U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 03:36 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,921,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Are those the qualifications to be Pro-illegal? Lets all listen to this guy
you have already stated.. you are NOT pro-illegal.. so what's it to you!

But why are you pro-amnesty for mexicans.. umm let me see..

anchor baby? parents illegal mexicans,, NOW legal??
there always is a true reason/hidden agenda.. most just will not stand up and admit it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2008, 03:38 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,157,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post

No I'm merely judging your train of thought, those qualifications are pretty ridiculous. And about the pro-amnesty for Mexicans, not all illegals are Mexicans. But in your racist views which you have shown before, all Mexicans are illegal to you.

Old 02-02-2008, 03:43 PM

Quote:

anchor baby? parents illegal mexicans,, NOW legal??
there always is a true reason/hidden agenda.. most just will not stand up and admit it!
you have STATED.. that "in your eyes" no cuban is legal.. they are all still illegal.. "in your eyes"... that what you personally stated.. yesterday!

Pro's will NEVER give a stand-up honest answer .. always bend the question with some other stupid comment!

Old 02-02-2008, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Just like I said.. NEVER a truthful answer from pro-
My opinions aren't truthful to you, but yours are truthful to everybody. Like I said, we should just listen to your radical thoughts and let you run the county

Old 02-02-2008, 03:46 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,042,156 times
Quote:
My opinions aren't truthful to you, but yours are truthful to everybody. Like I said, we should just listen to your radical thoughts and let you run the county
Better than listening to Hillary's radical thoughts and letting her run the country.

Old 02-02-2008, 03:46 PM

Quote:
you have STATED.. that "in your eyes" no cuban is legal.. they are all still illegal.. "in your eyes"... that what you personally stated.. yesterday!

Pro's will NEVER give a stand-up honest answer .. always bend the question with some other stupid comment!

In my eyes, yes they are. Their means of getting here and "cutting in line" are far sufficient. What if the policy never existed? You would be saying they are illegal as well. That "agreement" they have with Cuba is like a special circumstance amnesty. Why be so selective of who you give amensty to? If they're going to give amnesty to JUST Cubans, then they should give amnesty to all the illegals. That is what essentially what the Government is doing with that agreement.

And really, you are in no place to place a "stupid tag" on any comment considering all your comments in the past.

Old 02-02-2008, 03:48 PM

once again.. NEVER answer questions asked..

BTW.. if I was running the show.. you wouldn'y see one lousy criminal welfare illegal from south of the border in MY country.. and ancbor babies would be history as well!

Old 02-02-2008, 03:54 PM

Quote:
In my eyes, yes they are. Their means of getting here and "cutting in line" are far sufficient. What if the policy never existed? You would be saying they are illegal as well. That "agreement" they have with Cuba is like a special circumstance amnesty. Why be so selective of who you give amensty to? If they're going to give amnesty to JUST Cubans, then they should give amnesty to all the illegals. That is what essentially what the Government is doing with that agreement.

And really, you are in no place to place a "stupid tag" on any comment considering all your comments in the past.
but it's OK for mexicans to slither over the border illegally.. I can understand.. give freely to those.. from where thou hails from..

Old 02-02-2008, 03:56 PM

Quote:
but it's OK for mexicans to slither over the border illegally.. I can understand.. give freely to those.. from where thou hails from..
Stop trying to avoid the point. I never said it was ok for Mexicans to do it. Its not OK for anyone to do it!

Old 02-02-2008, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Stop trying to avoid the point. I never said it was ok for Mexicans to do it. Its not OK for anyone to do it!
avoid... (laughs)

ONLY pro- avoids..
try avoiding this question.. again.. WHY ARE YOU PRO AMNESTY FOR MEXICANS? could it be because.. umm let see. your German? umm no I don't think that's it... UMMM let's see, cause your Asian,, Umm no.. gee what would the reason be??? oh.. I know...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration