Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2015, 06:14 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times

Advertisements

In a second part of a settlement conference, Superior Court Commissioner Billy Sipe Jr. again explained the 10- to 24-year prison sentence if the defendant is tried and convicted of the molestation charge at his trial.

Judge explains sentencing options to suspect - Mohave Daily News: News

He deserves that sentence. Loser. Looking at the article; since Jose Raul Ramos-Ramirez is an illegal alien, I'm guessing he had more years added on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2015, 12:11 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,107,325 times
What is so bad is that in Mexico, the age for sexual consent is 12 years old. You really have to wonder what is going on with those people anyway, those citizens of Mexico. I think that speaks to the value they place on their children.

If you google "rape and illegals", you'll find most went after very young girls. If I were in charge of the world, that would be punishable by death, but, of course, inside the prisons they have their own "form" of justice. Even the worst of criminals frown on "that". We probably won't have to feed and house that one for long.

Old 11-15-2015, 02:10 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
What is so bad is that in Mexico, the age for sexual consent is 12 years old. You really have to wonder what is going on with those people anyway, those citizens of Mexico. I think that speaks to the value they place on their children.

If you google "rape and illegals", you'll find most went after very young girls. If I were in charge of the world, that would be punishable by death, but, of course, inside the prisons they have their own "form" of justice. Even the worst of criminals frown on "that". We probably won't have to feed and house that one for long.
To be fair: IF a child molester faces a death sentence out of the box, he'd probably murder his victims 1st since he's already a "marked man".

Old 11-15-2015, 02:41 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
To be fair: IF a child molester faces a death sentence out of the box, he'd probably murder his victims 1st since he's already a "marked man".
You're right, I didn't think of that. I guess it is best to just let nature take its course when they go to prison. I know with the military, anyone accused or convicted of a sexual offense had to be kept in the stockade for their own safety. It is hard to sit next to one knowing what they did, that they were convicted and not..............

I swear the Mexican government has to be bringing those illegals to the border crossing and telling to go or else or they have heard how easy we are on illegals that commit those crimes.

Illegal Alien Rapists, Child Molesters Freed in U.S. Instead of Deported - Judicial Watch

Illegal Alien Child Molester Caught... for the Fourth Time - Freedom Outpost
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration