Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 07:32 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,951,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanborn View Post
Don't need to ask you about web site and graphic design...I Help my son that owns his own web design company..He's teaching the ole man...I also worked in the printing business for 40 years and dealt alot with graphic designers...
I also have a Web Design company, you can see mine and my partners porfolio in progress at Otzon Interactive - Web Design Services.

Just like a lot of Americans, I have bricks in my front and backyard. The ones in my front yard needed to be replaced to normal wear and tear. The limestone pyramids in Mexico seemed to have survived.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2008, 07:45 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,770,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
well.. there is at least one job the mexican illegals can't steal..
unless everything was printed in spanish..

40 years.. cool!
Well, I'm retired now.....And believe it or not years ago we did print a large Hard back book for a customer in Mexico because they could'nt do it there...full color...and it was in spanish.....LOL...and I couldn't read a word of it....

Old 02-01-2008, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
well.. there is at least one job the mexican illegals can't steal..
unless everything was printed in spanish..

40 years.. cool!
Illegals can't, but you don't need to be illegal to steal the job. You can be from India and a company can outsource there to maximize profits.

Old 02-01-2008, 07:53 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,770,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
I also have a Web Design company, you can see mine and my partners porfolio in progress at Otzon Interactive - Web Design Services.

Just like a lot of Americans, I have bricks in my front and backyard. The ones in my front yard needed to be replaced to normal wear and tear. The limestone pyramids in Mexico seemed to have survived.
Keep up the work. I don't think I had better post my sons site here...if has names, addresses and phone numbers on it.....LOL

Old 02-01-2008, 08:41 PM

307 posts, read 522,003 times
Prologic,

I agree that his being illegal does not necesarilly increase the fact that he is driving drunk, Heaven knows we have plenty of citizens capable of doing that just fine.

However, The point I think most are trying to make, Is that if this illegal had not been here then the accident would not have taken place. No one would be dead.

Further, every illegal in this country dillutes the resources available to fight problems such as DUI. Increase the adult population by 10% or so (As illegals have done) and you increase the number of crimes the police must deal with by a simular percentage. Thus more DUIs both citizen and illegals wind up causing tragedies.

RandomU

Old 02-01-2008, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomU View Post
Prologic,

I agree that his being illegal does not necesarilly increase the fact that he is driving drunk, Heaven knows we have plenty of citizens capable of doing that just fine.

However, The point I think most are trying to make, Is that if this illegal had not been here then the accident would not have taken place. No one would be dead.

Further, every illegal in this country dillutes the resources available to fight problems such as DUI. Increase the adult population by 10% or so (As illegals have done) and you increase the number of crimes the police must deal with by a simular percentage. Thus more DUIs both citizen and illegals wind up causing tragedies.

RandomU
And if those immigrants who supposedly crashed the planes into the twin towers and pentagon weren't here, then we wouldn't of had that tragedy. Are catching my drift?? If certain people were not here, a lot of things would not of happened. If Hitler would of never been born those jews would of never died.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:16 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,342,655 times
the big difference is.. we CAN stop all the lowlifes from sneaking
across the border... We CAN make a better future for Americans..
Real Americans... Stop them at the border.. stop the lowlifes BEFORE
they get to sneak across and drive drunk, rape, molest, rob, have
ancho babies, steal our jobs and so-on... cheaper to bulit the fence..
in the long haul..

http://www.voiac.org/

Old 02-02-2008, 08:29 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,662,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith10 View Post
It has everything to do with illegal immigraton. Over 48,000 illegals have now killed Americans, many by automobiles. Very few Americans have killed illegal immigrants. We have had it with illegal immigration for manymany reasons! You don't have to understand anything. We've also had it with massive population from south of the border for many years now, '1982' is the year when I had enough of it.
Can you imagine what the pro illegal crowd would do if that were to happen?

They would have a field day with some of the things the scumbags are doing to our citizens.

The whole idea is if they were not here none of the deaths would have occured and could have been prevented.

Old 02-02-2008, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridabound09 View Post
Can you imagine what the pro illegal crowd would do if that were to happen?

They would have a field day with some of the things the scumbags are doing to our citizens.

The whole idea is if they were not here none of the deaths would have occured and could have been prevented.
Its not that they haven't killed any, its never in the media. Its only when an Illegal kills an American is it in the media.

Old 02-03-2008, 07:07 PM

307 posts, read 522,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
And if those immigrants who supposedly crashed the planes into the twin towers and pentagon weren't here, then we wouldn't of had that tragedy. Are catching my drift?? If certain people were not here, a lot of things would not of happened. If Hitler would of never been born those jews would of never died.
Supposedly? I take it your a 911 denier.

Since immigration is legal that doesn't matter. Illeagal immigrtion is illegal. Hitler is an excellent example. I'm sure a large number of people both Jewish and non Jewish would be very happy if Hitler had not been born. 12-20 million innocent people not being killed sounds good to me.

RandomU
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration