U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 03:31 PM

7,922 posts, read 7,617,489 times

Advertisements

Maybe America should do what we are doing in the UK with assylum seekers. The Govt. here pays for their vehicles here. I couldn't believe it until my friend sold her car to a assylum seeker and the govt. paid for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2008, 03:32 PM

8,062 posts, read 15,865,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
Hillary was one of the first to suggest this idea. She saw the bad response and quickly backtracked. As i said she'd say ANYTHING to become President.
That's not true. Republican John McCain was the one pushing for all sorts of benefits for illegals, with the help of Ted Kennedy who is an Obama supporter.

Old 02-02-2008, 03:32 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,156,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
That's not true. Republican John McCain was the one pushing for all sorts of benefits for illegals, with the help of Ted Kennedy who is an Obama supporter.
Don't forget the American, Juan Hernandez. Well thats fairly recent.

Old 02-02-2008, 03:40 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,708,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Don't forget the American, Juan Hernandez. Well thats fairly recent.
In Juan Hernandez's case, the term 'American' is used very loosely.

YouTube - Who Is Juan Hernandez?

Old 02-02-2008, 03:41 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,041,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Well with the drivers license thing.. they're going to be driving anyway so..
Yeah, and murderers are going to kill people anyway, so we might as well give them guns.

Old 02-02-2008, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
In Juan Hernandez's case, the term 'American' is used very loosely.

YouTube - Who Is Juan Hernandez?
I don't rely on random blogger sources. I rely on neutral media sources. Sources like BBC are far more legitimate than that of Immigration Watchdog.

Old 02-02-2008, 03:44 PM

440 posts, read 236,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Or; more and more states can pass/enforce laws like Arizona/Oklahoma which in effect, are making life a living hell for illegals.

I'm with you Arizona Bear. All the pimping and pandering to a bunch of whiney,arrogant, welfare sucking, link card using, ungrateful, deceitful, criminally abundant breeders, drunk drivers, gang banging, identity stealing, child molesting, delusional racists has just about destroyed any sympathy I may have once had. I am a black woman (former democrat) who remembers being hosed down like a dog in the streets of Chicago while marching with Dr. King; the days when we weren't allowed to enter the front doors of establishments, sit down in a restaurant and had to give up our seats on the bus so a white person could be seated. I also remember when blacks were not allowed to vote. I have waited my entire lifetime to see the day that an intelligent, articulate, educated black man is an acceptable candidate for President of the United States, and I cannot, and will not entertain the idea of voting for him becuase I know that he is hanging out of the back pocket of LaRaza. If he is elected, the DREAM Act will pass, drivers licenses will be issued and that path to citizenship will be paved with American tax dollars.

Old 02-02-2008, 03:51 PM

7,922 posts, read 7,617,489 times
The black American has fought hard to show that they are true americans who should be given equal rights with any other American. It is hard, after the struggle, to see America being handed over to whoever decides they want to saturate the country without earning it or even doing it legally. Respect to all Black americans who have become an important cog in the wheels of America.

Old 02-02-2008, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preaching2thechoir View Post
I'm with you Arizona Bear. All the pimping and pandering to a bunch of whiney,arrogant, welfare sucking, link card using, ungrateful, deceitful, criminally abundant breeders, drunk drivers, gang banging, identity stealing, child molesting, delusional racists has just about destroyed any sympathy I may have once had. I am a black woman (former democrat) who remembers being hosed down like a dog in the streets of Chicago while marching with Dr. King; the days when we weren't allowed to enter the front doors of establishments, sit down in a restaurant and had to give up our seats on the bus so a white person could be seated. I also remember when blacks were not allowed to vote. I have waited my entire lifetime to see the day that an intelligent, articulate, educated black man is an acceptable candidate for President of the United States, and I cannot, and will not entertain the idea of voting for him becuase I know that he is hanging out of the back pocket of LaRaza. If he is elected, the DREAM Act will pass, drivers licenses will be issued and that path to citizenship will be paved with American tax dollars.
At a way to generalize the entire illegal population

Old 02-02-2008, 04:41 PM

440 posts, read 236,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
The black American has fought hard to show that they are true americans who should be given equal rights with any other American. It is hard, after the struggle, to see America being handed over to whoever decides they want to saturate the country without earning it or even doing it legally. Respect to all Black americans who have become an important cog in the wheels of America.
Thank you geeoro. The fact that Jesse and Al (the pimps) along with Obama are ignoring the ethnic cleansing of blacks going on in LA, and are sitting down at the table with LaRaza and deliberately allowing them to abuse the civil rights movement probably has Dr. King twirling in his grave.

They are all pawns of the OBL's . As for those who are naive enough to vote for any democrat or John McCain thinking they are getting change, they are going to be in for a rude awakening if any of those traitors get into office.

Last edited by Preaching2thechoir; 02-02-2008 at 04:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or