Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 08:03 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,342,908 times

Advertisements

you think we could sell/buy them all back to mexico..

see.. we GIVE pr prezzy of mexico one dollar for every mexican illegal he agrees to take back..

But he would be on the understanding.. that we don't want them sneaking over again, just so he can get another dollar!

and we would have to finish the fence.. do they have electricity down along the border?

Old 02-01-2008, 09:51 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,951,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
you think we could sell/buy them all back to mexico..

see.. we GIVE pr prezzy of mexico one dollar for every mexican illegal he agrees to take back..

But he would be on the understanding.. that we don't want them sneaking over again, just so he can get another dollar!

and we would have to finish the fence.. do they have electricity down along the border?

Unfortunately, a dollar in Mexico does not go very far at all

Old 02-02-2008, 08:20 AM

but 10 to 20 million illegals at a dollar a wack.. that adds up fast!

Old 02-02-2008, 04:03 PM

Quote:
but 10 to 20 million illegals at a dollar a wack.. that adds up fast!
20 million dollars is not really enough to get anything done. The government is spending BILLIONS on the war, 20 million is just chump change. Thats right around how much our school stadium cost.

Old 02-02-2008, 04:12 PM

i say we hold calderon hostage when he comes over here.. when he gets rid of all his lowlifes that slithered over here from his country.. we'll let him loose!

Old 02-02-2008, 04:13 PM

Quote:
i say we hold calderon hostage when he comes over here.. when he gets rid of all his lowlifes that slithered over here from his country.. we'll let him loose!
Of course that response does not surprise me.

Old 02-02-2008, 05:15 PM

Like I have said all along.. a hidden agenda... a related reason for wanting amnesty of those from SOB.

I quote you: "but that family member was ALSO ILLEGAL"

goes to show.. the facts.. the facts.. THE REAL FACTS..

But the pro's give it thier all to avoid the real truth..

Where there is one.. there will be more!

Old 02-02-2008, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Like I have said all along.. a hidden agenda... a related reason for wanting amnesty of those from SOB.

I quote you: "but that family member was ALSO ILLEGAL"

goes to show.. the facts.. the facts.. THE REAL FACTS..

But the pro's give it thier all to avoid the real truth..

Where there is one.. there will be more!

Ok so my family member was illegal. And? that proves a lot of your points? That still doesn't shift my immigration stance. You assume thats why I want amnesty, but you can quote me on this "It is inefficient to deport 20 million people. you have to find, convict, and deport all 20 million people. Half of those are Mexican, yes. But what about the other half who came from different countries? You know how much money that costs to send them on air planes? Gas, pay the pilots e.t.c".

Old 02-02-2008, 05:51 PM

not 50%..
75% of all illegals are mexicans
still MUCH MUCH cheaper.. in the long haul to deport.
than to do nothing at all.. and let another 20 million sneak
over for the next 20 years...
455 BILLION in healthcare alone to illegals..
NOT counting the BILLIONS given to anchor babies after thier mother sneaks
over and spits them out...
Then count the trillions that Americans will shell out to the courts, free legal reps, free room and board for mexican criminal illegals in our prisons!

Then don't forget all the jobs lost... Americans that are murdered, raped, molested, robbed, over the NEXT 20 years by criminal illegal mexicans from south of the border.. the costs to deport over-all.. will never come close what they costs us by being here!

but then again.. I don't have any illegal relatives from mexico!

Old 02-02-2008, 06:07 PM

Quote:
not 50%..
75% of all illegals are mexicans
still MUCH MUCH cheaper.. in the long haul to deport.
than to do nothing at all.. and let another 20 million sneak
over for the next 20 years...
455 BILLION in healthcare alone to illegals..
NOT counting the BILLIONS given to anchor babies after thier mother sneaks
over and spits them out...
Then count the trillions that Americans will shell out to the courts, free legal reps, free room and board for mexican criminal illegals in our prisons!

Then don't forget all the jobs lost... Americans that are murdered, raped, molested, robbed, over the NEXT 20 years by criminal illegal mexicans from south of the border.. the costs to deport over-all.. will never come close what they costs us by being here!

but then again.. I don't have any illegal relatives from mexico!
75% right? I think the Pew Hispanic Center has more knowledge than you do on the subject.

http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/46.pdf

Quote:
state that 57% of illegal aliens are of Mexican origin
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration