U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 04:35 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,921,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonCynic View Post
Where is Synopsis this post is inappropriate.
why.. because I speak the TRUTH and you don't like it!

too bad!... when the real truth is presented.. all you bleeding hearts
do is complain..play the race-card... use; that's too harsh.. they are
not that bad.. they are people too..
TOO BAD!
illegals are criminals.. bleeding Americans dry.. killing 25 Americans a day..
illegals are in our prisons.. breaking into homes... driving drunk,,, sneaking
over and having more welfare babies... enough is enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2008, 04:47 AM

Wow.. look at all 4 of the big bad bleeding hearts... holding
each others hands...

Call me what you like.. but the real truth just kills you.. doesn't it!

I am racist against ILLEGALS.. so be it
And if mexicans make up most of the criminals sneaking over.. so be it.

And when I speak the truth about mexicans being the major factor in the massive amount of American tax dollars being wasted.. in providing for the massive amount of mexican illegals sneaking over.. so be it.. IT'S THE TRUTH!

Old 02-01-2008, 11:01 AM

608 posts, read 880,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
why.. because I speak the TRUTH and you don't like it!

too bad!... when the real truth is presented.. all you bleeding hearts
do is complain..play the race-card... use; that's too harsh.. they are
not that bad.. they are people too..
TOO BAD!
illegals are criminals.. bleeding Americans dry.. killing 25 Americans a day..
illegals are in our prisons.. breaking into homes... driving drunk,,, sneaking
over and having more welfare babies... enough is enough.
No, Read the terms.

You may be racist against illegals but your wording teeters between racist against illegals and racist against Hispanics. Maybe you should reword it and then repost it.

Besides, getting rid of illegals does not get rid of the many criminal acts you list. Crime does nothing for society period. Lets leave it at that.

Old 02-01-2008, 11:26 AM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 22 days ago)

9,059 posts, read 15,467,286 times
Quote:
Hispanics are the largest group of criminals who sneak over the border in the dead of night.. hispanics is the largest group of criminals who sneak over the border and spit-out ancho babies.. hispanics is the largest group of criminals who sneak over the border and smuggle in huge amounts of drugs, and desease.. hipanics are the largest group of criminals who sneak over the border with mexicans being the largest group of illegal criminals in our nation!
then they keep spittin-out those welfare babies..
hispanics is the largest group of UN-educated illegal criminals with mexicans being the largest un-educated criminal group within. And the cycle continues!

You have crossed the line with your hatred of hispanics. Unfortunately, many hard-line anti-illegals (not everyone here on CD) are actually quite anti-hispanic, your actions do not surprise me. However, your hatred cannot allow you to further discuss this here IMO.

Last edited by Mach50; 02-01-2008 at 11:39 AM..

Old 02-01-2008, 11:31 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
You have crossed the line with your hatred of hispanics. Unfortunately many hardline anti-illegals are actually quite anti-hispanic, your actions do not surprise me.
Generalizing again huh? yep lets lump us all into your neat little package, because we want respect for our laws and us we are racist. Such a pile of crap!! Well lets see, 99.9 percent of the illegal hispanics I have had to deal with are very Anti-American so I guess I will just say the majority of them are.

Old 02-01-2008, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Generalizing again huh? yep lets lump us all into your neat little package, because we want respect for our laws and us we are racist. Such a pile of crap!! Well lets see, 99.9 percent of the illegal hispanics I have had to deal with are very Anti-American.
Not you Nea1, Not ArizonaBear, Not MacMeal..actually many of you left on this board are ok and I feel have no hatred towards Hispanics. However many others outside this board, I believe think exactly like Arizona Bound.

Old 02-01-2008, 12:11 PM

you just hate the facts... the truth... it makes the rest of the mexican population look bad... I didn't have anything to do with it.

I don't have to be or do anything.. the mexicans are making themselves look bad, all on thier own... they steal, murder, drink like there is no tomorrow, run tons and tons of drugs, smuggle anyone and anything across the border for a buck, have anchor welfare babies, steal American jobs, gangbang, protest in OUR streets holding a mexico flag, thousands in our American prisons, expect everything for free, most mexicans are on welfare, food stamps, free healthcare, free American education... look at California just by itself the billions that the mexican illegals costs Americans..
If they had used some RESPECT towards Americans to begin with.. maybe things would be different.. You have to be BLIND or related to them or some kind of hidden agenda NOT to be able to SEE the TRUTH!
I don't make FALSE statements.. the PROOF is all over the news... the radio,, the newpapers, our jails, our prisons, our AMERICAN tax dollars reports.. You think they make all this up!

Old 02-01-2008, 12:23 PM

14,196 posts, read 7,402,658 times
Emotions aside and back to topic.. When a person enters a foriegn country illegally and doesnt speak the language and provides false documents then signs a mortgage deal they cant read or understand, who's to blame??

Old 02-01-2008, 12:28 PM

Quote:
you just hate the facts... the truth... it makes the rest of the mexican population look bad... I didn't have anything to do with it.

I don't have to be or do anything.. the mexicans are making themselves look bad, all on thier own... they steal, murder, drink like there is no tomorrow, run tons and tons of drugs, smuggle anyone and anything across the border for a buck, have anchor welfare babies, steal American jobs, gangbang, protest in OUR streets holding a mexico flag, thousands in our American prisons, expect everything for free, most mexicans are on welfare, food stamps, free healthcare, free American education... look at California just by itself the billions that the mexican illegals costs Americans..
If they had used some RESPECT towards Americans to begin with.. maybe things would be different.. You have to be BLIND or related to them or some kind of hidden agenda NOT to be able to SEE the TRUTH!
I don't make FALSE statements.. the PROOF is all over the news... the radio,, the newpapers, our jails, our prisons, our AMERICAN tax dollars reports.. You think they make all this up!
Stop referring to illegals as "The Mexicans" and "The Hispanics".
I am Mexican and Hispanic, I am none of those things, that is a fact.

Old 02-01-2008, 12:46 PM

10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Emotions aside and back to topic.. When a person enters a foriegn country illegally and doesnt speak the language and provides false documents then signs a mortgage deal they cant read or understand, who's to blame??
I think they are to blame as well as the loan provider for allowing it, actually I think many people in this housing crisis put themselves into this situation. Not that I don't feel for them, but I don't like alot of these bailouts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or