U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2015, 06:57 PM

31,804 posts, read 14,654,154 times

Advertisements

I detest their citizen supporters more than I do the illegals themselves. They are spitting on our flag, our laws and law abiding citizens. They should know better. They are either bleeding heart liberals, those who hire illegals or have ethnic ties to them. They completely disgust me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2015, 07:17 PM

6,742 posts, read 1,909,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I detest their citizen supporters more than I do the illegals themselves. They are spitting on our flag, our laws and law abiding citizens. They should know better. They are either bleeding heart liberals, those who hire illegals or have ethnic ties to them. They completely disgust me.
As do I. This illegal not only stole someones ID but went on to legally change that person's name... The criminal should be deported at the very least.

Old 10-27-2015, 07:31 PM

30,616 posts, read 9,148,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tac-Sea View Post
Illegal immigrant commits ID theft, sentenced to 1 day in jail and not deported - Red Alert Politics

Unbelievable. The government has gone full retard. They file law suits on behalf of illegals who break laws, steal American identities and otherwise live off our generous handout system, and now there are two separate laws for everything. One for illegals who get a free pass who get to pay for it all AND go to jail - US Citizens. The government is run by complete and UTTER morons.

Un-believable.

And get ready for the next fraud perpetrated by these thieves: medical identity theft.

Wake up, sheeple.

Old 10-28-2015, 10:24 AM

23,625 posts, read 31,237,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Un-believable.

And get ready for the next fraud perpetrated by these thieves: medical identity theft.

Wake up, sheeple.
It's already happening around here.

Old 10-28-2015, 11:48 AM

3,844 posts, read 5,116,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

The liberal dems will never get it until they themselves become victims. No one seems to care about the victim anymore including murder victims. We seem to bend over backwards so we don't treat the criminal harshly or violate his rights... Oh yeah illegals do have rights nowadays didn't you know? They have had the Presidents ear for years now.
THIS!! How is it that they don't ever seem to suffer the consequences of illegals' activity? Or maybe they do get hit, but just don't say anything. With more and more break-ins, car crashes, ID thefts, and as mentioned earlier, medical ID hijacking, surely some of these mind numbed democrats have been victimized.

Old 10-28-2015, 04:10 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,314,532 times
You know what, this is a bunch of you know horse manure and you all know it. Free passes one too many times, and I for one am just sick of this crap, and our Patsy of a government.

Tired of it, damn it, we need someone as President, who does want to take this Country back. Sick of the treatment that law breakers are allowed.

If this makes us look bad, so be it. Don't have to agree with our feelings, and anyone who condones these actions, we definitely don't agree with your warp sense of opinions either.

Old 11-02-2015, 12:33 PM

192 posts, read 107,953 times
Yep, ID theft will seem like childs play when you see that person running for POTUS and he has all the LEGAL documents to show that he is a US citizen via birthright, just like these anchor babies and the current POTUS.

All these illegals being welcome without a doubt by the current POTUS and previous POTUS is all by design to follow the "New World Order" created by central banks.

It disgusts me how all these illegals are just welcome with open arms, getting ALL the government handouts paid by tax payers AND have SO MANY rights while the US Citizens who actually need the benefits get nothing. They are here ILLEGALLY. They should have NO rights, just the right to get deported IMMEDIATELY.

Last edited by scot892; 11-02-2015 at 01:02 PM..

Old 11-02-2015, 04:24 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,314,532 times
What a bunch of you know you think it, this is what it is. Crap. When the hell are we going to learn our lesson. Never at this point. This is sickening, disgusting you name it damn right a shame.

This in a utter insult to American Citizens, and for those who do follow the laws and become citizens legally.

Fudging Dems, liberal's with a stick up their rear, will just never get it, thanks a lot, you ignorant fools. You are fools, and perhaps one day when this Country is in the tank, you just may get it.

Old 11-02-2015, 05:10 PM

11,573 posts, read 5,543,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
What a bunch of you know you think it, this is what it is. Crap. When the hell are we going to learn our lesson. Never at this point. This is sickening, disgusting you name it damn right a shame.

This in a utter insult to American Citizens, and for those who do follow the laws and become citizens legally.

Fudging Dems, liberal's with a stick up their rear, will just never get it, thanks a lot, you ignorant fools. You are fools, and perhaps one day when this Country is in the tank, you just may get it.
Very true. When they finally get it, I'm afraid it will be too late
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or