U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 06:26 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,640,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Saying "they just came here to work" is like saying "He only robbed the liquor store because he was broke".
Well, he WAS broke. And if I ask you to loan me $5....and you say 'no'....then you're 'making' me steal it....right?

Old 08-24-2008, 06:38 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,243,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Well, he WAS broke. And if I ask you to loan me $5....and you say 'no'....then you're 'making' me steal it....right?
That's a pi$$-poor excuse, It's your decision to steal not mine.

Old 08-24-2008, 09:07 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,690,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio maggi View Post
why didnt we did a better job before and deport our murder and ilegal ancestors that came and did worse things than that nice people,they are just making their best for their families,same thing that every human bean wants to do...racist a-hole
When the Hispanics leave Mexico; then we will 'return' the USA to the indigenous Indians.

PS:

Funny; I knew a 'Maggi' family back east---------and, they were not Latinos either.

Old 08-24-2008, 11:41 PM

1,417 posts, read 855,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
When the Hispanics leave Mexico; then we will 'return' the USA to the indigenous Indians.

PS:

Funny; I knew a 'Maggi' family back east---------and, they were not Latinos either.
I know indigenous people from Peru with the last name "Boggiano". That's Italian! I was stunned because you look at these people, and they look as indigenous as they come.

Old 08-25-2008, 07:08 AM

4,135 posts, read 9,147,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by az1969 View Post
Just realized that there is a 75% chance that amnesty will be granted to the millions of illegals in 2009. Clinton, Obama and McCain all favor amnesty. Only one who doesn't is Romney and he has no chance so actually it's 95% certain. Happy everyone?
15 million in amnesty.
Bring a spuse, that is 30 million.
Bring just 2 kids and you have 40 million.
Add just one or two grandparents and we are up to 80 million.

Everyone happy with a change indemographics for the US?
I am NOT.

Old 08-25-2008, 07:30 AM

1,861 posts, read 2,972,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloTransplant View Post
15 million in amnesty.
Bring a spuse, that is 30 million.
Bring just 2 kids and you have 40 million.
Add just one or two grandparents and we are up to 80 million.

Everyone happy with a change indemographics for the US?
I am NOT.
I don't know why our government doesn't see that we don't NEED any more people - do we really want to have 450 million here at some point? NO - I don't think so. And, many of them poor that we have to help out all the time? Why does our government want this when it actually costs more in the long-run? What, are they stupid?

Don't answer that.

Old 08-25-2008, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cousinsal View Post
I don't know why our government doesn't see that we don't NEED any more people - do we really want to have 450 million here at some point? NO - I don't think so. And, many of them poor that we have to help out all the time? Why does our government want this when it actually costs more in the long-run? What, are they stupid?

Don't answer that.
iT'S NOT THEIR MONEY. THEY'RE HAPPY TO SPEND IT. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION HAS NO AFFECT ON THEM.(US.GOV.)

Old 08-25-2008, 01:02 PM

13,077 posts, read 21,228,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio maggi View Post
why didnt we did a better job before and deport our murder and ilegal ancestors that came and did worse things than that nice people,they are just making their best for their families,same thing that every human bean wants to do...Moderator cut: personal attack
If we plant these human beans, will they sprout? What does the plant look like? Is this what the mature human bean plant look like?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/193/4...476ffc.jpg?v=0

Old 08-25-2008, 02:03 PM

1,417 posts, read 855,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio maggi
why didnt we did a better job before and deport our murder and ilegal ancestors that came and did worse things than that nice people,they are just making their best for their families,same thing that every human bean wants to do...Moderator cut: personal attack
Actually, the only ones who certainly did a good job of killing off the indians to run them off their land were the English. The Spanish treated them as people for the most part, or as they called them, hijos de dios. (children of God).

Old 08-25-2008, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Actually, the only ones who certainly did a good job of killing off the indians to run them off their land were the English. The Spanish treated them as people for the most part, or as they called them, hijos de dios. (children of God).
Are trying to give a history lesson? This topic has to do with today+ not the historical past.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or