Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2015, 11:57 AM

16,237 posts, read 5,838,739 times

Advertisements

Immigrants Knocking On Rep. Steve King
It really is a shame that we need to have a law that allows illegals to be arrested and deported. They are here illegally and still have the nerve to protest. They are like thieves in the night. They take and while they take they are complaining that they deserve special treatment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2015, 01:10 PM

4,903 posts, read 6,001,864 times
These people are like spoiled children.

Old 11-03-2015, 01:23 PM

6,220 posts, read 3,578,126 times
This makes tons of sense and should've been done a long time ago. But we all know what the illegal advocates will do--they will gather up children, babies, pregnant women, the elderly, the disabled, and put them right on the front lines. They'll push them into King's office and have cameras ready to document how they were "abused."

Old 11-03-2015, 01:50 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,155,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
This makes tons of sense and should've been done a long time ago. But we all know what the illegal advocates will do--they will gather up children, babies, pregnant women, the elderly, the disabled, and put them right on the front lines. They'll push them into King's office and have cameras ready to document how they were "abused."
Yup...it's a well-worn tactic but it still works on the bleeding hearts. They're so dumb.

Old 11-03-2015, 01:54 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,549,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
These people are like spoiled children.
I was thinking more in the "Arrogant Criminals" line.

Old 11-03-2015, 02:25 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,845,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
It really is a shame that we need to have a law that allows illegals to be arrested and deported. They are here illegally and still have the nerve to protest. They are like thieves in the night. They take and while they take they are complaining that they deserve special treatment.
If Rep. Steve King (R-IA) has his way, undocumented immigrants could be deported for protesting in congressional buildings in Washington, D.C. His office is circulating a bill titled “Ending the Sanctuary Capitol Policy Act of 2015,” which would authorize the Capitol Police to turn over undocumented immigrants protesting or rallying on Capitol Hill grounds for potential deportation proceedings, according to a copy of the bill obtained by ThinkProgress.

Thanks there, Think Progress. You just made my day!

Old 11-03-2015, 02:30 PM

16,237 posts, read 5,838,739 times
It is a common sense approach. illegals grow bold as they are repeatedly welcomed by Obama and their apologists. Why is it wrong to hold illegals accountable?

Old 11-03-2015, 02:33 PM

62,647 posts, read 28,822,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
"Immigrants" knocking, etc.? The blurring of the lines between legal and illegal keeps accelerating the lie.

Old 11-03-2015, 02:35 PM

62,647 posts, read 28,822,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
If Rep. Steve King (R-IA) has his way, undocumented immigrants could be deported for protesting in congressional buildings in Washington, D.C. His office is circulating a bill titled “Ending the Sanctuary Capitol Policy Act of 2015,” which would authorize the Capitol Police to turn over undocumented immigrants protesting or rallying on Capitol Hill grounds for potential deportation proceedings, according to a copy of the bill obtained by ThinkProgress.

Thanks there, Think Progress. You just made my day!
Think Progress is a far left organization thus their PC term of "undocumented immigrants".

Old 11-03-2015, 03:08 PM

25,719 posts, read 21,880,574 times
I sort of have a problem with that. I don't want them in my area either so why doesn't Congress get tougher and we just get them all the way out?

I know when we were in AL, the state got the police the training/certification required to arrest and detain so I don't see why federal officers couldn't. I don't want "catch and release".

Sorry, they can just put up with them too until we all get relief! Maybe that way, when Trump is elected, they'll be ready to get off their butts and get serious about the problems rather than just getting them out of their sight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration