U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-02-2008, 05:02 PM
 
Location: California
3,432 posts, read 2,165,195 times
Reputation: 138

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
avoid... (laughs)

ONLY pro- avoids..
try avoiding this question.. again.. WHY ARE YOU PRO AMNESTY FOR MEXICANS? could it be because.. umm let see. your German? umm no I don't think that's it... UMMM let's see, cause your Asian,, Umm no.. gee what would the reason be??? oh.. I know...
Again.. I just answered your question. Please read the response thoroughly. I just said, IT IS NOT OK FOR PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES TO COME IN ILLEGALLY, I'M NOT JUST SAYING JUST MEXICANS. EVERYONE!! I think someone needs to go back and take an English class on analyzing paragraphs, which by the way, they teach in 9th grade.

And another thing, STOP making it a race issue. Its not a race issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-02-2008, 05:02 PM
 
1,304 posts, read 2,924,708 times
Reputation: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
you have already stated.. you are NOT pro-illegal.. so what's it to you!

But why are you pro-amnesty for mexicans.. umm let me see..

anchor baby? parents illegal mexicans,, NOW legal??
there always is a true reason/hidden agenda.. most just will not stand up and admit it!
maybe this will help... SOB???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-02-2008, 05:05 PM
 
Location: California
3,432 posts, read 2,165,195 times
Reputation: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
maybe this will help... SOB???
Yea according to you: All Mexicans are here to destroy the Government. They're killing Americans on purpose as an indirect declaration of war. They are here to contribute to the "Browning" of American and turn it into a third world country.

Quite an agenda I must say
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-02-2008, 05:06 PM
 
1,304 posts, read 2,924,708 times
Reputation: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Again.. I just answered your question. Please read the response thoroughly. I just said, IT IS NOT OK FOR PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES TO COME IN ILLEGALLY, I'M NOT JUST SAYING JUST MEXICANS. EVERYONE!! I think someone needs to go back and take an English class on analyzing paragraphs, which by the way, they teach in 9th grade.

And another thing, STOP making it a race issue. Its not a race issue.
Once again you AVOID the question.. I didn't ask why you were pro-illegal.. I asked why you are pro-amnesty for mexicans..

You have stated CLEARLY many times.. that you are not pro-illegal but you are for amnesty... I ask you why ARE you for giving illegal mexicans here in my country amnesty?

but we already know the answer to that.. has something to do with being.. umm RELATED TO THEM..

a simple FACT...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-02-2008, 05:10 PM
 
Location: California
3,432 posts, read 2,165,195 times
Reputation: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
Once again you AVOID the question.. I didn't ask why you were pro-illegal.. I asked why you are pro-amnesty for mexicans..

You have stated CLEARLY many times.. that you are not pro-illegal but you are for amnesty... I ask you why ARE you for giving illegal mexicans here in my country amnesty?

but we already know the answer to that.. has something to do with be .. umm RELATED TO THEM..
I want to cut off my fingers right about now.. really. Anyone want to jump in and help me get my point through this guy? Its getting pretty ridiculous having to break down and spoon feed this guy.

Why am I pro-amnesty for Mexicans? I am not. I am pro-amnesty for people of all genders race e.t.c RACE IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE. Why am I pro-amnesty? 1, they already doing it for the Cubans. Why not even things up? 2, It would be really costly and inefficient to find, convict and deport all illegals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-02-2008, 05:16 PM
 
3,712 posts, read 5,716,301 times
Reputation: 1285
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
I want to cut off my fingers right about now.. really. Anyone want to jump in and help me get my point through this guy? Its getting pretty ridiculous having to break down and spoon feed this guy.

Why am I pro-amnesty for Mexicans? I am not. I am pro-amnesty for people of all genders race e.t.c RACE IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE. Why am I pro-amnesty? 1, they already doing it for the Cubans. Why not even things up? 2, It would be really costly and inefficient to find, convict and deport all illegals.
First off all, don't cut your fingers off because it will take forever to reattach them and it is very tedious for whoever has to give the anesthetic for an 18 hour hand case.

You were asked why you were pro-amnesty.
You said your reasons are:
1. they are already doing it for the Cubans
2. it would be costly and inefficient to find and deport all illegals.

You have answered the question. Whether others agree or not, you are entitled to your reasons as to why you are in favor of amnesty. At this point, maybe just agree to disagree?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-02-2008, 05:18 PM
 
1,304 posts, read 2,924,708 times
Reputation: 393
we all know when you say amnesty for everyone.. is a simple hidden way of getting the millions of mexican illegals to have amnesty... I don't have ANY relatives who are illegals.. I don't have any relatives who have slithered across the border.. I don't have any relatives or Friends that have come here illegally from south of the border.. so I have good reason for not wanting to give amnesty to 15 million criminal mexicans... and 5 million other illegals
I.. have NO hidden agenda!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-02-2008, 05:19 PM
 
Location: California
3,432 posts, read 2,165,195 times
Reputation: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
First off all, don't cut your fingers off because it will take forever to reattach them and it is very tedious to give the anesthetic for an 18 hour hand case.

You were asked why you were pro-amnesty.
You said your reasons are:
1. they are already doing it for the Cubans
2. it would be costly and inefficient to find and deport all illegals.

You have answered the question. Whether others agree or not, you are entitled to your reasons as to why you are in favor of amnesty. At this point, maybe just agree to disagree?
Thanks, at least someone here understands. He makes everything a race issue, immigration is not a race issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-02-2008, 05:31 PM
 
1,304 posts, read 2,924,708 times
Reputation: 393
one excuse is as good as another...
Like I said.. I do not have any relatives who are illegally here from mexico..
I don't have any friends who are here illegally from mexico...
I am not related to any one from south of the border...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-02-2008, 05:32 PM
 
Location: California
3,432 posts, read 2,165,195 times
Reputation: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
one excuse is as good as another...
Like I said.. I do not have any relatives who are illegally here from mexico..
I don't have any friends who are here illegally from mexico...
I am not related to any one from south of the border...

Your from Arizona right? You'd be surprised. Anyhow, thats good for you I guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top