U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-06-2008, 01:34 PM
 
Location: San Antonio Texas
11,435 posts, read 15,946,342 times
Reputation: 5224

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonolarryedge View Post
i wish americans would mind their own business thats what i wish. i had some friends from mexico that got an apartment and paid the landlord 1300. dollars to move in and live their for 1 month. and two days there and some nosey woman called the police on them because she suspected they were illegal. so she was right, but only because in greenville PA there are all white people living there and the prejiduce is very bad there. I worked there and one woman told me that i need to take a bath!!! that is a very racist remark, and she even admitted to my face that she is a racist and the boss knew this and did nothing.!!!! I am mexican=american. and my friends were from mexico and got deported. hey the restaurants over here run alot better with them working in them. I worked with them and one of them works like 5 people at once. they are very hard workers and most of them dont use drugs or break the law or anything. I pray for amnesty for these friends and loved ones of mine. the police asked me how could i love them if i knew them for only 6 months. And I said they are my brothers according to the Lord. people need to look in the mirror and see the hatred that seeps from their pores. how ugly some people are. If illegals moved next to me i wouldn't call the police based on the color of their skin or how they are dressed. you are only supposed to call the police if someone is a threat to society. and as far as i am concerned americans are a threat to their own society for acting in such a hastless nasty way. you know who you are and you know what i mean. UGLY!!!!!
Bottom line is that they were here ILLEGALLY. when i get a speeding ticket, i could claim that i was stopped doing 60 in a 55 mph zone (not by much, but STILL over the limit). since i was still over the limit, i must face the consequences. stop coddling the illegals and follow the law, would you??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-06-2008, 02:01 PM
 
9,742 posts, read 9,061,455 times
Reputation: 2049
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonolarryedge View Post
i wish americans would mind their own business thats what i wish. i had some friends from mexico that got an apartment and paid the landlord 1300. dollars to move in and live their for 1 month. and two days there and some nosey woman called the police on them because she suspected they were illegal. so she was right, but only because in greenville PA there are all white people living there and the prejiduce is very bad there. I worked there and one woman told me that i need to take a bath!!! that is a very racist remark, and she even admitted to my face that she is a racist and the boss knew this and did nothing.!!!! I am mexican=american. and my friends were from mexico and got deported. hey the restaurants over here run alot better with them working in them. I worked with them and one of them works like 5 people at once. they are very hard workers and most of them dont use drugs or break the law or anything. I pray for amnesty for these friends and loved ones of mine. the police asked me how could i love them if i knew them for only 6 months. And I said they are my brothers according to the Lord. people need to look in the mirror and see the hatred that seeps from their pores. how ugly some people are. If illegals moved next to me i wouldn't call the police based on the color of their skin or how they are dressed. you are only supposed to call the police if someone is a threat to society. and as far as i am concerned americans are a threat to their own society for acting in such a hastless nasty way. you know who you are and you know what i mean. UGLY!!!!!
What hypocrisy.

You wish Americans would mind their own business? What about the illegals who have no business being here? Do you wish they would mind their own business, in their own country, as well?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-06-2008, 02:08 PM
 
Location: Missouri of course
407 posts, read 714,882 times
Reputation: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonolarryedge View Post
i wish americans would mind their own business thats what i wish. i had some friends from mexico that got an apartment and paid the landlord 1300. dollars to move in and live their for 1 month. and two days there and some nosey woman called the police on them because she suspected they were illegal. so she was right, but only because in greenville PA there are all white people living there and the prejiduce is very bad there. I worked there and one woman told me that i need to take a bath!!! that is a very racist remark, and she even admitted to my face that she is a racist and the boss knew this and did nothing.!!!! I am mexican=american. and my friends were from mexico and got deported. hey the restaurants over here run alot better with them working in them. I worked with them and one of them works like 5 people at once. they are very hard workers and most of them dont use drugs or break the law or anything. I pray for amnesty for these friends and loved ones of mine. the police asked me how could i love them if i knew them for only 6 months. And I said they are my brothers according to the Lord. people need to look in the mirror and see the hatred that seeps from their pores. how ugly some people are. If illegals moved next to me i wouldn't call the police based on the color of their skin or how they are dressed. you are only supposed to call the police if someone is a threat to society. and as far as i am concerned americans are a threat to their own society for acting in such a hastless nasty way. you know who you are and you know what i mean. UGLY!!!!!
Ok what the heck is racist about telling someone tp take a bath, especially if they stink?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-06-2008, 03:06 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,203,701 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMother1951 View Post
Ok what the heck is racist about telling someone tp take a bath, especially if they stink?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-08-2008, 03:19 PM
 
Location: San Antonio-Westover Hills
6,878 posts, read 17,814,730 times
Reputation: 5139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Power View Post
Texas will be the last state (along with California, I'd guess) to do anything about it. Too many politicians want the Hispanic vote.

A while back there was an article about Rick Perry on this issue and you'd have sworn he was running for President of Mexico reading the interview.

Nothing will ever change as long as he's running the state.

I'm a Republican and agree with you 100%. I can't wait to tell Perry "Adios, Mofo"!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-08-2008, 03:49 PM
 
3,712 posts, read 5,710,869 times
Reputation: 1285
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonolarryedge View Post
i wish americans would mind their own business thats what i wish. i had some friends from mexico that got an apartment and paid the landlord 1300. dollars to move in and live their for 1 month. and two days there and some nosey woman called the police on them because she suspected they were illegal. so she was right, but only because in greenville PA there are all white people living there and the prejiduce is very bad there. I worked there and one woman told me that i need to take a bath!!! that is a very racist remark, and she even admitted to my face that she is a racist and the boss knew this and did nothing.!!!! I am mexican=american. and my friends were from mexico and got deported. hey the restaurants over here run alot better with them working in them. I worked with them and one of them works like 5 people at once. they are very hard workers and most of them dont use drugs or break the law or anything. I pray for amnesty for these friends and loved ones of mine. the police asked me how could i love them if i knew them for only 6 months. And I said they are my brothers according to the Lord. people need to look in the mirror and see the hatred that seeps from their pores. how ugly some people are. If illegals moved next to me i wouldn't call the police based on the color of their skin or how they are dressed. you are only supposed to call the police if someone is a threat to society. and as far as i am concerned americans are a threat to their own society for acting in such a hastless nasty way. you know who you are and you know what i mean. UGLY!!!!!

See this? We don't need it. And we don't want it. Go home.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-08-2008, 03:58 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,203,701 times
Reputation: 4611
You see that going on in California all of the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-08-2008, 04:01 PM
 
16,092 posts, read 35,784,302 times
Reputation: 6264
When you call the cops on illegals here in Texas, no matter what law they are breaking (including firing guns) the police just tell them to stop - then you can hear the illegals laughing as the police leave and the gunshots/loud music/drinking in the street/brawling starts again in a few minutes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-08-2008, 04:05 PM
 
3,712 posts, read 5,710,869 times
Reputation: 1285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
When you call the cops on illegals here in Texas, no matter what law they are breaking (including firing guns) the police just tell them to stop - then you can hear the illegals laughing as the police leave and the gunshots/loud music/drinking in the street/brawling starts again in a few minutes.
In Chicago I would be surprised if the cops even showed up to tell them to stop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-08-2008, 05:02 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
See this? We don't need it. And we don't want it. Go home.

Funny; most of those faces in that pic look rather White------as in of southern Euro heritage.

Hell; many of them are not even dark skinned enough to pass for stereotypical Arabs------who are counted as 'Anglo' here.

Unless the 'reconquista' types are White Supremacist at heart and do not welcome 'chocolate brown' Hispanics from Oaxaca, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top