U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-05-2015, 06:56 PM
 
1,070 posts, read 530,970 times
Reputation: 617

Advertisements

Illegal immigrants release 'Bill of Rights' - Washington Times

An immigrant-rights group proposed a “Bill of Rights” for illegal immigrants Thursday, demanding that Americans recognize there are millions already in the country who deserve health care, in-state tuition rates for college and a guarantee of citizenship in the long term.
The list of demands runs 10 items long — the same as the U.S. Constitution’s Bill of Rights — and also calls for an end to arrests and deportations for “all law-abiding undocumented Americans.”
The document was circulated by United We Stay, which is a group of illegal immigrants, first generation Americans and human rights activists pushing for changes to immigration law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-05-2015, 07:09 PM
 
11,671 posts, read 3,253,090 times
Reputation: 3576
Why don't the demand that in their own country in Mexico? These illegals act like conquerors of America demanding tribute for al Mexicans and hispanics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2015, 07:14 PM
 
Location: Kansas
19,189 posts, read 14,062,995 times
Reputation: 18141
I have said it before, if this were happening to another country, this invasion, the US would be the first to have troops on the ground to stop it. Just look at our history. Most countries request help to stop this. Those countries have smart and patriotic people in charge.

I was thinking "the right to remain silent............." as they are criminals after all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2015, 07:23 PM
 
31,488 posts, read 14,565,596 times
Reputation: 8353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabianhorsebreeder View Post
Illegal immigrants release 'Bill of Rights' - Washington Times

An immigrant-rights group proposed a “Bill of Rights” for illegal immigrants Thursday, demanding that Americans recognize there are millions already in the country who deserve health care, in-state tuition rates for college and a guarantee of citizenship in the long term.
The list of demands runs 10 items long — the same as the U.S. Constitution’s Bill of Rights — and also calls for an end to arrests and deportations for “all law-abiding undocumented Americans.”
The document was circulated by United We Stay, which is a group of illegal immigrants, first generation Americans and human rights activists pushing for changes to immigration law.
Just when you thought they couldn't get more brazen and arrogant this one takes the cake. Thanks Obama, you've created a monster.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2015, 08:17 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Why don't the demand that in their own country in Mexico? These illegals act like conquerors of America demanding tribute for al Mexicans and hispanics.
It's starting to blow back against those arrogant losers. Look at how popular Trump is and, look at 2 faced Rubio now starting to come out against any kind of amnesty for illegal aliens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2015, 09:27 PM
 
11,671 posts, read 3,253,090 times
Reputation: 3576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
It's starting to blow back against those arrogant losers. Look at how popular Trump is and, look at 2 faced Rubio now starting to come out against any kind of amnesty for illegal aliens.
Yes it's starting to blowback some. Despite all the PC silencing, the media brainwashing propaganda etc, once people start to get personal experience with what mass legal and illegal immigration is really like, they don't like it. Unfortunately the blowback is not quite big enough and like you say two-faced RINOs like Rubio just lie and tell people what they know the people want, then legislate or support mass immigration once in office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2015, 11:57 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles
4,519 posts, read 1,941,562 times
Reputation: 6763
If the media did their job, more Americans would know about these illegals' insane demands, rather than the trope of the hardworking, innocent "immigrant" who just wants to make a better life for his family. "Undocumented Americans" has got to be the worst fake name for illegal alien yet. Being an American means nothing now.

Just imagine....if they put this much effort into fighting against the tyranny in their own countries, things might change down there and they wouldn't have to flee to the US!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2015, 12:34 PM
 
Location: Murphy, North Carolina
2,060 posts, read 929,317 times
Reputation: 1689
Of all the insane demands from the illegals, This one tops them all. Like mtl1 said, Why don't they demand that in Mexico or whatever hispanic-majority country they came from?

Obama has indeed created a monster. And unless Trump wins, There's no stopping it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2015, 01:56 PM
 
Location: bold new city of the south
5,200 posts, read 4,107,506 times
Reputation: 6156
Default Illegal Immigrants Bill of Rights

So what is the difference between this @$%^& and some homeless guy going to your front door and demanding entrance, living quarters, food, health care, and future wages, just because he wants it and says so?

Talk about a load of crap, criminals demanding pay for being criminals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2015, 02:13 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernTiger099 View Post
Of all the insane demands from the illegals, This one tops them all. Like mtl1 said, Why don't they demand that in Mexico or whatever hispanic-majority country they came from?

Obama has indeed created a monster. And unless Trump wins, There's no stopping it.
They try that In Mexico: can someone say time IN a Mexican jail? Word is Mexico doesn't play well with illegal aliens, even other Hispanics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top