U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 11:06 AM

23,618 posts, read 31,198,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Yep! He may be pro-"immigration" but he is also pro-illegal immigration aka pro-amnesty.
Yup...he has a pretty solid pro-illegal history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2015, 03:15 PM

12,019 posts, read 3,316,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Amen. He is pro-immigration all the way. Plus, don't believe for one SECOND that someone with the last name "RUBIO" isn't pro-amnesty. Puh-lease.
Yes he is. I also believe every other RINO campaigning for president is open borders/mass immigration/ pro amnesty, as is Carson. I believe Trump is the only one who is not besides maybe Santorum but he's not a factor .

Old 11-05-2015, 05:01 PM

31,708 posts, read 14,622,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Yes he is. I also believe every other RINO campaigning for president is open borders/mass immigration/ pro amnesty, as is Carson. I believe Trump is the only one who is not besides maybe Santorum but he's not a factor .
I have some small hope for Cruz but he could be closet pro-amnesty.

Old 11-06-2015, 07:59 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,096,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Carson is troubling on this issue. He seems all over the place. I had read that he had a sort of compromise where needed workers could get to stay, visa/card or something, but they had to not have been in trouble and had to be employed but could never be a citizen or vote. My concern is that in one of his books, I have heard that he hinted that the moral thing to do was for them to have a "pathway to citizenship" and any hint of that is a no go for me. So, I am just not sure where he stands.

Trump is going for the gold ring and even if he would have to compromise, we would still see great improvement plus just the fact that combined with all the elements of what he would like done, we could start repairing the damage done by the Obama administration. Hopefully, they can tie Obama's hands during these last months so more damage isn't done.

Old 11-09-2015, 06:41 PM

19,237 posts, read 11,166,213 times
I am willing to bet Rubio ate govt cheese as a kid!

Old 11-09-2015, 07:28 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,304,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I don't trust Rubio. He'll say whatever he has to say to get elected. And should he become president (please, no!) he will still push for a massive increase in H1-Bs and will push for amnesty. In other words, he is just another liar.

I'm with you on this, I don't either. Trump has made a dent!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or