U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 04:20 PM

226 posts, read 271,114 times

Advertisements

They come to America because they know they will get free handouts. That's why they are all flocking here. And by the way, coming out of the mouth of a mexican that my friend talked to. He said they are all bad. All these illegals are bad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2008, 04:26 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,200,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noillegals View Post
They come to America because they know they will get free handouts. That's why they are all flocking here. And by the way, coming out of the mouth of a mexican that my friend talked to. He said they are all bad. All these illegals are bad

So when did your friends friend become the spokesman for all illegals?

Old 02-09-2008, 06:13 PM

47,576 posts, read 59,285,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Yea.. I can't believe those idiots do that. Why the hell would anyone fly a Mexican flag when your trying to push for rights in a country you don't belong too. Like I said before, they're there for the free food.
That's the difference between that group and those who come because they really want to become a part of this nation.

And there are Mexican immigrants who are fine immigrants -- who work hard to learn English and learn something of the history of this country and respect it's traditions.

There are those who aren't like that -- and some are not really terrible people per se -- they really prefer to stay Mexican and have little use for anything in the USA but the money -- but those people really need to go back and make a future in Mexico. Leaving isn't going to accomplish anything for their beloved homeland. It's not going to build jobs or strengthen villages for those left behind.

Old 02-09-2008, 06:20 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,200,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
That's the difference between that group and those who come because they really want to become a part of this nation.

And there are Mexican immigrants who are fine immigrants -- who work hard to learn English and learn something of the history of this country and respect it's traditions.

There are those who aren't like that -- and some are not really terrible people per se -- they really prefer to stay Mexican and have little use for anything in the USA but the money -- but those people really need to go back and make a future in Mexico. Leaving isn't going to accomplish anything for their beloved homeland. It's not going to build jobs or strengthen villages for those left behind.
This is one of the faults I see in Mexican culture. They worry about today, not tomorrow. Catch my drift?

Old 02-10-2008, 10:56 AM

7,139 posts, read 12,978,877 times
That is true. Parasites only worry for the moment. Who can they suck off next?

Old 02-10-2008, 11:35 AM

9,742 posts, read 9,142,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
So when did your friends friend become the spokesman for all illegals?
The Mexican friend was not speaking for illegals, so your comment makes no sense.

Old 02-24-2008, 04:37 PM

226 posts, read 271,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scootertrash61 View Post
we Need A Couple Of Pro-illegal Alien Protests To Fire Up The Masses Before The Election. Hell It Might Even Get Ron Paul Elected. What Do You Guys Think???
I agree..tell me when and where! I have many friends who will join me

Old 02-25-2008, 10:01 PM

2,876 posts, read 6,060,405 times
Hah nice to see some humor in a disgusting thing like this. In a sense, it would be nice for all the illegals to rally so we could but them in busses heading South, far South. It's just beyond me how anyone can come to OUR country, illegaly no less, and wave their flag while demanding rights.

My hat's off to Mexican immigrants who come here the right way, try to assimilate, and see these rallies for what they are.

Old 03-05-2008, 09:43 AM

157 posts, read 278,579 times
Unhappy Logic

If and I say "IF" people marched and said,"No More Illegals" I for one bet that march would be stopped and beat with nite sticks because we would be "Racist". See, that is whats wrong the government sticks up for them. Watch them burn our Flag. Nothing is done. Hang that green mexican flag over ours. Nothing. There is why they don't bother with marches. People are talking of taking action. Whatever that means.

Old 03-05-2008, 10:14 AM

29 posts, read 51,625 times
If we start repoting them to ICE and the IRS ,put on a silent revolt they'll get out. Start hitting them in the pocket and see if they stay.
action speaks louder than words!
every fast food place, every slumlord house taken over neighborhoods, all these gardener employers, house cleaners ect.
this is just a sample of the low paying jobs that teens and others once
held. we need to demand id, no more non tax payers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration