U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2015, 09:51 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,290,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
So you also approve of the state of Texas treating American Citizen Children badly?

And you likely think Joe Arpaio a great man.
I don't have a problem deporting anchor kids and I like Sheriff Joe. If I was living in Ireland with my American wife and she gave birth there; our kid would NOT get Irish citizenship even tho I'm of Irish family.

Old 10-17-2015, 09:53 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,290,347 times
Quote:
Sorry but you do not get to make your own laws. This was spoken to very precisely in Wan Kim Ark. The Children are, beyond any doubt, American. And, at this point, trying to expel the parents is insane.

It is too bad Reagan and the following administrations screwed it up so badly. But they did. Now we need to knock off the nonsense and put it to bed.
Agreed. Def time to put a stop to birthright unless at least 1 parent's a US citizen.

Old 10-17-2015, 10:56 PM

7,325 posts, read 3,753,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Just got a shiver up my spine again at the false/PC term of "undocumented immigrants".
That's why I like using it.

Old 10-18-2015, 06:06 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,074,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Apparently once again no one has read what was actually decided, the denial of a motion for an emergency application for temporary injunctive relief. Nothing more, nothing less.

The Plaintiffs Maria Isabel Serna, et al., have brought a suit against the Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS), Vital Statistics Unit, et al, because the TDSHS has refused to issue birth certificates to parents and guardians who in the state's opinion do not meet their standard for valid identification.

This case has absolutely nothing to do with the citizenship of children of undocumented immigrants. Nothing, nada!

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...rtificate.html
Than the parents aren't illegal aliens? If they are illegal aliens, it most certainly does have something to do with illegal aliens. They should be deported having outed themselves.

Also, this thing about baptism is a bunch of crap. They want welfare for the kids. And, really, they are religious enough to worry about baptism while having entered the US criminally and wanting us to support their supposed anchors, God sees that also.

Old 10-18-2015, 06:36 AM

31,541 posts, read 14,580,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
That's why I like using it.
You like antagonizing law abiding Americans or did I misunderstand you?

Old 10-18-2015, 07:40 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,074,451 times
Reading this, it is just flat out that the interest in the birth certificates is to milk our tax system, what trash!
Illegal Aliens Lose Battle in Birth Certificate Lawsuit Against Texas Do these people have no pride at all? Obviously not. They need spay/neuter not birth certificates!

Old 10-18-2015, 08:39 AM

1,609 posts, read 875,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
The parents in the lawsuit entered the country illegally from Mexico and Central America, but the U.S. Constitution's 14th Amendment guarantees the right of citizenship to children born here.

Judge: Texas may deny birth certificates to immigrants' kids

Illegal aliens: just leave, Ok?
The 14th Amendment provably applies to ONLY those slaves who were born in this country as slaves who were alive when the Emancipation Proclamation was signed. The 14th Amendment should have been worded more closely to the back-up discussion/files that actually identify the one and only purpose. Actually the 14th should never have been put forth as a Constitutional Amendment since it is only limited to a small time-frame of those who were born and still living before the Emancipation Proclamation. It should have simply been a law which, to be correct, should have included 1) a sunset provision at the time of the death of the last slave born as a slave who was alive when the slavery was prohibited and 2) a clarifying statement which would clarify that all people born to American-citizen mother and father are natural-born American citizens...or words to that effect. That would have made it very clear and we wouldn't have all this "lawyer/attorney/politician" legal spin crap which has made a mess as they usually do.

Actually, if one thinks about it, every single law passed by Congress should have not only a sunset date wherein it would have to be re-visited to see if it needs to be renewed, but also every single law should have it's own subject of address and no "attachments" outside of that subject should be allowed. That would eliminate most of the crap politicians pull to give us run-away, junk expenditures to add to the out-of-control debt. There are easy ways to stop self-serving politicians from making a mess of everything they touch.

Now, should I state how I really feel.

Old 10-18-2015, 09:51 AM

8,063 posts, read 3,624,621 times
Exclamation Illegales Immigrants need to Go!

The more the Liberals and Open Borders people push to by pass laws and twist the current ones, more Americans will be less tolerate. It is al ready happing Americans are being more vocal about this issue and CA and SA continue to push their poor on the US.

At this point most do care about the Illegal's circumstances, just want them gone.! Tire of seeing tax money needlessly wasted on some else's poor! Cities are over crowed and our local Gov. struggle to keep up with Infrastructure.

Old 10-18-2015, 09:56 AM

1,279 posts, read 1,170,924 times
Quote:
You wish seriously to discriminate against American Citizen Kids based upon who is their parents?

You buying sheets and hoods as well? Maybe burn a cross or two?

So you don't take any of them in? You don't pay for them? And please, your Jack in The Box wage doesn't pay for anything, you take more than you give. Just another loud mouth illegal apologist. You are probably one of them.

Old 10-18-2015, 10:01 AM

8,063 posts, read 3,624,621 times
Default Must GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tac-Sea View Post
So you don't take any of them in? You don't pay for them? And please, your Jack in The Box wage doesn't pay for anything, you take more than you give. Just another loud mouth illegal apologist. You are probably one of them.
Good Point , these Illegal children of Illegal Parents are not Americans. They purposely cross out boarder with the intent of by passing the system.

Deport all of them and confiscate all of their property and back bill the country of origin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or