U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2015, 07:37 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,298,901 times

Advertisements

He got another surprise when a man approached him, telling him to leave.
“You will no longer ask those questions,” the man says. “You’re not welcome here to guests.”
Watch more of the exchange above.

WATCH: Reporter Ejected from Immigration Rally for Asking About Kate's Law | Fox News Insider

Sad that ICE wasn't along for the "ride" and they start asking people for ID; if here illegally, cuff and stuff them and hold them for deportation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2015, 08:11 PM

11,529 posts, read 5,523,897 times
I noticed that when the reporter asked the so-called "security" guy what authority he had to kick the reporter out, he wouldn't answer other than to say it was a private event---even though the sign said that it was a public one.

No surprise that none of those invasion cheerleaders had ever heard of Kate Steinle. They are all willfully ignorant.

Old 11-07-2015, 04:37 AM

102 posts, read 71,474 times
It was also held on a public state university.

Old 11-07-2015, 06:10 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,087,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesInDC View Post
It was also held on a public state university.
That was my thought. It was public property, taxpayer owned.

Does anyone else think these people never heard of Kate's law or at least the incident. I would have to admit that I don't watch the news or even read news stories unless I see them here at C-D or are researching them for my comments here but I have heard of that story hundreds of times.

This again, turns out as a positive for enforcement of our immigration laws. I hope they keep it up. I thought we were against bullying people yet the bigger man telling the news man to leave was definitely bullying him and I bet if not on camera, it would have been much worse.

Card em' and load em' up. Any other place where criminals gathered openly admitting their crimes, law enforcement would arrive and do that.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:40 AM

3,533 posts, read 2,174,022 times
I guess the good thing about Obama is that he has made illegals feel safe to violate the law in an open and notorious manner, making it much easier for Trump to round them up.

Old 11-07-2015, 10:30 AM

19,899 posts, read 15,300,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I noticed that when the reporter asked the so-called "security" guy what authority he had to kick the reporter out, he wouldn't answer other than to say it was a private event---even though the sign said that it was a public one.

No surprise that none of those invasion cheerleaders had ever heard of Kate Steinle. They are all willfully ignorant.

Private event, answer for everything they have. Our government has given these law breakers, the right to think they can act as they please and say what they think, for them it is acceptable to say what they think.

Gosh forbid answer a simple question, you know they heard of, Kate's Law, you will have to live under a rock, not to hear of that case. They just refuse to answer questions to something negative on their part.

I heard last week forgot what State this happened, but another illegal killed a child, honestly forgot what State this was in. Kidnapped the child, and murdered him. If anyone knows of the State can you tell me please. I do not know the details of that case.

And they stated this happens more then we know we just do not hear about the cases like this regarding illegal law breakers.

Sorry but under Obama and his cronies, these people feel they are entitled!

Old 11-07-2015, 01:06 PM

19,189 posts, read 14,087,122 times
I tried to find an article but as you know, the news media try to keep a lid on such things but I did come across a couple of articles on other crimes by illegals: Deported Alien Who Kidnapped and Raped Child Caught Back in Texas and https://steveking.house.gov/illegal-immigration-stories and New Nation News - Illegal Alien Invasion

And, I don't want to see any more about their crimes. One thing that makes me sick is that so many of them are "sexually" interested in children. The age of sexual consent in Mexico is 12 years old and when I found that out, it made me feel physically ill. It is like they stamp their children "available for pedophile use".

One more: http://www.familysecuritymatters.org...e-and-savagery

I suscribe to Breitbart and they may carry the story that CA-Jewel is talking about. If they do, I will post it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or