U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 06:06 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,159,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
YEP.. I know a few mexicans who did the same..
they "put the cart - before the horse"...

sneak over.. spit-out an anchor baby or two.. then afterwards.. try the legal channels...
Why do you always steer away from the point? I prove something, and then you give me a complete response which bares no relevance what so ever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2008, 06:18 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,921,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Why do you always steer away from the point? I prove something, and then you give me a complete response which bares no relevance what so ever.
and you proved.. what?
that there is too many mexican who are illegal?
or cubans that are legal?

Old 02-02-2008, 07:53 PM

2,541 posts, read 10,192,188 times
I do not see anything racist about having to prove your citizenship. The legal american born whites and blacks have to do the same thing correct?

If there was a law passed that only legal people can have jobs, then whites, blacks and not just hispanics have to prove it.

How can illegal advocates play the race card if all the races have to do it.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:04 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,921,982 times
well.. that's because they have to find some sort of excuse for thier illegal relatives being here...

Old 02-03-2008, 07:08 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Chutzpah View Post
I do not see anything racist about having to prove your citizenship. The legal american born whites and blacks have to do the same thing correct?

If there was a law passed that only legal people can have jobs, then whites, blacks and not just hispanics have to prove it.

How can illegal advocates play the race card if all the races have to do it.
Strictly speaking; there is no 'Hispanic' race......most of the ones here would be counted as American Indian if the Hispanic label were to disappear------or, Latinos would then try to self identify as 'White' if allowed to do so.

Old 02-03-2008, 08:20 AM

14,224 posts, read 7,411,145 times
Some great news on the forums lately for us Americans. There is hope. Keep up the excellant work.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Strictly speaking; there is no 'Hispanic' race......most of the ones here would be counted as American Indian if the Hispanic label were to disappear------or, Latinos would then try to self identify as 'White' if allowed to do so.
I want to point out one thing. This man is on the FBI's most wanted list and if you look down where it says 'Race', it says that he is: White (Hispanic). I found that interesting.

Federal Bureau of Investigation Ten Most Wanted Fugitive - Emigdio Preciado Jr. (http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/preciado_e.htm - broken link)

Old 02-03-2008, 12:19 PM

9,742 posts, read 9,062,712 times
Quote:
Are illegal immigrants waiting in line? No
Are the Cubans waiting in line? No

It's like an Amnesty. They're not going through the proper documentation to become citizens at first.
Wow! Your command of logic has me speechless.

*bows in praise*

Old 02-03-2008, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Wow! Your command of logic has me speechless.

*bows in praise*

I don't know whether to regard this post as sarcastic.. or??

Old 02-03-2008, 12:26 PM

9,742 posts, read 9,062,712 times
Quote:
I don't know...
Exactly!

Legal vs. illegal. "Waiting in line" is irrelevant.

Using your "logic," someone who is rushed to the ER with a bullet wound is equivalent to someone who dishonestly sneaks to the front of the list with a cold.

Cubans don't have to wait in line. That's the law. Amnesty is given to people who have already broken the law. Capiche?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or