becomes old with just enough to live on, your income will be above the income limit, even if by a little you won't get help. You better have a hell of a savings or your kids will be footing the bill.

The American middle class has been made into serfs that will pay for everyone else.

Last edited by petch751; 09-15-2015 at 12:50 PM..

Old 09-15-2015, 01:44 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Undocumented LA County Parents On Pace To Receive $650M In Welfare Benefits « CBS Los Angeles

You mean this one?

Keywords: for their native-born children

The illegal alien parents are not receiving aid for themselves, by themselves. Their children are, and benefits are usually, if not always, prorated so that the parents cannot claim benefits for themselves too, like Section 8 where only the child's "portion" of the rent is paid for; the parents still have to pay their share
See when you have someone that doesn't care about laws or cheating you get them using public assistance: U.S. GAO - Impact of Illegal Aliens on Public Assistance Programs: Too Little Is Known and Why is it that Illegal Aliens Get Free Food Stamps, Health Insurance and Pay No Taxes? and Blog: Study: 51% of immigrants receiving public assistance

I lived in AZ for 6 years and now in KS so I have a pretty knowledge of the "situation" and the devastation that it does to our citizens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration