U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 07:28 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,920,693 times

Advertisements

Stop these lowlifes at the border.. don't keep giving them chances to kill innocent Americans!

He had already been arrested for dui.. but yet he still comes back over the border and kills!

Illegal Kills Innocent
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2008, 04:10 PM

447 posts, read 705,862 times
it always amazes me that when proof is given, no-one even bothers to respond....sad.

Old 01-31-2008, 07:45 PM

307 posts, read 458,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivski View Post
it always amazes me that when proof is given, no-one even bothers to respond....sad.
O.K. Ill try to make you happy and play the roll of a bleeding heart.

If only we had given the poor immigrant a Drivers License he would have known it was dangerous to drive drunk, but since we denied him his right to a license we have only ourselves to blame for the tragedy.

OWWWW. My head hurts. I think I injured myself twisting my mind like that. Someone please get me some asprin.

Random U

Old 01-31-2008, 07:49 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,686,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomU View Post

If only we had given the poor immigrant a Drivers License he would have known it was dangerous to drive drunk, but since we denied him his right to a license we have only ourselves to blame for the tragedy.

OWWWW. My head hurts. I think I injured myself twisting my mind like that. Someone please get me some asprin.

Random U
Aspirin? I think Demerol is more in order......

Frankly, I think that those of us who have worked to eradicate illegal immigration for years have read so many of these horribly sad and frustrating stories that our disdain and anger toward those who have allowed this travesty to continue has become redundant.

Old 01-31-2008, 09:39 PM

402 posts, read 938,055 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivski

Random U

If you had read the history of viski's experience with an illegal drunk driver you might not have been so sarcastic, but I doubt it. So in your opinion, you think it is ok that they are allowed to continue to kill and maime the citizens of the US? Having a drivers license is not going to stop them from hurting and killing us.
bleeding heart? more like heartless. OK mod I'm ready t o have my hand slapped or be excomunicated now.

Old 01-31-2008, 09:57 PM

9,308 posts, read 25,652,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
Stop these lowlifes at the border.. don't keep giving them chances to kill innocent Americans!

He had already been arrested for dui.. but yet he still comes back over the border and kills!
This scenario keeps being repeated over and over, Arizona Bound.

Since these GOONS snub their noses at our immigration laws and our Border Patrol Agents why would we expect them to honor any of our laws?

Old 02-01-2008, 08:20 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,686,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choctaw2 View Post
If you had read the history of viski's experience with an illegal drunk driver you might not have been so sarcastic, but I doubt it. So in your opinion, you think it is ok that they are allowed to continue to kill and maime the citizens of the US? Having a drivers license is not going to stop them from hurting and killing us.
bleeding heart? more like heartless. OK mod I'm ready t o have my hand slapped or be excomunicated now.
I think he was being sarcastic......

Old 02-01-2008, 08:22 AM

9,196 posts, read 22,885,147 times
That happened in 2006. Who's to say this guy isn't still in jail? He probably got out early or something.

Old 02-01-2008, 09:08 AM

1,999 posts, read 1,182,711 times
Just add another death to the list caused by the lawbreakers.

Unless we put an end to this and deport them all it will continue on and on an on.

Maybe this will wake up the pro legals a bit, because they seem to not ever post in any thread that has facts of wrongdoing.

Deport them all and take all the backers with them.

Old 02-01-2008, 01:36 PM

185 posts, read 319,436 times
It is deplorable! This goes on all day every day across the country.

This website represents a fraction of the devestation innocent citizens are experiencing.

Victims of illegal aliens;

http://www.voiac.org/

With over 30 million illegals running roughshod all over the nation they are going to shoot themselves in the foot soon enough. No matter how hard the media tries to hide the extent of the devastation we will reach super saturation and our wonderful senators will not be able to turn a blind eye anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or