U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Was the San Bernardino killer an illegal immigrant?
Yes 11 68.75%
No 5 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2015, 01:11 PM

21,498 posts, read 26,102,510 times

Advertisements

Visa or Green Card Denied for False Information on Immigration Forms? - AllLaw.com

"Any time someone submits a visa application that contains false information, it is considered a fraud against the U.S. government. The result is that the person may face a substantial delay or denial of the visa and quite possibly the denial of subsequent immigration applications."

Old 12-06-2015, 01:14 PM

7,908 posts, read 3,729,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Nope.

She filed a visa application.
It got approved.
She filed a green card application.
It got approved.

The fault lies with the USG and their "vetting" process.

She was not "illegal" at all.

And being legally allowed to enter and stay should worry you more than if she was illegal.
She came and stayed with the blessing and approval of our government.

Indeed

Yet the Obama/Hillary koolaid drinking zombies want us to believe they can properly vet a bunch of refugees claiming to be fleeing Syria.
In many cases they have no papers, records, anything other than the story they will tell trying to get into the country.
Heck the draft dogging hippies should know how easy it is to fabricate stories to have avoided the draft. So it should come as little shock that the ones Obama/Hillary want to let in could be from anywhere, with all sorts of negative motivations toward this country.

`

Old 12-06-2015, 01:47 PM

3,032 posts, read 2,863,759 times
If she lied on her application then of course...

Geesh, my husband came here on a K1 visa aka "fiance visa". We met and fell in love on a website for film music fans 18 years ago. After a year of casual online message board friendship with him and others, (sort of like CD forums, only early days so much smaller) a group of us regulars decided to get together in London for a concert and reunion. My future hubby and I were like a couple of magnets as soon as we met face to face, and began an online, email, phone call courtship. Over nearly a year, he came out to the U.S. a couple of times, I flew out to England a few times, and he proposed.

So... the K1 visa... he had a good job, friends and family where he lived, but I told him that for me to move there wasn't an option, because I had a son who was close to his father and I would never take him away from his dad. So we started the process of figuring out how he would come here and that's how we found out about the K1.

Well, at least back in '99 it was no picnic. There were mounds of paperwork, confusing instructions... we were sooooo paranoid of crossing every t and dotting every i! He had a background check, had to gather proof of immunizations, come over with his chest X-ray in his hand, plus we had to show proof through either my income or a pile of cash in the bank that guaranteed he wouldn't take alms from the state.

Many people hire a lawyer to handle all of this, because this was a time consuming and very stressful project, but we did the process on our own with the help of a "newsgroup" via our email provider. (Anyone remember those?) There was NO WAY we even THOUGHT of fudging ANYTHING for fear of denial or delay!!

Well, just wanted to share a bit about our personal experience to give a little insight, and also I'm now wondering... did this couple used a lawyer, and if so, WHO was their lawyer???

Old 12-06-2015, 06:17 PM

11,488 posts, read 5,511,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Indeed

Yet the Obama/Hillary koolaid drinking zombies want us to believe they can properly vet a bunch of refugees claiming to be fleeing Syria.
In many cases they have no papers, records, anything other than the story they will tell trying to get into the country.
Heck the draft dogging hippies should know how easy it is to fabricate stories to have avoided the draft. So it should come as little shock that the ones Obama/Hillary want to let in could be from anywhere, with all sorts of negative motivations toward this country.

`
I was just going to post something similar!

We let this woman into this country who was a liar and didn't properly vet her, and now the Obama administration is trying to convince us all that they can properly vet Syrian refugees. It's very clear that these refugees can't be properly screened. After all, this despicable lying, murdering woman was allowed in even though she gave fraudulent info.

Old 12-07-2015, 06:21 AM
Yac

5,874 posts, read 6,292,130 times
Not an illegal immigration issue.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or