U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 09:26 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,921,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
it's not that hard to detect an illegal.. it comes with experience.
it's like a cop.. they can pull over a car, and from experience.. they can
tell when something is fishy with the driver or occupants.. so having this experience,.,dealing with illegals.. knowing the signs of some one who most likely is an illegal.. it's not that hard to do... there are so many places that id's can be checked on a regular basis... they won't need to check 300 million people.. but you already knew that... just another excuse not to take action.

Easy places for border patrol, Minutemen, and others to stake out on a daily basis.
Welfare office, ER rooms, Construction sites, Lowes, Home depot, health clinics, Social Services, Hud office, SS office, and tons of other easy round-up places.. All it takes is a few guys and a big truck..
Experience can be gained, trained very quickly.. a group of National Guardsmen, a group of Minutemen, and together they can get the job done.
Start with the most populated states having illegals.. work your way up from those.. have groups of National Guard/Minutemen doing round-ups only and I.C.E. hold and deport.. will take some time.. better than not at all. Eventually.. many illegals will give up and leave on thier own.. not that hard... If we can send a man to the moon, Mt. Rushmore, organize a huge government as we have, build massive dams..massive bridges, underwater tunnels, and other MASSIVE structures.. we should be able to build a fence!
I did NOT state door to door AT ALL.. READ THE POST..

Old 02-02-2008, 02:50 PM

21 posts, read 41,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by az1969 View Post
Amnesty in 2009 virtually certain
and .... end to the war and occupation in Iraq!!!!!!

Old 02-02-2008, 02:58 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothschild_Josh View Post
and .... end to the war and occupation in Iraq!!!!!!
Amnesty is probably dead due to the recession-------too many Americans (including myself) would raise hell with the government if a bunch of illegals were 'forgiven'.

As for Iraq; my crystal ball is fuzzy there.

Old 02-02-2008, 05:17 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,203,701 times
I just watched a Documentary today about the border fence.
One of the main reasons that it's delayed is because they need a wide stretch
of property on the North side and farmers and rancher in Texas and Arizona refuse to give it up. Some said they won't sell it because of the "need for foriegn labor in this country",
But there is a possibility of taking the property by "Eminent Domain".

Old 02-02-2008, 06:23 PM

7,922 posts, read 7,619,461 times
If you vote in people who you know want amnisty and ignore the candidate against amnisty then you only have yourself to blame if another 30 million come over the border. It seems simple to me, looking from the outside. Romney is your only bet and its your votes that will count. No good saying "if only" when you could speak with your vote.
Many people are saying Romney is the only one who really wants to plug the hole in the border. well use your vote and it will happen. If you don't it won't. SIMPLE!

Old 08-24-2008, 04:25 PM

2 posts, read 5,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
I did NOT state door to door AT ALL.. READ THE POST..
why didnt we did a better job before and deport our murder and ilegal ancestors that came and did worse things than that nice people,they are just making their best for their families,same thing that every human bean wants to do...[mod]personal attack[/mod]

Last edited by Synopsis; 08-25-2008 at 06:09 AM..

Old 08-24-2008, 04:37 PM

2 posts, read 5,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
On the contrary.
I seriouly doubt that any new president could stand up there and approve amnesty, even if they wanted to.
There are now too many US Citizen and States against it to were Any President that aproved it would face dire consequeces.
NO,,, whats going to happen is, the Fed's will leave it up to the States.
Make it a Civil matter.
More and more States are loading their shot guns. We have 7 states now.
thats what i still think the real native americans shall have done when illegal immigrants startet the invasion in the 1600 and 1700.have guns to kill the slaughterers who stole america from their native inhabitants and now lcaim it to be their property and acussing decent people that is just coming here to work but doing something that is a whole world different and they can be called honest people because the are not murders more than you and your ancestors

Old 08-24-2008, 04:39 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,710,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio maggi View Post
thats what i still think the real native americans shall have done when illegal immigrants startet the invasion in the 1600 and 1700.have guns to kill the slaughterers who stole america from their native inhabitants and now lcaim it to be their property and acussing decent people that is just coming here to work but doing something that is a whole world different and they can be called honest people because the are not murders more than you and your ancestors
Another proud graduate of the LAUSD.

Old 08-24-2008, 04:57 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,174,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Another proud graduate of the LAUSD.
Yeppers, going to get in on the DREAM Act and go to college, too!

Old 08-24-2008, 05:17 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,203,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio maggi View Post
thats what i still think the real native americans shall have done when illegal immigrants startet the invasion in the 1600 and 1700.have guns to kill the slaughterers who stole america from their native inhabitants and now lcaim it to be their property and acussing decent
Quote:
people that is just coming here to work but doing something that is a whole world different and they can be called honest people because the are not murders more than you and your ancestors
Saying "they just came here to work" is like saying "He only robbed the liquor store because he was broke".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or