U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 10-17-2015, 05:04 PM
 
8,063 posts, read 3,620,550 times
Reputation: 2449

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Today those who immigrate have no intention of becoming American and Speak English as the first Language.

so you say
Yep and I see it everyday in South Florida and when I lived in Arizona. They just want the money and benefits.

 
Old 10-17-2015, 05:12 PM
 
19,237 posts, read 11,133,504 times
Reputation: 8386
as I said I know many Cubans were educated- MOST truly believed were returning in a couple of years and language is a barrier- not all adults can learn a new language-- can you? now days most speak English- but that is an issue with all the old folks Italian- Chinese etc In central Amer. and Mex is simply illiteracy not able to read and write- you assume they do not want to learn-
 
Old 10-17-2015, 05:23 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,278,864 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
as I said I know many Cubans were educated- MOST truly believed were returning in a couple of years and language is a barrier- not all adults can learn a new language-- can you? now days most speak English- but that is an issue with all the old folks Italian- Chinese etc In central Amer. and Mex is simply illiteracy not able to read and write- you assume they do not want to learn-
That's be a good way to filter out those legal aliens who can become American: at least they'll make a serious effort to learn English.
 
Old 10-17-2015, 05:50 PM
 
31,458 posts, read 14,559,147 times
Reputation: 8346
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
as I said I know many Cubans were educated- MOST truly believed were returning in a couple of years and language is a barrier- not all adults can learn a new language-- can you? now days most speak English- but that is an issue with all the old folks Italian- Chinese etc In central Amer. and Mex is simply illiteracy not able to read and write- you assume they do not want to learn-
I have found that even when they learn English many won't speak it unless they have to.
 
Old 10-17-2015, 06:12 PM
 
7,325 posts, read 3,748,932 times
Reputation: 9073
Apparently once again no one has read what was actually decided, the denial of a motion for an emergency application for temporary injunctive relief. Nothing more, nothing less.

The Plaintiffs Maria Isabel Serna, et al., have brought a suit against the Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS), Vital Statistics Unit, et al, because the TDSHS has refused to issue birth certificates to parents and guardians who in the state's opinion do not meet their standard for valid identification.

This case has absolutely nothing to do with the citizenship of children of undocumented immigrants. Nothing, nada!

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...rtificate.html
 
Old 10-17-2015, 06:13 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,278,864 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I have found that even when they learn English many won't speak it unless they have to.
Agreed. Tho their kind have the rep of staying AWAY from places that are mostly anglo white or even "Black". Oh well.
 
Old 10-17-2015, 06:27 PM
 
Location: Kansas
19,189 posts, read 14,057,966 times
Reputation: 18141
The immigration law is on our side. The 14th Amendment is on our side. By "our" I mean the legal citizens of the United States. Now, all we need is a President that isn't trying to ruin our country or get votes by promising freebies to people who in reality they have no use for once they get their votes.

The time will come and it doesn't matter how many people here bring up what was happening in the 19th century. Perhaps in their countries of origin, the law never changes but this isn't their country, it is OURS. Welfare did not exist when the great majority of our ancestors migrated to the US. Again, one more time, our ancestors came, sleeves rolled up and ready to build the country not with hands out and bellies full of babies ready to suck on the public assistance teat.
 
Old 10-17-2015, 06:40 PM
 
31,458 posts, read 14,559,147 times
Reputation: 8346
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Apparently once again no one has read what was actually decided, the denial of a motion for an emergency application for temporary injunctive relief. Nothing more, nothing less.

The Plaintiffs Maria Isabel Serna, et al., have brought a suit against the Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS), Vital Statistics Unit, et al, because the TDSHS has refused to issue birth certificates to parents and guardians who in the state's opinion do not meet their standard for valid identification.

This case has absolutely nothing to do with the citizenship of children of undocumented immigrants. Nothing, nada!

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...rtificate.html
Just got a shiver up my spine again at the false/PC term of "undocumented immigrants". They are illegal aliens according to our immigration laws.
 
Old 10-17-2015, 07:23 PM
 
12,973 posts, read 12,134,962 times
Reputation: 5398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Just got a shiver up my spine again at the false/PC term of "undocumented immigrants". They are illegal aliens according to our immigration laws.
No the subject of this Texas attack are American Citizen Children. How low can a state get?
 
Old 10-17-2015, 07:24 PM
 
8,063 posts, read 3,620,550 times
Reputation: 2449
Arrow Creptic Spanish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
as I said I know many Cubans were educated- MOST truly believed were returning in a couple of years and language is a barrier- not all adults can learn a new language-- can you? now days most speak English- but that is an issue with all the old folks Italian- Chinese etc In central Amer. and Mex is simply illiteracy not able to read and write- you assume they do not want to learn-

Since I have to work in Dade and more precisely Hialeah, I had to learn enough to get by. It is very sad the McDonalds employees for the most part do not speak English and management tolerates the poor service they provide to Americans.
I have called the Dade County Sheriffs Department and Boarder Patrol and they refuse to follow up. At least in Pinal and Maricopa AZ both sheriffs take a dim view of Illegals and the trouble Illegal Immigrants bring.

If Texas is required to issue Birth Certificates they should make it clear 'Not US Citizens" Both of the Parents and the Baby should be return to their country of origin once the medical procedure is completed.

Its cold, but like many US Americans, we are tired of the excuses we hear theses days.

1. I can not return because that" Gov" has a death warrant for me.
2. There is no opportunity. I find that less than honest become the US Tax Payers helps those SA and Central American Gov. If their citizen s allow , its on them.
3. If I return I will thrown in Prison.
4. My Gov. encourages me to get to the US at all cost.
5. My children will be forced in the sex trade.

It clear SA does not care about US Law, much less our boarders.
Its not our problem and it time we do what is best for America.

Enforce our laws.
Merely do that many will self deport.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top